Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Replaying Tales of the Abyss while waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening to come in the mail.

Transformice. I'm helplessly addicted to it. rolleyes.gif

This.

Forever trolling others on a guest account. xd.png

LEGO: Lord of the Rings. So obsessed I had a dream last night where I was being attacked by a Nazgul... Yup.

Finished Okamiden for the Nintendo DS and am moving to Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride for the DS.

As of right now I have quite a few going.

SW:ToR, Harvest Moon 3DS, Ni No Kuni and The World Ends With You. There are some others I have yet to finish, but those are the main ones right now.

AC: Revelations.

Yup.

I'm over a year late to the party. xd.png

Luckily, we already have AC3; so I can start that soon after.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, De Blob 2, and Pokemon Black 2. xd.png

I are a nerdy girl.

I /was/ playing CombatArms, but now I'm playing Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

Love Legend Of Zelda to death x3

Just got Fire Emblem: Awakening in the mail. OMG it's awesome!

Fire Emblem: Awakening.

It's AMAZING. I have unlocked all the side stories for the children of all of the main cast but still haven't finished the main part of the game. I LOOOOVE this game. ♥

Professor Layton series. Today I finished "the Unwound Future" and I'm about to start "the Last Specter"

Make it a record, I did a non-stop gaming session of 14 hs and 56 mins, starting Saturday at 10pm :D then slept 3 hours and continued. Yes, I got a little obsessed.

Minecraft. So much Minecraft. I may as well change my name to "Steve" and go live in a rectangular house made of dirt.

Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm getting close to completing a full complete playthrough -- level 94 and I'm going back through finishing off quests. Then I have to go crazy monster hunting, and raise all of my affection ratings so I can see all of the friend talks.