Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I just got the game yesterday so I haven't gotten very far.

Dragon Age II and the beta of Domo (Dream of Mirror Online).

Wait wait wait... DOMO?! Somebody picked it up?! I used to play that game when Aeria Games had it and was sad when it shut down. I didn't know somebody revived it.

I was just playing Animal Crossing New Leaf

Got a lovely new 3DS XL along with Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Now just scouting for friend codes and such. biggrin.gif

I am playing Ib, I so far love this game

And I am planning to play Yume Nikki, if I can get it to work, I can't control my character at all and she random randomly walks around her room, grrrr

I've been playing two different games the last two weeks. The first was Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for the 360. wub.gif Love that game~ (I named/modeled my Arisen and Pawn after Durzo Blint and Kylar Stern from the Night Angel trilogy~)

But as of last Saturday I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3DS! biggrin.gif So happy it got a remake~!! <3

Finished Ocarina of Time, got started right away on Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. Though if I'd had Majora's Mask I'd have done that first since it follows OoT nicely, but alas xd.png Can't complain with Persona Q though, absolutely love the mix of Persona and Etrian Oddyssey.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, going to switch to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate soon.

I'm currently playing: "How to find the motivation to draw".........and Pokemon Omega Ruby xd.png

Is it just me or is it more difficult to find shines in this game vs X/Y? I've only found one so far and on my Y version I've captured at least 40+ myself. blink.gif

Playing through Majora's Mask 3D like most of the Nintendo World xd.png

At Snowhead temple right now. Trying to power through this and definitely not procrastinate on studying for a p-chem test coming up thursday rolleyes.gif

Monster Hunter 4 will follow when I'm done with MM

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate! (Enjoying it a lot! Won't say I miss Cha-Cha because I /don't/.

I just finished Bravely Default. An amazing rpg game and the final boss was awesome. Loads of eargasm tracks.

Right now finishing up the national dex in my copy of Alpha Sapphire. I just asked a friend to dupe some of her event legendaries for me to have.

Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening with two different save files. ^o^ Trying to get most of my characters on my male save file to max stats and such, as well as supports. :3

Clash of Clans (yes, it counts). My clan just lost war by a hair because our top player got kicked off the game by the enemy team (long story), so now I'm trying to build up my defensive capabilities so that the enemy can't destroy us so easily. Teslas are my main priority right now, seeing as people are starting to GoWiPe me.

Angry Birds Epic

Reached Level 25 and about to reach Level 26

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, just got my second Palico.

Dragon Cave, of course <3

I can't play many other games right now since my phone broke

FF XIV: ARR

Fixing to get GC seals so I can get my Chocobo. c:

Majora's Mask, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. happy.gif