bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Thanks for the reply :3

Well, I never use auto-add options, it also adds what I don't want to be added - like eggs to deliver or ER that I don't want to hatch in that moment (I'll have to remove it manually, and not all hatcheries instantly delete your eggs from their cycles).

I simply use the check-all option, then I click the few ones I don't want to be added and finally I submit. That's why I miss that box smile.gif

It'll be back, like everything else that was there before. I just haven't had any time to deal with it.

For the record, though, if you remove a dragon from AoND, it's out as soon as you see the success message. There's no "finish the current cycle then remove it for the next one" or anything like that here.

It'll be back, like everything else that was there before. I just haven't had any time to deal with it.

For the record, though, if you remove a dragon from AoND, it's out as soon as you see the success message. There's no "finish the current cycle then remove it for the next one" or anything like that here.

Thanks for replying! <3

There's no rush at all, don't worry smile.gif I appreciate your work and understand, we all have real lives that often keep us very busy wink.gif

And thanks for the info!! Now I'm more tranquil about adding eggs by mistake rolleyes.gif

Can i have a banner too please?

What do you mean?

Would you like to use one of the ones in the first post in your signature? If so, feel free! That's why they're there. smile.gif

Would you like to create a banner for AoND and have it listed in the first post? Go for it! Just post here or PM me with the image, and I'll add it.

Would you like a banner that shows how many dragons you have, and automatically updates? That's offline right now, sadly, but as soon as I have enough time to get all the pieces working again, I'll bring it back!

Would you like a banner that shows how many dragons you have, and automatically updates? That's offline right now, sadly, but as soon as I have enough time to get all the pieces working again, I'll bring it back!

That will be fab. I do like to use one from a fansite I actually use a lot !

Is anyone else having problems with the viewer today?

I set up my numbers of eggs and hatchlings and the time interval the same as always and click submit. The eggs and hatchlings seem to load rather quickly, but the little wheel keeps spinning and it says "transferring data from dragcave.net." Endlessly. And the page doesn't ever refresh. If I stop the loading of the page then it just sits there and never refreshes.

Clearing my cache did not help. But it has resolved itself now apparently.

Just a head's up, I received notice from the host that they will be upgrading the hardware starting Friday night. They are not expecting any downtime, but in case anyone sees a blip, that's probably why!

Just a head's up, I received notice from the host that they will be upgrading the hardware starting Friday night. They are not expecting any downtime, but in case anyone sees a blip, that's probably why!

Glad I checked here. I thought something had happened again.

glad I checked here first about that, thank you bbik for the reason.

Thanks for the heads-up, bbik. I just went to the site and wondered what was happening.

Remy400, the site is down for a bit. Bbik just mentioned above the host is upgrading the hardware tonight.

Server Error

blink.gif

Hopefully it'll be back soon.

Sorry guys! I can immediately see what the problem is, but I have no explanation for why, since everything I can see shows no changes that would cause it. I have sent an email to support asking them what's up; we'll see what they say!

Edit:

They're looking into it. We've narrowed it down to part of the server settings not migrating properly, so once they get that fixed, we should be back in business. Until then (and/or tomorrow morning, whichever comes first!), it's going to have to remain broken, because making the changes needed to work around the settings problem would be significant, and I need to get some sleep! I'll update again in the morning once I determine the current status.

Edited by bbik

Site is up, but it's not letting me edit the dragons I have in site. Error message:

The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it.

I had JUST pulled up my scroll, so it is NOT outdated unless 3 seconds old counts as outdated. xP

Site is up, but it's not letting me edit the dragons I have in site. Error message:

The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it.

I had JUST pulled up my scroll, so it is NOT outdated unless 3 seconds old counts as outdated. xP

Same here ...

glad it wasn't just me hehe...

smile.gif hopefully this can get resolved... I was trying to remove some of the hatchies from the viewer just so they'd get less views since they're secret santa gifts guess I'll just have to fog them instead~

Site is up, but it's not letting me edit the dragons I have in site.  Error message:

Same for me.

Edited by Idril

I'm experiencing the same thing =/ Thought it was just me at first ^^;

I experienced this as well.

That said, when I clicked the little box for "update all dragon details" that's under the eggs/hatchies grid with the individual check boxes... as well as clicking all the individual check boxes... it saved and updated for me.

I'm running Firefox on an older Vista PC, in case either of those variables makes a difference.

Site is up, but it's not letting me edit the dragons I have in site.  Error message:

Would like to confirm this.

Normally I'd suspect a server-side permissions issue on the session data folder where CSRF tokens are saved, but looking at the source code of the form that submits the dragon codes I don't see any CSRF token, so I guess that's not it.

Edited by pinkgothic