Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Social Wars, Monster Legends and Angry Birds Transformers

Social Wars: Reached Level 18 and about to reach Level 19

Monster Legends: Reached Level 24 and about to reach Level 25

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 172 and about to reach Level 173

Puzzle and Dragons, in a desperate attempt to tide myself over until the 3DS version comes out. It's already not working; there's a reason I'm unsatisfied with the phone version to begin with (that reason being microtransactions).

Also Pokemon Rumble World, which I actually have put money into because unlike most f2p games, this one actually has a payment cap, and it's roughly what you'd be paying for it anyway if it was sold for an up-front price.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Monster Hunter 4. Keep getting my hide tanned by those stinking Rathalos so I'm trying to get some new armor.

I've been playing waaaaay too much Star Wars: Empire at War. It's too addicting.

Also been playing some of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth here and there.

Taking a break from my Kingdom Hearts 2 game and playing Heart Gold instead. I forgot I had a shiny Arcanine! xd.png

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. REALLY hoping this one starts getting better soon (Zelda games in general seem to have a habit of picking up once you get the Master Sword, but I haven't even gotten there in this one), because right now pretty much everything about this game is just super annoying.

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. REALLY hoping this one starts getting better soon (Zelda games in general seem to have a habit of picking up once you get the Master Sword, but I haven't even gotten there in this one), because right now pretty much everything about this game is just super annoying.

You'll be waiting quite a while to get the Master Sword.

I'm playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Fun, but a little too much item grinding to make weapons.

Hmm, on xbox 360 replaying batman Arkham Origins on normal ( ran through on easy)

On laptop Lord of the Rings online ( gladden server, Alifa is main) Level 79 elf hunter

Monster Legends

Monster Legends: Reached Level 25 and about to reach Level 26

Finishing my speed run of GTA IV. It's taken me over six weeks to put in 15hrs of play-time though...

Still slowly trekking through Xenoblade chronicles on the 3DS

My brothers somehow convinced me to buy Mario Kart 8 for $60 (censorkip.gif you, Gamestop) and I've gotten addicted to it. I would play that game ALL GLUBBING DAY if it weren't for my social studies teacher piling up the homework.

Mario Kart 8 is indeed fun, especially on 200cc.

I'm playing Super Smash Bros for Wii U.

Edited by JolteonTails

Finally picked up Tales From The Borderlands.

It's consumed my soul and I'm utter Borderlands trash right now... Forgot how much I loved the series. Whilst I'm waiting for episode 3, back to the pre sequel for me! xd.png

Back to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate after a small break, doggedly making my way through G-Rank (hit G2 last night) and working on a set of Yian Garuga armour because those skills and slots are <3

I've been playing waaaaay too much Star Wars: Empire at War. It's too addicting.

Also been playing some of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth here and there.

You don't say? I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth as well.

Just cleared the Dark Room with Cain, I need to get my red post-it marks for him and Maggy, I barely use them.

Next up is probably Judas.

I've been playing Rebirth as well! I'm very casual with it, though... Doesn't make me any less casual to have a boyfriend who's a walking Isaac encyclopaedia, haha. I've also been playing the latest Final Fantasy.

Yandere Simulator...It's a bit inappropriate to talk about, that's why I'm debating on making a topic as I didn't find this anywhere else. Anyone else play it?(/laughs maniacally while out of Senpai's view)

Besides that, I'm still in League of Legends, and Minecraft. And I'm still trying to find out how to solve some frickin puzzles I've been stuck with for a long time on Mu Complex.

Pokemon LeafGreen trying to catch Chansey in hopes of getting Lucky Eggs to level my team faster(no luck yet).