Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Replaying inFAMOUS 2 and this family is a fan of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, so I play that pretty often as well.

Playing Pokemon Black biggrin.gif I'm actually quite impressed with the graphics! I've played all of the Pokemon games before, but I must admit this one has the best graphics >w< And the Pokemon are fun to battle :3

Tales of Graces f typically, Super Robot Wars UX occasionally.

I'm actually in the epilogue of Tales of Graces f, not sure what I want to play next. Tales of Xillia is appealing, but I think I've done enough with Tales games for now. Might boot up The Last Story, or get back to Disgaea 3, or maybe take a stab at Shin Megami Tensei Avatar Tuner 2.

Chillin' with some Metal Gear Rising and Dark Arisen on PS3.

I also play a lot of fighting games on 360. If anyone wants to play some games of Tekken Tag 2, SC5, BB, KOF13, etc. send me a PM!

Edited by Another Empty Galaxy

Guild Wars 2. Asura Engineer. Family play it too, both Norn; one Warrior one Ranger. I like the mechanics of the game. Some things remind me of other games, games in which I like. xd.png

I packed away all my consoles except for the 360, so I'm playing DMC right now.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

TF2. I've been playing so much TF2. .____.

I can't seem to get sprays to work for me, though. I can see sprays done by other people, but I can't get mine to show up or even import. :c

At the moment I'm ploughing through Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS. I got to chapter 8 but I accidentally killed off all my healers-i thought they would come back because they were a main character but they didn't. So I restarted and now I've got all the recruitable characters and Virion and Sully are already married before chapter 8s battle. It's so amazing- the only other FE game that I've played is The Sacred Stones which I got for free because I'm on the Ambassador program and I love the pixel art on that (and so many hot red heads- Seth and Joshua). But the new upgraded artwork looks so pretty too!

It's one of the best ones I've played so far and I'm thrilled that I bought it for my holidays

MH3U... over 300 hours... love it... 3DS. for a Ds game its graphics are very good...

many other older ds games and some wii games

I was just doing a little custom server Killing Floor about an hour ago.

I play a lot of games, so I'll just ever post the one I've played recently. There's no game I'm really working toward completing atm either. I'm just leveling up stranges in TF2 and perks in KF.

L.A. Noire and Portal 2 with my friend when we have time ^^ (recently I have been also playing Spore and The Sims 2)

Alan Wake, since it's currently on sale for -90%. I keep getting scared and nopequitting, though.

Also I'm replaying Half-Life 2: Episode 2, which I'll get back to whenever I actually feel like fighting the antlion raids.

Currently:

World of Warcraft- leveling my 87 Shadow/Disc priest and gearing up my level 90 survival/beast mastery hunter (ilevel 485! NEED MORE TOT GEAR)

Star Wars the Old Republic: leveling my 42 Sith Assassin tank and my level 28 Sith Juggernaut tank, then my level 26 Bounty Hunter dps, and my level 22 Imperial Agent.

Also working on using this tutorial to make an N7 Shadow class for single player on one of my playthroughs of Mass Effect 3.

Debating on buying and playing Bioshock Infinite, though!

Fire Emblem Awakening. It has actually taken over my life, to the extent that I have the birthdays of all my characters marked in my calendar xd.png

ok lets see if I can do this

Ico

Oddworld: Munch's odyssey

Malicious

the cave

loz: Spirit tracks

Metro 2033

saints row 3

xcom enemy unknown

Bioshock

I just got a playstation plus account so I'm going mad with all the free games

ATM I'm playing:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on PS3

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed II on Xbox 360 for the 4th time XD

Skyrim on Xbox 360

Alice: Madness Returns on Xbox 360

Sometimes, if I get really bored, The Sims 3 on PC

But that's not all. I've started a few more games, all on Xbox 360, including:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Portal 2

Just Cause 2

Spec Ops: The Line

Dead to Rights: Retribution (second playthrough)

Prototype

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements

Dragon's Dogma

Mass Effect

I wasn't playing them for a longer while, but now I have plenty of free time, so I'm planning to finish them all :D

When I find time to play I mostly play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate or Donkey Kong Country Returns on the 3DS.

Though I also have some stuff I pop in now and then when I feel like it:

- Diddy Kong Racing DS

- Pokemon Black and Black 2 (DS)

- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (DS)

- Professor Layton and the Last Specter (3DS)

- LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

- Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

- Mario Galaxy (Wii)

- Anno 2070 (PC)

- Plants vs Zombies (PC)

- Don't Starve (PC)

- Trine 2 (PC)

And I can't wait for Bloody Roar: Primal Fury I found recently on Amazon (it's still on the way to me) which I will play on the Wii as well and of course the new 3DS remakes they announced on the E3 - LoZ: A Link between Worlds and Yoshi's New Island. :3

But first spend more time with Monster Hunter. So damn addicting! °3°

Edited by TheDoggy

At the moment...

Amnesia: Dark Decent

Amnesia: Justine

Touhou 7 and 8

and right now, which I paused - Dragon Quest IX

Minecraft, Fire Emblem : Awakening and Sonic The Hedgehog 3. I finished Sonic 3 on my Sonic + Tails profile, still stuck on Marble Garden on my Tails and Knuckles profiles. I play it on Sonic Mega Collection, so I actually play Sonic 3 & Knuckles rather than the 'original' Sonic 3. My biggest disappointment? Although it lets you play straight on into the Sonic & Knuckles stages, it doesn't actually save past the start of the final stage of Sonic 3. WHY?! WHY DOES SONIC 3 SAVE BUT NOT SONIC & KNUCKLES?! Pah.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

The Witcher 2 is incredible. Anyone who loves RPGs is only doing themselves a disservice by not playing it.

I have PS3 and have been playing Skyrim for the last year with a month or two break in the middle. Yesterday I started playing Oblivion.