Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Binding of Isaac, War thunder, and of course, Ingress.

Busy ingress preparation, with a shard here in perth, (#15) and an anomaly due in less than a month

Just bought Dragonball Xenoverse today, it's alright I can understand why people don't like it but it can get pretty fun when you do well.

Pokemon LeafGreen trying to catch Chansey in hopes of getting Lucky Eggs to level my team faster(no luck yet).

The last time I touched FireRed was when I saw and failed to catch a shiny chansey in the Safari Zone. Best of luck on your Lucky Egg hunting!

I've been playing Pokemon Shuffle. It's strangely addicting even though it's one of those things you have to pay money or wait half an hour before you can continue playing. @_@

I am currently replaying Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations and I just recently started playing Hearthstone as well because a few friends of mine play it and I was curious. It seems fun so far, so I'll be sticking with it for a bit I think.

I found my old Gameboy SP and my Emerald version and they both still work! So, I started it over last night and have been playing since. I've already got a pretty good team. Torchic, Wingull and Ralts. happy.gif Boy this game brings back awesome memories. wub.gif

Waaaa warframe

I used to play that before I moved to mac, then went back to a crappy windows that blocks almost everyone's picture in their signature and almost every avatar because I am grounded

Used to play LoL and SCII

Oh yeah, pokemon

My family isn't the type to get into games...

BUT my sister, she has TF2, she has CS:GO (She was meant to get it, she traded a angel beats pen that costed 60 for it, although I'm not sure whether she has it), she has borderlands 2, she has borderlands presequel, she has league, I think she has starcraft, half of these games she hasn't even played yet, also she's going to get Legend of Zelda skyward sword

yes we have a wii.

Edited by SULDhasno

Final Fantasy VII - in the wake of Square's unveiling of a remake. biggrin.gif so much joy right now. wub.gif

For the moment, I discover The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4, and it rocks. I've also found yesterday an old game I was playing when I was younger (About 6 or 7 ?) : Zoo Tycoon 2. It's really amazing. ^^

But I need to finish Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIII and complete my Super Smash Bros WiiU challenge list.

Monster Legends and Angry Birds Transformers

Monster Legends: Reached Level 32 and about to reach Level 33

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 190 and about to reach Level 191

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and Yoshi's New Island.

Metroid Prime. Currently at Thardus. This boss is ridiculous. I need to find a spot where I can hide and just snipe him.

Rhythm Thief and the Emperors Treasure. Sort of a professor Layton ripoff, but its fun in its own right.