Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just started Kingdom Hearts II smile.gif Have finished it once already I think (or at the very least started) but forgot pretty much all of it xd.png Still playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call as well, but it's more of a sometimes-game than a game to grind all at once, haha!

I just finished Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Now I'm finishing LoZ: Oracle of Seasons

I also started Super Mario Galaxy 2

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 121 and about to reach Level 122

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess smile.gif recently bought it again after many years of it being "missing"

Really enjoying the puzzles and the artwork! Skyward Sword is childish compared to this dark game ohmy.gif and Skyward Sword was extremely easy, only "hard bits" were silent realms! Planning to get a Wii U and getting the new Zeldas! And keen on getting a new 3ds and Majora's Mask! Pre-ordered smile.gif

Oh lucky you! ^ That sounds like so much fun. I lost my n64 so I guess those old zelda games will have to be played through an emulator or something! xd.png

I'm actually obsessed with Don't Starve right now. I got my brother hooked too so now we're both waiting (impatiently) for Don't Starve Together to come out of testing!

Emulator what.

i'm currently re-obsessed with Club Penguin... I'm 16, is that strange...

I love Card-Jitsu though xd.png

Been playing Hyrule Warriors a lot lately. I finally beat Legend Mode after sitting on it for 2 months and it was totally worth it biggrin.gif. I'm now trying to go through the rest of Adventure Mode, some of them feel impossible but I can do it(I hope!).

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I've been playing Dota 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

There are other things I'd like to play but homework exists, so...

An emulator can be used on the computer to play any console games, specifically older ones. So I would be able to play a game that was originally meant for the SNES on the computer.

I like to play Journey or the first Little Big Planet just before I get ready for bed. They relax me a lot for some reason. xd.png Journey is my favorite though. Thatgamecompany makes the nicest games. :3

^Ooh okay thanks :3

I'm playing Amnesia because why not

Before I was playing Forest :3

Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 123 and about to reach Level 124

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 20 and about to reach Level 21

I have a habit of starting a game again to play the first level/stage only put it down again. Then start it again a month later.

So Too many to list but Atm I'm playing/replaying:

Shadow Of Mordor, Pokemon ORAS, Final Fantasy IX, Dishonored (for the 7th time), Thief (original, not that new piece of carp) and FTL.

Kingdom Hearts 2 again. It doesn't matter how many times I play it, it never gets old. biggrin.gif

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess smile.gif recently bought it again after many years of it being "missing"

Really enjoying the puzzles and the artwork! Skyward Sword is childish compared to this dark game ohmy.gif and Skyward Sword was extremely easy, only "hard bits" were silent realms! Planning to get a Wii U and getting the new Zeldas! And keen on getting a new 3ds and Majora's Mask! Pre-ordered smile.gif

I have the special edition 3DSXL that was released for Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.