bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Site is up, but it's not letting me edit the dragons I have in site.  Error message:

The information in the previous table was outdated. Please resubmit your scroll name to update it.

I had JUST pulled up my scroll, so it is NOT outdated unless 3 seconds old counts as outdated. xP

Would like to confirm this.

Normally I'd suspect a server-side permissions issue on the session data folder where CSRF tokens are saved, but looking at the source code of the form that submits the dragon codes I don't see any CSRF token, so I guess that's not it.

Edited by pinkgothic

There's a timezone issue on either the server or the database. That should be a quick thing to fix, at least! I've contacted the host again.

That said, until it is fixed, this is a suitable workaround:

When I clicked the little box for "update all dragon details" that's under the eggs/hatchies grid with the individual check boxes ... it saved and updated for me.
Edited by bbik

I could not add single dragons, but when using the auto-add it worked. Unfortunately now I cannot retrieve any dragons anymore, I actually only wanted to add two to the clinic sad.gif

Edit: nm, I tried again using the above mentioned "update" box and that made it work smile.gif

Edited by Kiwiana

I couldn't add any egg or hatchling at all and auto-add is not an option for me. But with the work-around and checking the update box at the bottom i was able to add my eggs and hatchlings.

It should be fixed fully now (for the past hour, actually). Please let me know if you see any other weirdness.

Using the inbred checker gets you a list of code-looking lines (honestly don't know how to describe it).

But the results appear at the bottom, which shows it still works, I think.

Example

Using the inbred checker gets you a list of code-looking lines (honestly don't know how to describe it).

But the results appear at the bottom, which shows it still works, I think.

Example

Yeah, it shouldn't be doing that. Until I know the cause, I don't know if the results are trustworthy or not, but I would suggest double checking just in case. I'm not sure if I'll have time to look into this one before tomorrow evening, but if I have a chance, I'll try! Thanks for pointing it out. smile.gif

tried going there several times today, was fine yesterday. Now I am getting a error that says

This page has a redirect loop. Err-too many redirects.

?what?

tried going there several times today, was fine yesterday. Now I am getting a error that says

This page has a redirect loop. Err-too many redirects.

?what?

The home page is unavailable, but if you have a link to the daycare that will open, as will the extras, at least so far.

EVERYTHING is working for me. That's improbable... xd.png

it's working fine for me now, but it wasn't this morning (about twelve hours ago). i think it hadn't been working for some time before that.

It was fine for me right up to midnight GMT and at 9am this morning...

There were a few extra blips in the host's migration/upgrade process throughout the weekend, and one other quirk yesterday evening. Those are all resolved now, so hopefully, from here on out (plus the past 24-ish hours!), we're free and clear!

As before, let me know if you see anything odd, but I don't expect there to be major issues at this point.

Wheee way to go you - and when can we hope for scroll banners ? I don't like using ones for sites I don't actually use and the other one I do use doesn't have banners, so...

It appears to be up now. Are you still having trouble with it?

I know there's a "Auto Add All Dragons" feature before we see what's on our scroll, but could we also have a "Select All" feature once our Scroll actually shows up?

I hope it's not a silly suggestion xd.png

I'm getting the main page and help with no style of any kind - but when I go to daycare (or the clinic) I get:

Oops! This page doesn't exist!

If you typed in the URL, please make sure it is correct.

If you clicked a link, the page is probably still under construction. Any pages that existed on the old site will return as soon as possible.

For all other cases, return to the home page and try again.