Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've decided to replay Pokemon Red while wishing that I could be playing Assassin's Creed Unity :I

On a happy note, my Magikarp is only one level away from becoming Gyarados!

Since I finished Tales of Graces story and reached 0 sentence on Freedom Wars, i started playing Lego Batman 2.

The gameplay is entertaining but the story is very bad imo, so i'm skipping all cutscenes. I don't think I will play this game for long.

Sims 3 - I keep trying to get back into playing my Pokemon X game and ACTUALLY beating it, but I got bored and it's really hard for me to get back into it. sad.gif

Angry Birds Epic, still on Limestone Lagoon 4 and the Big Pig is hardest to beat

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Terraria, Dota 2, and now that the semester's over I can pick up another game. By that I mean something that I can sit down and play for a while. I've been using Rebirth, Terraria, and Dota as just quick games I can open up and play while taking a break from studying. I don't know which game to pick up, though. ._.

Just guess.....

Ōkami!

I'm obsessed with it,and I can't stop playing it.It is the 3rd time I beat it,and I'm currently on my 4th play through.I'm on Oni Island,kicking Ninetails butt.

Playing Monster Hunter Tri. That Gobul was annoying beyond measure.

Also, Rathian plates, because I'm a noob who can't beat Rathalos. Rathian plates are hard to get.

Killing Floor and doing a nuzlocke run with Pokemon Platinum. I've never had so much death in a nuzlocke before. TTATT

Angry Birds Epic, reached Level 11 and about to reach Level 12

Edited by Path Light

Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 88 and about to reach Level 89

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 13 and about to reach Level 14

Edited by Path Light

Well, I got Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion for Christmas, so I'm playing that.

Reminds me a lot of Astro Boy: Omega Factor (except with not so much of the "SHOOT EVERYTHING ALL OVER THE SCREEN AT ONCE").

Also, I've never beaten the original Epic Mickey. I should get back to it sometime; I really loved what I did play of it, and I kind of miss its particular sort of atmosphere.