Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just started Horizon:  Zero Dawn

So far it looks quite cool.  I'm not far though at all.

Currently into Monster Hunter World~
Really loving it a lot. But I'm excited for the devil Pickle to arrive :lol:

Pokemon Moon, a bit of Anno 2070, and a whole lot of The Elder Scrolls Online. (Like, too much. Send help.)

On 2/14/2018 at 9:09 PM, Nectaris said:

Just started Horizon:  Zero Dawn

So far it looks quite cool.  I'm not far though at all.

I'm obsessed with this game right now playing on Story mode, ~85% complete. 

Pokemon x, Nier Automata, original Phoenix Wright trilogy, A new leaf, Witcher 3.... um.... X'D probably a lot more. I can never focus on only one.

I'm working on completing the in-game pokedex on Ultra Moon. I'm not doing any trading except for version exclusives, so I'm catching/training/breeding all on my own. It's taking me longer than i thought it would, but I'm almost done! 😁 feels very rewarding to catch all of these Pokemon on my own. Bisharp with false swipe and thunder wave is a blessing. 

I also started The Inpatient for VR, and it's terrifying. I had to stop after 20 minutes lol. I'm always playing Destiny. I do need to go back and do the DLC for zero dawn, since I've only beaten the vanilla game. It's soooo good. 

I'm on the Monster Hunter World grind at the moment. I'm just gathering materials to upgrade my armour and weapons. I'm currently using the Frostreaver Switch Axe(Legiana) and the Odogaron armour set.

Other than that I'm currently playing through Pokemon Crystal.

Currently playing through the gods forsake game Rune Factory 4 and trying to get the marriage event for Dolce to trigger. Already bloody Year 5 and I have her LP all the way up to 21

I beat Horizon Zero Dawn! (PS4) ....of course it was on easy mode....  but still.  

Awesome epic game. Would recommend it to anyone, for the story alone.

I'm playing Monster Hunter World and Pokemon Crystal. I'm currently at Hunter Rank 34 in MHW and I just beat the Pokemon League in Crystal.

Edited by Zinogre

Level grinding random pokemon in Moon version to complete my Pokedex -- 80% done now. Got a level 100 shiny Politoed with its hidden ability from the GTS, using that as my grindmon.

Gundam Extreme Boost. Gotta say, if it ain't a Zudah, it ain't right. 

SWTOR (PC), Alchemist Code (Android), and various Pokémon titles (3DS XL). Plus copious amounts of browser games.

Ever since my old DS Lite finally died, I haven't been able to play my even more ancient GBA cards. So many event 'mons trapped in limbo. /sadface

7 Days to Die 

and Runescape

Edited by galleri

Been Red Dead Redemption since early February again. Love the game too much, haha!

Came back to LOTRO after several years (been gone since before the more recent graphics overhauls), and became so distracted by how beautiful Ered Luin looks that I quite literally walked my poor wood-elf off a cliff... Then I remembered there's no death in LOTRO. :nyan:

Monster Hunter World. I’m almost where I get to tackle the Red Hot Chili Pupper for the first time!

Edited by RWyvern

I play on xbox. Currently playing Destiny 2. Every now and then, I'll play Destiny. The only thing I have a problem with Destiny 2 is the end game content and that it's easier to get exotic weapons. In D1, you had to work and grind for an exotic weapon. Time change I guess. 🤷‍♀️

I haven't played much lately, but still an avid fan of Destiny 1 and 2. Still trying to finish my Alola Dex in Ultra Moon-- apparently you have to register all the ultra beasts for it. Which is annoying. 

Currently my girlfriend is playing Fortnite, and it's hilarious to watch her rage about it.