Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Angry Birds Epic and Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 26 and about to reach Level 27

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 147 and about to reach Level 148

Was playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the 3DS, (Which is really cool, designed my character after Caius Ballad. wub.gif) but I just couldn't ignore the call to return to an old favorite: .hack//G.U. for the PS2. Man, beaten this series twice and still love the .hack//G.U. trilogy. <3 So am currently on the first one, Vol.1: Rebirth. biggrin.gif

Playing Pokemon Yellow on playr.org Would've played my own game if it would let me save past Pewter City. ^^; It's amazing how old Yellow looks now compared to the quality of the games today. Still love it though. wub.gif Following Pikachu for the win! laugh.gif

Animal Crossing New Leaf, finally got the golden watering can biggrin.gif.

My boyfriend Tadpole and I spent the past week playing Riven (the sequel to Myst).

I think we've established for ourselves by now that playing adventure games is much more fun together than solo, since when one person runs out of ideas, the other person often has some more, and vice versa.

We're quite proud of having completed it, having used exactly no walkthroughs and not having Googled anything - though I did "Rehgle" something, which is ask my boyfriend Rehchoortahn, who (D'ni nerds will already realise this) is totally into the Myst franchise and the whole D'ni backdrop, about whether something we were having trouble with was likely a problem with driver incompatibility (...it was ._.). Being able to ask a human being is a great way to get game tech support without accidentally running into spoilers! happy.gif

I doubt this is relevant to any of you, but I feel like I should share the insight anyway:

The gog.com version of Riven can handle graphics tablets as an input device, but pure quicktime sequences may not recognise your clicks (<-- this may not be an issue exclusive to the gog.com version). If you're in any quicktime sequence in the game and you think you ought to be able to click something, and you're using a graphics tablet, use a different input method.

Also, opinion in brief: Riven is pretty great. It's now my favourite of the Myst franchise. happy.gif

Skyrim, on the PC. I'm working on my Argonian mage, doing the main quests (Vanilla, Dawnguard, Dragonborn) and whatever interesting sidequests I find. Finished Dawnguard as a Vampire Lord, still going on the others.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Star Wars: Empire at War, and a bit of Minecraft.

Currently addicted to Empire at War the most.

been playing Animal Crossing New leaf for the 3 ds, just laid down a brick road throughout my town and got a alligator villager, feeling good

Monster Legends and Angry Birds Transformers

Monster Legends: Reached Level 17 and about to reach Level 18

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 159 and about to reach Level 160

Animal Crossing New Leaf....Zipper T Bunny is scary D:.

Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remix (PS3) - I'm playing... for I don't know why... I just want to overpower Yuna. xd.png

Mega Man Battle Network 1-6 (GBA) - Good games... sadly I'm only playing for the storyline since I'm working on a Megaman AU timeline for my friend and my fanfics. lol

and lots others but too lazy to list. xd.png