Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

L.A. Noire. After a on and off of 2 years with this game I've finally just sat down and started playing it. Now I have no idea what was going on story wise laugh.gif. I actually wish more games like this were made.

My friends and I have gotten really into the mobile game Rage of Bahamut.

On the PC, I'm playing Oblivion. Should have plenty of time this week because it's spring break. smile.gif

I'm playing a few

Sly 4

God of war 3

Playstation all stars

Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time

Legend odd Zelda:phantom hourglass

Banjo and kazzoie

Pokemon white 2

Legend of Zelda: oracal of seasons

Minecraft, Don't Starve, and TF2.

Just got Don't Starve yesterday. It's pretty difficult. .....either that, or I'm just really bad at it...which wouldn't surprise me. >.>

I'm still really enjoying it, though.

I'm playing: Cthulhu Saves the World, Chrono Trigger, Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Minecraft, Final Fantasy VI and Skyrim. A great bunch of games. smile.gif

-Mainly playing Don't Starve by Klei Entertainment. It's still in Beta but really worth the price.

-Pushed to the back for the moment, but still playing, Path of Exiles Beta. A 3D MMORPG, interesting plot with standard classes but various different builds.

L.A. Noire, Spore, The Sims 2 and second playthrough of Red dead redemption.

And Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets x'D

Bioshock Infinite!

Best game I've ever played and well worth every penny! Can't wait for The Last of Us!

Edited by LazyDavid

Luminous Arc and re-re-re-replaying FE: Awakening while showing my friend how to play FE: Path of Radiance.

For anyone who has played PoR, she can't figure out how to get Shinon back and it makes me lol.

Edited by Rallis

Trying to squeeze in some Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess while doing a ton of homework.

Jak and Daxter II

I found out recently they released an 'HD Collection' for PS3.

As my sister has my TV in her room, only games I'm able to play are on PC for now. dry.gif

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, as well as SimCity 5. I really wanted to finish Bioshock Infinite too, of and finish some DLC on Skyrim. sleep.gif

Persona 4 Golden on the Vita

Dragon's Doma: Dark Arisen on the PS3.

Professor Layton: The Last Specter/Curious Village. u_u I still have a few puzzles left on both and it helps kill time while we remodel.

Bought Tomb Raider 2013 when it was on sale and I'm still playing it, I also just got sleeping dogs so I'm also playing that. [PS3]

Edited by LazyDavid

List of games I'm playing ATM:

Borderlands 2

Sven Coop 4.7 (mod for Half-Life)

Minesweeper (Yes, I am playing classics xd.png)

Left 4 Dead 2

Garry's Mod

Team Fortress 2

Black Mesa (HL1 remake. BLACK MESA, Y NO XEN?)

Ace of Spades

Well... methinks that's all.