Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 134 and about to reach Level 135

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 22 and about to reach Level 23

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 135 and about to reach Level 136

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

Playing my 4th (5th maybe) playthrough of this game... I am on a goal to have a playthrough for every bachelor in the game and after that, every bachelorette

Super Mario World.

Even though I have it on the SNES, I had some points on the ending Club Nintendo Program and redeemed them for the game on my Wii U.

Nostalgia max biggrin.gif

I'm replaying FFX-2 to try for 100% completion. I'm in a big "replay old PS2 games" kick lately...

I am replaying both Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Left 4 Dead 2. Unity is still glitching on my computer or I'd be playing that!

Both on PC/Steam.

Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 23 and about to reach Level 24

Angry Birds Transformers

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 136 and about to reach Level 137

Currently: Powder Game Viewer and Brave Trials ((still))

Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 24 and about to reach Level 25

Super Smash Bros. 3DS, destroying everyone online with Dark Pit.

Edited by Limanya

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (GameCube Edition) I named my hero Zelda and now I am confusing myself more than not

I have swapped to playing Mega Man Starforce: Pegasus, I really need to defeat this game

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

My Boyfriend got a WiiU for his birthday last month, so when he goes to college/work every week day, I get to play Earthbound and PokePark 2 on it while he's out.

Then he got Majora's Mask on Friday, so when he beats that, I get to play it. biggrin.gif:D

Otherwise, I've been playing Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, and Disney Magical World. On the computer I've been playing World of Warcraft and Hearthstone.

And then on my kindle I've been playing Facebook games. (HTTYD: Rise of Berk, Family Guy: Quest for Stuff, Simpsons: All Tapped Out.)

So that's what video games I've been playing lately- though I also have Pokemon ORAS. (Alpha Sapphire.)

Pokemon X, I'm doing some wonder trade to get rid of these extra snivies...they all ended up being males...I want a female.

Does anyone have an Aromatisse for trade? I need the pre-evolve form and maybe the Y legendary...but mainly the Spritezee.

I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus, Suikoden I, Legend of Mana and Bomberman Fantasy Race on my PS 3. Yeah, that's a lot, but I miss these games and i wanted to bring closure to these games too! Pretty much enjoying these games too!

I've started playing Kid Icarus: Uprising again, as it's a really fun game that I never actually beat. And I've been running Creatures 3 in the background for a while, too.