Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

On 7/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, sh20000sh said:

Captain Toad : Treasure tracker

Currently playing episode 3.(game cartridge was delivered yesterday)

Still playing this. Currently unlocked secret final level and watched its playthrough. Ugh...

My friend didn't understand how to play Stardew Valley, so now with the multiplayer I've been helping him and we've been playing that a lot. I also got a switch recently so I've been playing games on there as well such as Splatoon 2, Pokken Tournament and others.

Finally fixed a screen flashing issue when starting up Sims 3, so, that!

Currently switching between Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4), Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS3), Rise of Tomb Raider (PC) and The Sims 4 (PC) if I'm in the mood for something with a slower paced gameplay.

Stranded II, Left 4 Dead 2, P: SMD (Aka PMD4; 2DS)... Also Bound by Flames, Terraria and Starbound.

Obviously all games except Pokemon one are for PC.

Currently, bouncing back between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XV. And I'm streaming both through Twitch, which is fun.

Been playing a lot of Sims 4 today. I only just realized it's hours past midnight. Character creation and home-building sucks life away from you. 8')

13 hours ago, Toasttt said:

Been playing a lot of Sims 4 today. I only just realized it's hours past midnight. Character creation and home-building sucks life away from you. 8')

And here I nearly thought I was the only one who just spent 5 hours building and decorating a single house. And I haven't even started with the garden yet XD 

14 minutes ago, Flaviel said:

And here I nearly thought I was the only one who just spent 5 hours building and decorating a single house. And I haven't even started with the garden yet XD 

The house takes forever!! And I haven't hardly touched my yard, either. :') Put some bushes around the house and like two trees and that's about it. I DID place a couple of workout stations, too, but that's only because I want my sims to work out together if I can ever sync them up. :lol:

I'm currently playing Sonic Mania Plus. I managed to beat the game with Knuckles, Tails, Sonic & Tails and I'm working on Mighty and Ray.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:45 PM, Toasttt said:

The house takes forever!! And I haven't hardly touched my yard, either. :') Put some bushes around the house and like two trees and that's about it. I DID place a couple of workout stations, too, but that's only because I want my sims to work out together if I can ever sync them up. :lol:

That was all my gardening I did for recent houses. Just a bush and a cherry tree which was really too big for such a small garden but I wanted it nonetheless XD. Now I have a slightly bigger garden although I realized halfway through that I don't have enough money for everything. So back to normal gameplay for me.

Good luck syncing them up!

Pokemon Crystal. I'm soft resetting for a shiny Ho-Oh, no luck so far but I'm only at 1300 odd encounters

I'm not much of a player, but I enjoy playing Pokémon (up to gen3) on the Gameboy and Super Mario.

I also loved Portal 1+2 on the computer (got Steam for this reason alone), but otherwise, until about two months back I had zero interest in gaming.

Then I stumbled upon the OST for Ori and the Blind Forest on YT and I loved it so much I put the game on my Steam wishlist. A week later it was on sale and well, I bought it.

Almost regretted it soon as I am not used to WASD controls, my laptop keyboard sucks when it comes to gaming and Ori is quite challenging on top of it.

It took me weeks of cursing, ragequitting, yelling and watching Let's Plays before I made it through.

That was a week ago and I already replayed it once in the last week. I died only a third as much as in the first run and was ten hours faster (finished it in under 8 hours) and everything seemed much easier.

It's a beautiful game!

Currently playing a lot of Monster Hunter World as it released on PC last week. I've enjoyed it so far save for a couple of really bad explanations in the game's tutorials (mostly regarding capturing monsters).

Started playing Overwatch a lot more again, Reaper main. Wrecking Ball is difficult to play as, but I think he's such a cool new character. I hate Symmetra's rework so much though that I can't stand to play her anymore, she was my second most played character. Also started playing this new game called iron sight. It's a FPS game that's currently in free beta, i think it's supposed to remain free as well. It has some bugs and stuff, but overall it's really nicely made and pretty fun if you're into FPS.

A combo of Dark Moon and Majora's Mask on the 3DS. Which is actually really hard for someone like me. As this is like the 2nd Zelda game I have ever played in my life. And I don't do well with time crunches. ><;

WB

Sims 3 an Avakin Life Sims 3 i breed horses for my website Golden Valley Arabian Stables. not to long ago finished editing my  registered Straight Egyptian arabians to make them look more real.  I Also just play for the fun as well an use my fav hores GVA Alona GoldenSun DayStar. :)

Showing off Donkey Kong Country 3 to a friend. Yesterday I finished a 102% run of Donkey Kong Country 2, now I'm doing a 103% run with DKC3.