Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Xenoblade Chronicles for the New N3DS.

I've wanted to play this for ages but I hate the Wii. Then I watched Cry play it for a bit and wanted it even more. So when they announced that it was coming for 3DS I pre-ordered it immediately. Love it so far xd.png

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

oooh I'd forgotten how painful the jump from high rank to g rank was

Super Smash Bros on the WiiU, just downloaded Mewtwo and it is AWESOME.

I got sucked into Mass Effect for the thousandth time. The wait for ME4 is killing me >.<

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning or Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley

I am TRYING to complete both of them, so I can have time to play Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns...

Crawl, an indie game currently in Early Access on Steam made by Powerhoof.

It's a game where you play as either a hero, who tries to beat the boss at the end, or one of up to three ghosts, who control the monsters and either try to stop the hero or become the hero by killing him. Very fun and arcade-like.

Mario Kart 8

New DLC just released and my goodness they held nothing back on "extra" tracks. The new tracks are amazing looking and fun! The retro tracks are also amazing.

I haven't tried 200cc but I hear it's absolutely insane.

I had an extreme case of nostalgia bite me in the butt, so I am playing Chrono Trigger.

Freaky Forms for the 3DS...I know, you've probably never heard of it. I got gold status on the Nintendo Club website and I got to choose one free game, but I either had all of the ones it offered or I had no idea what they were. It said for "Freaky Forms" that you could create things and then play with them, so I chose that. I'm pretty sure it's for 10 year olds, though. xd.png I still like it, and I've made about 4 dragons so far!

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

second play through with a D-Ratio of 1/2048, in my third play through I'll be getting everything ready for a 1/4 D-Ratio attempt in my fourth play through

wish me luck

Assassin's Creed Unity.

In case my icon wasn't a big give away tongue.gif

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, I have been trying to complete this game with my brother for years now, after putting it off a lot and losing saves, we have reached the 6th year finally