Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

TF2 forever. Also, I finally got a new computer, so I've been able to play Skyrim again lately. :DDD

And I can finally play that pile of games that's been building up in my steam library. Kipz yes.

Reus. It's really awesome, a tad bit confusing (since I didn't pay attention much during the tutorial). I like the forest giant the most~

Saints row 3. Im going to try and beat it a second time but with much cooler stuff.

I'm trying to play Super Metroid (quite possibly the best Super Nintendo game ever to exist) but Ridley's being a pain. Stop picking me up and dropping me into lava, dang it!

been playing a lot of tera online lately

as for console games im replaying the Fable games and a couple hand held games (ACNL mostly..)

I was supposed to be playing MapleStory right now but it's being hard to download it. I will look for another game to download, I'm about to give up on MapleStory. o_O

Fire Emblem, Shadow Dragon

On my DS. (I don't think it's on anything else...)

Just started playing Spore again, just installed it on my new computer... and man, it looks amazing with high graphics biggrin.gif. Then there's also Amnesia: the Dark Descent. That game will probably take me a very, very long time to finish *shivers*.

Monster Hunter 3 (original one, as I lack a Wii-U...no online = no high-rank things which STINKS, but I have to deal with it...) ~Myra

Recently been playing my second go at Super Paper Mario and my 3rd (I think) go at Pokemon White 2. smile.gif

Started a new Morrowind game, maybe I'll actually finish the main quest this time.

Also slowly working my way through a new playthrough of Mass Effect, I need to get it over with and finish so I can import the save...

I've started Spore again as well. My formally peaceful species is now going around the galaxy looking for empires to destroy.

I'm also playing TF2, Dota 2, Gmod, Civilization V, Skyrim, and Half-Life. Finally have a computer that can play these games at a reasonable framerate. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that computer whenever I want. And when I do have access to it, I can't play online. :c