Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 126 and about to reach Level 127

Just finished Skyrim's storyline at lvl 14..

I'm not sure what to do now =/

the best part of skyrim is everything else, not so much the main quest.

Also the mods.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many mods.

Finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, now playing Theatrhythm again smile.gif Will probably start playing Ocarina of Time soon though!

I beat spirit tracks, and I didn't throw my DS across the room doing the duet on the spirit flute with Zelda! Yay!

Now I'm just casually playing Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and by casually I mean playing on marathon for as long as I can go, so far 30 minutes, I've done an hour on Tetris Attack in the past (which is essentially the same game with just yoshi/mario graphics, which is the reskin of the panel de pon game...)

It's a little bit harder with the colors being a little muted and smaller graphics. Still fun though.

Then I'll be gearing up for metroid prime

Just finished Deadly Premonition. I have feels now D:

So I'm only playing Final Fantasy X on the Vita at the moment.

the best part of skyrim is everything else, not so much the main quest.

Also the mods.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many mods.

owo

Alright, then i'm planing to do the;

Civil War quests (Stormcloaks, because Nords were in Skyrim first),

Winterhold, Collage of Magic quests,

And join the Dark Brotherhood.

Because i don't like the Thieves Guild.

Edited by Taryn123

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 127 and about to reach Level 128

I've been playing a lot of Dota 2...with bots...because I'm a massive coward when it comes to playing online with actual people...

But I did just play an actual game with actual people for the first time in over a year. I always get super nervous while waiting for the match to start. Because people.

I almost feel as if I need a friend to play Dota with. Almost. >.>;

Been attempting to play Metroid Prime via Wii U but I've discovered that it gives me incredible motion sickness. I can't play for very long before it's too much. I think maybe it would be less so on a not wii-mote motion sensor controller. That or it shows how often I play first person shooter/explorer games.

I'm not sure if I can talk about what I'm playing since it's a website...and I'm pretty sure potential advertising is not allowed.

Skyrim still! Level 74 or so and I'm still nowhere near "done". Although can you ever really be "done" in Skyrim? tongue.gif Finishing one quest tends to start three more.

owo

Alright, then i'm planing to do the;

Civil War quests (Stormcloaks, because Nords were in Skyrim first),

Winterhold, Collage of Magic quests,

And join the Dark Brotherhood.

Because i don't like the Thieves Guild.

Thieves Guild has some nice perks that can help you out of jams if you get caught during the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

I just recently finished the College of Winterhold one, I really enjoyed it. smile.gif

The side quests are also useful towards things. For example, you can become Thane in all of the holds through assorted quests, or pick up daedric artifacts with some special powers (Spellbreaker is one of my favorites), or other assorted items.

I'm not sure if I can talk about what I'm playing since it's a website...and I'm pretty sure potential advertising is not allowed.

It wouldn't be as long as you don't make a huge deal about it.

I play Dragonfable and its a website game. Currently though am playing batman arkham city... I hate the riddler

KH:BBS FM X]

I got everything for Terra and I'm working on Ven. Both still need to lv to 99 tho. Planning to play through all the games now in order since I got 1.5 and 2.5 (got 3D on my other handheld)

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 129 and about to reach Level 130

I've gotten back into Animal Crossing recently, and I'm busy working on a new game. Decided not to play the newest version - so I went back to Wild World on DS. I didn't realize it's now been out for a decade! o-O

Edited by DarkDagger

Banner Saga. I keep staring at The Last of Us though... I have JUST shy of enough to buy and download it.I could just add another $1 onto my PS account...

It wouldn't be as long as you don't make a huge deal about it.

Fair enough.

Playing Flight Rising.

Edited by warriorjames

Playing Hyrule Warriors, waiting on that DLC supposed to be released today.

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 132 and about to reach Level 133

I just played episode 1 of Life is Strange and I'm probably gonna play it, like, eight more times. Ohmygosh it's good.