Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just started Nier: Automata, I enjoyed the first game quite a bit and have always had a fondness for Drakengard, and lemme just say I am happy that a Yoko Taro game is finally....playable? Thanks Platinum, and whoever at Square Enix likes Taro enough to keep throwing him money and projects.  The music is amazing in this game, might be my favorite OST since like, FFX.

I started playing Warframe a few weeks ago with my roommate and I absolutely love it. It's engaging, and not horribly difficult to pick up and learn.

I've been playing Everlong (a freeware RPG Maker game) and Persona 5 recently. Intending to start playing Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma and the first Assassin's Creed game (I bought all AC games for the PS4).

I forgot how fun Everlong was, though the boss battles are obnoxiously tedious sometimes. It just takes SO LONG to kill them. ...And you don't even get EXP from battling them, just a Beherit (an item that's only used in the end-game).

Edited by Beldarius

Returned to Pillars of Eternity for a new game, I wanted to make a new playthrough with a Ranger~ Its a nice change from my usual mage/barbarian picks.

I've also returned to Metroid for a speedrun in Hard Mode :D

Finished Tales of the Abyss (which I highly recommend) and have been working through Metroid: Samus Returns on the 3DS and Gorogoa on the Switch. Both are worthwhile so far.

Diablo 3 again haha. Got my wizard female to lvl 60 but then migraine (possibly) started getting annoying.

My boyfriend got me The Rise of the Tomb Raider (and the promise to buy me RDR2 when it finally comes out) so I've been playing that a lot recently! I've also played some Overwatch and continued on my Pokemon Ruby where I only have the Pokemon League to finish on my current playthrough. 

finished Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love, so now it's Darkest Dungeon and Miitopia.

All the mobile strategy/RPGs I could cram onto my phone before space ran out. If anyone wants to give me recommendations of their favorites, I could consult a list when I decide to buy a memory card and download more.

I moved on from Warframe to Guild Wars 2, both for nostalgia and to fill up my time, and it's really enthralling, moreso than I remembered.

The Legend of Zelda; Breath of the Wild and Monste Hunter Stories! Both are great, BOTW is my favorite out of the 2