Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've put in some hours on Bravely Default and it's really fun. I'm also still playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the side.

Tales of Xillia is dominating my PS3 right now, I took out Ni No Kuni for it. Xenoblade: Chronicles for the Wii gets any spare time I have left over.

Playing a bit of Doom because hyped and can't wait for Doom to be released.

I mean...

Playing 1993!Doom and can't wait for new!Doom, or Doom 4 that got the 4 taken away from it for reasons nobody but id knows. Dammit id why did you have to make things confusing

Call of Duty: Ghosts

That's about it, I mainly play Extinction part of it and not so much multiplayer, which I am not a fan of. Don't get me wrong, all the other CoD games I played, I loved the Multiplayer, but I can't get into the Multiplayer on here. ;/ PS3 player ^-^

Wellll I was playing sly cooper thieves in time but then it got to a point where you needed a dualshock controller and I don't have that because my dog messed mine up xd.png It sucks because this game is fun lol

Currently playing:

Destiny of Spirits (PS Vita)

Surge Deluxe (PS Vita)

Playstation Home (PS3)

The Elder Scrolls Online. Hanging out in Shadowfen hoping to get a rare boss spawn at an Anchor. At this rate I'll have the "Enemy of Coldharbour" title before I finally go back to Eastmarch.

I'm playing Pokemon Y right now. But I also switch to Animal Crossing: New Leaf every once in a while.c:

Beyond the Beyond. So slow and so many random battles... But so awesome.

TF2 and a lot of The Binding of Isaac. I still need to get the "take no damage" achievements. I've only gotten one thus far. :c

Lessee... StarCraft: Brood War, Binding of Isaac and C&C: Red Alert 2 (my friend pulled me into this one ._.)

And periodically I do roleplaying in Skyrim and Morrowind.

Currently my game obsession is the PS3 version of "Game of Thrones".

It has bad reviews for the graphics, but I am loving the storyline. (I stayed up four hours after my bedtime last night, it just sucks me in). Storyline is more important than graphics, anyway! I wish some of these other developers would recognize this. wink.gif

Other games include Need for Speed: Shift (first game I ever got for the PS3, I finished the "game" but there's lots of other things... working on drifting right now... hate drifting...), Gran Turismo 6 (I will be playing this one until the PS3 dies, and then maybe get another PS3, ha!), and Rainbow Moon (love my RPGs, and this one has a fully open map, although it's mostly grinding right now before I can advance the story any, but I can do my grinding anywhere I want, so there! xd.png )

Edited by SolarCat

Currently playing the Stanley Parable, and I've never played something this depressing, brilliant and thought provoking before.

Mass Effect 3. Apparently I didn't finish the game on PC last time I played. Still, started a new save as I've since downloaded the Extended Cut.

FF13 and soon hopefully red dead redemption^^

Ooooo Red Dead Redemption is a good game, and has an excellent story. A sad ending, but excellent story! wink.gif

The Elder Scrolls Online

I love Skyrim it's my favorite game!!

I've never played Elder Scrolls Online, only because I don't play online games too much anymore.

Now playing Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and The Wolf Among Us. I just bought them off steam. Once I get more money I think I might play murder suspect.

Edited by lollipop00

MINECRAFT!!!

Minecraft is good, though I'm kinda bored with the Vanilla stuff and have gone onto the Technic Launcher to be able to get a lot of modded stuff all at once.

I'm actually playing a lot of Town of Salem at the moment. It's a browser game and it's still in beta so it has heaps of bugs in it still, but it's seriously so much fun.

I'm currently on my second playthrough of Okamiden. Progress has been slow lately, since I'm remembering how much of a pain the Five-Story Pagoda level was.

im playing three games one on the computer which is dragon cave and on the 2ds mario coin rush and on xbox 360 mincraft xd.pngblink.gifwacko.gif

I love Skyrim it's my favorite game!!

I've never played Elder Scrolls Online, only because I don't play online games too much anymore.

I'll agree with you on that one, TES V: Skyrim is awesome! I like the levelling and quests in Online, but chasing certain achievements makes the game more of a grind than roasting Shadowmere to raise Destruction magic in Skyrim. Still like the game nonetheless.

Currently playing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer to raise Galactic Readiness. rolleyes.gif