Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Civilizations 5

Garry's Mod

(a bunch more I don't play as often as the above 3)

Borderlands: The Pre-sequel!

Minecraft

Some of my steam games

Tranformice/Atelier801 "Nekodancer".

I seem to have quite an addiction to Nekodancer rather than TFM, where the Halloween event is taking place. o3o

Saints Row 4.

The last few loyalty quests I did were hilarious. Getting used to PC controls to start with? Not so much. xd.png

Played The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for hours today. So good.

The one you just lost. biggrin.gif

Gah, to think I've been winning it for months. D:< xd.png

Saints Row: The Third

Still playing Skyrim tongue.gif It never ceases to surprise me how many new things you continue to find despite the amount of hours put in already...

Hopeing to get more RAM on my laptop so I can play Skyrim better, but I sometimes play league of legends, a bit of Elsword, Destiny, darksiders 2........

Still playing Skyrim tongue.gif It never ceases to surprise me how many new things you continue to find despite the amount of hours put in already...

I'm still playing that as well! So much options for your character, and I believe options are always a good thing biggrin.gif It gives games a good level of replay value.

I'm also playing Shadow of Mordor, Warframe, Naruto Revolution and The Last of Us Remastered.

Ok not really, too busy with school but those are the games I would play when I have free time xd.png

Spent a hefty while replaying Final Fantasy: Crisis Core for the hundredth time and finally got the 50 battle streak in the Battle Maison on Pokemon Y so I have my gold trainer card now.

I purchased a Super Smash Bros. in Japan a few days ago for my Japanese 3DSLL so I'm enjoying that now. Will eventually move onto the PSP Monster Hunter games again though. rolleyes.gif