Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Actually just trying to connect it to the Internet for online racing >_>

Exams are nearly done and Thanksgiving break is coming...and I never finished SoulSilver on my first play and completely forgot where I was, so I've restarted. biggrin.gif I'm excited.

I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic V on some of my off days too. It's more fun than I remember~

Tales of Graces f. I'm trying to level my characters up a bit in Chaos mode, but ragequit when a mass group of enemies murdered me xd.png.

Minecraft Tekkit pack on the Dakka Dakka server. Making a Nuklar reactor for my mass fabricator, and trying to tone down my red matter creators so when EE3 comes out I can handle everything.

Just got Borderlands a week ago or so. It's awesome! ^^

also using some of my time to play Heroes V and VI

Oh the joy of being unemployed dry.gif

The Sims 3 xd.png I've got quite a few expansion packs but I cant wait till I'ved saved enough money to get Supernatural and then Seasons. My brother told me that in Sims 2 Seasons is his favorite and Supernatural just seems pure awesome.

The Sims 3 xd.png I've got quite a few expansion packs but I cant wait till I'ved saved enough money to get Supernatural and then Seasons. My brother told me that in Sims 2 Seasons is his favorite and Supernatural just seems pure awesome. (On the PC)

Playing some more Pokemon Black 2.

And, if everything goes according to plan, on Thursday, I will be playing tons of new PS3 games when I buy my Black Friday PS3. ;D It comes with Uncharted, so I hope I can grab the other two games in the series, plus Heavy Rain, LA Noire and more (they're only 10 dollars at Walmart on Black Friday!)... I can't wait!

The Witcher for PC. Surprisingly it works really well on my low-end laptop, but loading times are killing me.

Broken sword - the sleeping dragon

Treasure Adventure Game

all from Good Old Games .

I was feeling very nostalgic so I decided to wipe my PC and go back from Windows7 to Windows XP to be able to play the good old game Return to castle Woflenstein cool.gif

It's still as much fun as it was and many people still play it biggrin.gif

+ Prince of Persia Warrior Within that game... that story... It's amazingly awesome ♥

& also Black & White 2 .. missed my big cuddly creatures biggrin.gif