Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Finished Dragon Age: In. Dude, that ending.

Am now playing Alien: Isolation. It's soooooo good. Soooooo stressful, though. Scary, very scary. Only good Alien game I've ever played.

Blood will Tell on PS2

I just love the Dororo Story so much

Angry Birds Transformers, Angry Birds Epic and Dragon City

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 110 and about to reach Level 111

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 18 and about to reach Level 19

Dragon City: Got 8 Gems

Edited by Path Light

Elder Scrolls Online

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Pokemon Omega Ruby

And last night I just played Guild Wars 2 for basically the first time in a year (the only time or two I've logged in since last Halloween, the main city was destroyed/under attack). So much has changed; some good, some not (for example, I am not happy about the main city being destroyed. The megaserver seems like a good thing though; more people at bosses.)

kingdom Hearts 2. I would be playing Birth By Sleep but I'm still saving up to get a PS3 so I can play my new 2.5 Remix.

The Elder Scrolls Online and Castlevania 2: Lords of Shadow. Depends if I want to play PC or console. Was hard to move away from Skyrim after logging almost 700 hours...

I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Torchlight, Terraria, Dota 2, and I just started Anno 2070. Took a bit of work to get Uplay to cooperate, though. If anyone's looking into getting Anno 2070, ignore the Steam comments about Uplay. Just don't install Uplay through Steam. Install it using the installer from Uplay's website.

The Legend of Spyro - Dawn of the Dragon: I recently played it four times in a row, trying to see what was the fastest total time I can complete it with 100% in, and I don't exactly remember how much it was in the end. xd.png

Spyro - Year of the Dragon: It reminds me of my childhood, and recently I got an original (not hacked) copy that allowed me to finally complete it 117%. This game is the reason why I like dragons in the first place. wub.gif

I also like Crash Bandicoot games - I play Warped and Crash Bash most of the time, sometimes even Crash Team Racing. smile.gif

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Not really far into but I just love it! :D

And I find it as a huge time-waster XD

Angry Birds Transformers, Angry Birds Epic and Dragon City

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 112 and about to reach Level 113

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 19 and about to reach Level 20

Dragon City: Got 14 gems

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire- I picked Mudkip. He's now a Marshtomp.

Fire Emblem: Awakening- This game is awesome. That is all.

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 116 and about to reach Level 117

Dragon Village 1+2 on Android.

Brave trials on Android.

Pokemon Omega Ruby for 3DS

Should I mention all my phone games?

Skylanders Swap Force (I know, lame. It is so easy, and it makes me wish for the actual Spyro games. Sadly, Skylanders bought Spyro rights, so new Spyro games or any games are super rare. R.I.P Spyro :'(. ))

Dragon Cave, of course wink.gif

More in pending

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood

Pokémon X/Y

Minecraft

....Life*shot*

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Need for Speed : Rivals

Forza Motorsport 5

Devil May Cry 5

I like racing games.. and Dragon Cave. wink.gif

I just beat the Elite Four and started on the Delta Episodes of Pokemon: Omega Ruby, so that's what I'm playing.

I dip back into Fire Emblem: Awakening every now and then or play either a bit of Contraptionmaker, Recettear or Rouge Legacy when I feel like it :3

Right now I'm playin a little-known under-advertised game called galaxy legion. It's a facebook game that has no interaction with facebook at all, no requests, no posting etc. It's a RP/Strategy point and click game. Simple but some very in-depth strategy involved. Would heavily recommend it if you have some time to kill.

Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Binding Blade)

Fire Emblem (The Blazing Sword)

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Fire Emblem: Awakening

I am getting myself so hype for the new Fire Emblem game. I'm going to explode.

I need to start/finish Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, still, too...

S-so many...;; But I will get it done!

Outside of those, I'm playing through Xenoblade Chronicles (soooo hyped for X!), Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Omega Ruby. But Fire Emblem is currently absorbing my entire life and soul.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

That'll keep me busy for a while biggrin.gif After this I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts, but I have yet to decide on which one exactly xd.png