Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Winnie The Pooh's Home Run Derby, wishing I could get the ball to smack Owl right through his stupid smug feathery face because he is making me mad.

FTL on my laptop, finally got the crystal cruiser after weeks of no luck!

also, finally achieved full synch for ACIII last week, I am terrible at stealth games. sigh.

Most recent was Tf2 but games that I am working on beating would be Lost Odyssey and FF7 Dirge of Cerberus. Lost Odyssey why do you have to be four disks long? sad.gif

Just finished Paper Mario Sticker Star and now I'm playing Mario Kart 7 until I think of a new game I want to play.

There's nothing quite like cruising along in first place and then being blue shell'ed into oblivion...

I am currently playing Terraria on my PC and League of Legends on my PC. shades.png

Currently playing the Path Of Exile beta. Already much better than D3.

Playing The sims 3 , waiting for my order of skyrim to arrive, anticipating SimCity release on march 5th, and have a few games on PS2

Path of Exile. Man, this is the game D3 should have been. Totally addicting.

Picked up Thief 2: Metal Age for my second ever playthrough.....brilliant and soooo scary. Karras' mech beasts terrify me. ohmy.gif

I usually am modding and playing Skyrim (love Skyrim!), even downloaded Dragonborn the newest DLC, the other day, but have been too wrapped up in Thief 2. Now if you will all please excuse me...I have a bank to rob. xd.png

Edited by Dubious