bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Glad to see AND is back up! i liked being able to cull hatched/adult dragons - gives me something to do when it's SLOW . . . will this feature be back? (i'm not saying soon, i'm just saying ever. i know what coding is like!)

Yep! bbik has said that all the features will eventually be back. smile.gif There just wasn't enough time to do all the necessary coding before the old site went poof.

Anyone else having issues with the viewer? I set it to the numbers to show, and time I want and it keeps resting back to default.

Anyone else having issues with the viewer? I set it to the numbers to show, and time I want and it keeps resting back to default.

It's appearing to reset, but should actually be giving you the setting you requested. It's been this way since bbik got the new site up.

I think everything's at a consistent point such that this update should work properly. If anyone finds a problem, please let me know, and I'll track down which interruption caused it. You wouldn't believe how many times I got pulled away and then lost track of what I was trying to get ready to re-add! However, we should now have:

Features (incomplete and/or old-school but at least back!):

* Extras

* Help

* Signature banners/buttons (generic ones)

* NDAR

* Inbred Checker

* Lineage Viewer

* Scroll Stats

* Various other smaller ND goodies

Bug fixes:

* Viewer time to view should be accurate

* Viewer selections should display correctly

* Viewing by scroll should work again

* The "Allow ER Use" option in the Daycare should actually do something now

* Scrolls with special characters should work as expected in all cases

* Back button usage should function better

Still to come:

* Re-instating the Check/Uncheck All box is the next item on the list

* A separate Clinic code-based page will be back

* Scroll stat-based signature banners

* Various performance improvements

* New features (Exciting!)

* ... Sooo much still to do! ...

Thank you! I especially like the inbred checker and lineage viewer to be back!

I wonder what the new features will be smile.gif

Thank you for the update! smile.gif

Since it is not in the list (or I missed it), are you still planning to make the "x"s come back to remove things from the ER (and other sections)?

(I know the auto-cleanup does that, but... but... my braaiiin... it gets so nervous when there are hatchies in the egg ER and there is no "x" for me to click... unsure.gif )

Thank bbik for the update biggrin.gif

The update is very helpful is someone wants to try and get a Neglected Dragon :3

Since it is not in the list...

Same as before, if it was on the old site, it'll be back on this one, eventually. It was getting late when I typed up that list, and the full to-do list is a mile long, so I just quit after listing a few of the big ticket items. Though, right now, I don't think I'll be making the stars a priority, since there is the auto-cleaner. Other original functionality that doesn't exist at all should come first, to make sure people can still do what they need. smile.gif

Kudos for bbik, and a big thank you for all your effort to benefit all of

us that have this fansite as our favorite. Bless you always.

Glad to see the lineage viewer back just in time for this new release dragon! wink.gif

Oh, lovely lineage viewer I have missed you! Thanks bbik!!

Thank you for all the hard work and for bringing the site back, bbik! <3 It's my fav fansite.

I guess I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say thanks for bringing the site up and putting such hard work into it, bbik! It's my fave, and I've especially missed the inbred checker and scroll stats while they've been gone smile.gif

I just noticed some of the new features. I want to say I LOVE them & thank for bringing this site back! It's one of my faves and I really appreciate your hard work more than you'll ever know. <3

It is indeed most excellent with almost all the features back.

One teeny thing - I do like to advertise the place through my scroll banner - will those come back ? I am having to use one from a competitor...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just tried to add my scroll and I got this message "This webpage is not available"

Just tried to add my scroll and I got this message "This webpage is not available"

Were you using an old link? It's working okay for me now. This is the correct link: http://www.allureofnds.net/

Were you using an old link? It's working okay for me now. This is the correct link: http://www.allureofnds.net/

I was using the link on the first page like I always have.

My fingers are just itching to click away all the hatchies, adults, and fog balls from the Clinic, Daycare and Nursery! laugh.gif I know they don't stay there for long, but they still bother me!