Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Ahhh you guys are all talking about Hyrule Warriors! I really want that game, it looks amazing!

Right now I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm 80+ hours into the game and I don't think I'm finished more than 3/4 of it. It's a gorgeous, really amazing RPG style story-based game for the Wii. I hi ghly, highly, highly recommend it!

Edited by lachrymation

I have been lately playing a game that is called Ōkami.I am about to finish it,I really recommend it.

I have been lately playing a game that is called Ōkami.I am about to finish it,I really recommend it.

Played that a couple years ago, it was one of the best PS2 games I ever played biggrin.gif

I've been solidly playing Smash Bros 3DS.

At some point I'll go back to playing Hyrule Warriors, sometime xd.png

I also played that on PS2 (and the adorable sequel - Okamiden on the DS) many times . It's one of my all-time favorite games ever. So beautiful in every way.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Final Fantasy 14. Not sure how long I'll keep it up once my free subscription runs out.

I'm playing the Sims 3 and the Sims 4 simultaneously. I'm currently doing a legacy, and a modeling comp for Sims 4. I'm not really a big fan of the direction the new game went, but if us disgruntled customers don't stick around, there won't be a Sims 5 to try.

Pix the Cat.

It's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, but it is still kinda fun and addictive.

Super Smash Bros 4 3DS. Wanting to get the hang of Falco since he's my favourite Star Fox character, but he's very difficult to use effectively. Sheik and Bowser on the other hand are REALLY fun!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf; I started a new town and god bless this game, it always shakes the stress off of me.

I'm still investing countless hours into Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but I managed to take that out to start Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. Those Ultimate songs are hard. blink.gif

Okami is in my top-ten list of all-time favorite games. Okamiden was cute, but I didn't like it as much as the original.

RN working on FF Mystic Quest. Because I just started getting into old school games last year, but I also want to play through all of the FF series. I was playing Zelda but I just gotta really pissed off at how everything spawned and I got stuck at a certain part, so I'll probably go back to it whenever, but it's not my favorite.

Also, update on Chrono Trigger; played up until the Lavos battle, because I really, really don't want that game to end :(

Pokemon Y, as I'm too lazy to turn on the WiiU to play Hyrule Warriors laugh.gif.

LoZ: Oracle of Seasons. Just recently beat A Link Between Worlds. I can't seem to get away from Zelda games long enough to play anything else.

Edited by PollyCockatrice