Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Assassin's Creed Unity on PS4, finally I'm able to play it (got the PC version back in 2014, but it was - and still is - pretty much unplayable on my ol' laptop).

Also Castle Cats on mobile, a fun and highly addictive game to kill some time ^^

Red Dead Redemption, always and forever. I only got it last fall so I never got to play the multiplayer but gosh, would I have loved to play multiplayer, if only to use the characters I know from the story as my own. gestures to the Bollard Twins Gang members or "Cattle Rustlers" in multiplayer

Recently I've been playing a lot of Don't Starve Together with friends. It's a lot of fun even though it somehow manages to give me nightmares more than actual scary games... -_-

I've been playing The Witness a bit since it was a free game for Xbox Gold this month, and I really like it. It's a puzzle game and even though I sometimes feel like there's no way I'm ever gonna solve a certain puzzle, then when I later come back to it, the solution is obvious. I accidentally played it for almost two hours today, not realizing that so much time had passed and had a bit of a headache after it. Very cool game!

I've been playing tons of Overwatch recently because I love the Archives event. Its the closest Overwatch has to a campaign so far and I've always wished for a campaign because of the awesome lore in that game. ^_^

Monster Hunter World, playing with my sis tracking Kulve Taroth. We found a bristly crake by accident and both caught it!

edit: straight after which I caught a great goldenfish

Edited by RWyvern

Just finished AER: Memories of Old, gonna play Evolve: Stage 2 a bit more (I suck at playing monster, but it's my favorite role!)

Was very late to it but just finished Bloodborne. One of the best things I've ever played. I like the way from software give you lore, ie very sparse on dialogue but there's so much there. The whole aesthetic of the ending is so pretty imo, the flowers and the moon etc, especially after such a bloody and dark game. The piece of music the first hunter is really great too.

I'm playing assassin's creed origins but I don't like it. It does look really pretty tho, especially when you scare a flock of birds. The combat feels much worse than black flag to me. I might get God of war next. Or do another Nier automata new game+ for the nice music...idk.

Edited by Alexsouls

I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider again since I never actually finished it! I just love exploring and discovering all the secrets so the actual story progress is quite slow when I play lol. 

Pokemon Crystal. I forgot how much fun it was.

Red Dead Redemption still. Just hope that RDR2 will be at least somewhat close to as good as RDR, singleplayer wise.

Despite lots of people telling me it's a dead game, I recently started playing Dissidia NT. Loving it so far~! I mean, when there isn't horrendous lag and game crashes...

Red Dead Redemption, researching the many, many NPCs within the game, and waiting excitedly for Red Dead Redemption 2 in October!