bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Haha, those poor dragons stuck in the ER... at least it looks like most managed to fog theirs before they died =P

I can't seem to connect to AoND & I've tried at various times during the day. It's frustrating as I have some ER eggs & putting them here would be the push they need to hatch. *sighs*

I am also having issues when trying to use the site. I go to the Daycare page, enter my scroll name into the field, and click Submit, but it never works for me.

I'm also having a problem. I can't add my dragons - I just get a message that it can't connect to Dragon Cave.

And yet the viewer seems to be working.

And I've tried in four different browsers on both a PC and a laptop.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Seems like Egg drop Soup and Allure of Necglected Dragons have problems to connect to the main page. Hope this will be fixed soon. sad.gif Need to add my Eggies to another side then for a while.

I noticed it early yesterday, but was too busy to start investigating until late last night, sorry! I was hoping it was just a temporary hiccup that would resolve itself... I'm looking into it at this point, but it might take a bit still, so I'll at least clear out the ER so those dragons stop getting pummelled.

I noticed it early yesterday, but was too busy to start investigating until late last night, sorry! I was hoping it was just a temporary hiccup that would resolve itself... I'm looking into it at this point, but it might take a bit still, so I'll at least clear out the ER so those dragons stop getting pummelled.

Thanks for the update!

I hope BBik will get it fixed and soon.

Edited by Jedi40

i thought it was just my crappy laptop but im kinda relieved to see it was not

and hopefully it'll get fixed soon, i like aond

Is there another fansite that have a lineage viewer (similar or like Neglected's)?

I'm most looking for one that shows the lineage of a to-be-bred egg.

The site still isn't working. Most of the dragons in the viewer are adults and they're not clearing. Egg Drop Soup (greg-kennedy) isn't working either. Silvi's is lagging really bad. Valley Sherwood is also a little laggy. I'm starting to worry I'm going to lose dragons at this point as they aren't getting nearly enough views.

I'm starting to worry I'm going to lose dragons at this point as they aren't getting nearly enough views.

EATW is still functioning fine. I've switched to them until Allure comes back. tongue.gif

Not going to run any experiments without Allure available, but EATW allows normal collection and hatching. smile.gif

The site still isn't working. Most of the dragons in the viewer are adults and they're not clearing. Egg Drop Soup (greg-kennedy) isn't working either. Silvi's is lagging really bad. Valley Sherwood is also a little laggy. I'm starting to worry I'm going to lose dragons at this point as they aren't getting nearly enough views.

Egg Drop Soup hasn't been working for a while. But Valleysherwood is doing fine for me. So is EATW.

Ij ust hope I didn't leave anything IN AOND - I actually can't remember...

there is also

hatching club

and

TheEvinas DragHatch

and make sure that you are giving a bunch of views back::: that is how the sites work

hoping that Allure gets back up soon, i definitely notice the difference without them!

Thanks for those links - was worried my eggs would die.

I find the best way to give clicks is to open those things on another browser window and just let them run through - that way stuff gets views while I do other stuff.