Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Dark Souls.

Boyfriend randomly bought me the 'prepare to die' edition for 360 on Sunday as a present (aww!) and I ended up chain playing it for 8 hours biggrin.gif. It's really good, but the reviewers weren't kidding when they said it was rock-hard lol.

I got nostalgie and went from Windows 7 back to Windows XP to play the good old Return to castle Wolfenstein biggrin.gif

And the other awesome old games like Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Black & White 2 ♥

I am attempting to beat Dishonored. It's a shame; a short game that's pretty good, yet I haven't beat.

Also playing through Dark Souls on NG+ as well as Pokemon Black 2.

I'm playing Pokemon xd.png Gale of Darkness for Gamecube.

This game I will never get bored with due to the fact I always forget to save.

Also something funny is how it has "XD" in the tittle, I wonder if they realized that would become an emote on the interwebs >.> now it looks weird when I'm talking about it!

Minecraft for the 360. Always Minecraft.

I'm pretty sure my friends think I'm dead.

Dragon Cave. tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh, and Terraria :0

Edited by Ninetails

Playing Pokemon White 2 for now. I've been wanting to get back to playing Mass Effect 1 (so behind, hahaha), but I have to wait for my laptop to get back from repairs.

I've also been getting back into Mabinogi, now that I have people to play with~

Phantasy Star Online 2 (when I'm in my boyfriend's house... my PC can't run it =( ) and Final Fantasy X (loved the Sphere Grid system)

Pokemon Black 2, starting EV/IV/Nature training for a competitive team : D

While I mostly play Skyrim, I sometimes play Mass Effect (1, 2, or 3 depending on what part current character is in) and Minecraft 360. I want the PC version of Minecraft but my laptop is so old I don't think it could support the current version very well, so I'm holding off on buying it until I get a new rig.

I only stated all 3 because I've played all 3 in the past 24 hours. Figured it was appropriate.

Edited by DarkCoffeeJazz

As of this exact instant I am not playing anything.. as I can't decide if I feel well enough to right now..

But generally I'm either playing Skyrim or Saints Row 3, unless my love is online, then if I'm playing anything it's usually one of several MMORPGs with her: HellGate, Forsaken World, Aion, Raiderz, Perfect World, Need for Speed World. And on that rare occassion all my friends want to see me screaming in fear.. Amnesia or Penumbra.

I don't have any game systems except a DS, which.. is all Pokemon, usually. Soul Silver, Black, or Diamond.

NCIS 3D.

Kind of disappointed there is absolutely NO voice acting in this game, despite it being available in the Xbox version. The 3DS can handle a fully voiced game (See: Devil Survivor Overclocked), so i'm not sure why game producers keep removing the voices. They also cut out the opening sequence. Again, not sure why since the 3DS can handle FULL MOVIES without a problem. I'll admit the dialogue is spot-on, though. The game is surprisingly difficult at the beginning, since they don't exactly explain what you're supposed to be doing at points, so you just kind of fumble around. The use of the camera function is cool, although not really explored. Overall, the game has been fun so far, but i'll be disappointed if it's a short game, considering the amount of stuff they've cut out.