Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I'm borrowing a friend's copy of Sims 3 Supernatural. So now playing Sims 3 & Devil May Cry.

oh dude i can't wait to watch my aunt play that one this christmas

Just playing WoW, like a boring person. u_u

I'm playing Minecraft on a server.... although I should probably be doing homework instead. unsure.gif

WolfQuest.

... What. I don't

I don't even know how this game got on my computer but it's here and I'm enjoying it despite thinking otherwise.

Edited by Switch

Did some story mode in Persona 4: Arena earlier, and the night before I was playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's my second playthrough on Fallout NV, so a lot of the quests are proceeding much faster than the first time.

I'm eagerly waiting to get my copy of Pokemon White 2, ohoho. I've been so excited for the game that I've already planned out my team and which Pokemon to get. biggrin.gif

At the moment I´m playing Zelda Twighlight Princess, Zelda Skyward Sword (together with my friend), a bit Tales of Smyphonia - Dawn of the new world and Spiderman edge of time (everything for Wii) biggrin.gif

... Oh! I almost forgot it: of course DC xd.png

.. and sometimes Wolfquest

DS- The World Ends With You

PS2- Final Fantasy XII

Its very hard playing them at the same time. tongue.gif

Currently i'm playing Neverwinter Nights on PC, i never got to finish this game it's like endless, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (PC), i've played this game few years ago but didn't finish it, i'm trying to finish now before Skyrim, it's imense too, and Mount & Blade: Warband (PC), i'm very addicted to RPGs, i'm also playing Lost Planet 2 (XBOX360), and trying finish Tomb Raider Underworld and Anniversary (PS2) and God of War 2 (PS2), and sometimes i play Tactical Ops: Assault on Terror (PC), very fine game.

Pokemon White 2. Trying to get through Victory Road right now.

Half-Life 1. Slowly making my way through Xen with very little HP. I hate being shot at by a bunch of different things at once. But I've gotten this far already; just a little more to go.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Nothing on the consoles or hand-held ones at the moment (was playing Eragon's Dragon Clash mini game before on Nintendo DS). Right now: Dragon Cave (and Second Life if that counts ._.)

Edited by Zilverwing