MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

I miss this site. It's one of my favourites. I hope it's going to be fixed soon.

This right here. I came to check this thread and see if anyone had been able to contact the owner yet and am disappointed that it's still down. sad.gif AoND is good too, but I'll be upset if this site is broken for good.

Same here...this is my favorite/most used site. It has everything I like all in one place. I am starting to have VS withdrawlal symptoms...the shakes came first...and now uncontrollable sobbing has started...heh

*hugs* Zylara

Still not working for me either.

So sorry guys! I've been pretty busy the past few weeks... didn't realize I hadn't checked my messages for so long! It's past midnight now and I won't be much good at fixing stuff till I get some sleep, but I will check what's wrong with the site tomorrow. Hopefully I can get whatever it is fixed ASAP.

I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't been working for you all for like two weeks, that is really sad. sad.gif

Thanks everyone who tried to contact me and let me know, or reported problems on the thread. Hopefully that will help when I go to fix it smile.gif

Welcome back, good luck with fixing it and thank you for trying! smile.gif

So sorry guys! I've been pretty busy the past few weeks... didn't realize I hadn't checked my messages for so long! It's past midnight now and I won't be much good at fixing stuff till I get some sleep, but I will check what's wrong with the site tomorrow. Hopefully I can get whatever it is fixed ASAP.

I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't been working for you all for like two weeks, that is really sad. sad.gif

Thanks everyone who tried to contact me and let me know, or reported problems on the thread. Hopefully that will help when I go to fix it smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

I was very happy to see my eggs listed, and spot this text under the listing:

A temporary fix for the site issues has been implemented.

So that's my Good News of the Day so far. smile.gif

Thanks for the fix!

My dragons have offered to eat the gremlins that were causing the error messages, once said gremlins are tracked down. wink.gif

THANKS SO MUCH. I had missed the site DESPERATELY !

Thank you so much! I'm so glad the bug got fixed.

Thanks for the fix! biggrin.gif

I really love the site, and also love the way it tells you when your next egg will hatch and when your next hatchling will mature smile.gif

Keep up the good work! wub.gif

After pretty much giving up on the site, I just noticed it was fixed! So even though I'm a little slow, I thought I'd come here to say thanks MaidMarian! biggrin.gif

I cannot add an egg to the ER. When I do, I get this message:

user posted image

Edited by xeyla

I cannot add an egg to the ER. When I do, I get this message:

user posted image

Thanks for the report Xeyla. Sorry, I did forget to update the ER page when I updated the rest of the site to fix this. unsure.gif I'll get to it as soon as I have a free moment, probably tomorrow evening. :-)

This one is not working either.

Yesterday and today I have been getting a lot of timeouts trying to get to Valley Sherwood. Is anyone else having trouble? I think it might be the weather here, but I'm not sure.

@raindear: I've been using Valley Sherwood in place of Draghatch these past few days, without problems.

I guess it's the weather, then. Hope it gets better soon.

Edit: I can get to Silvi's, DDF, Egg Drop Soup-- But not to Valley Sherwood, or AOND. Well, I'll just have to adjust til it gets better.

Edited by raindear

I guess it's the weather, then. Hope it gets better soon.

Edit: I can get to Silvi's, DDF, Egg Drop Soup-- But not to Valley Sherwood, or AOND. Well, I'll just have to adjust til it gets better.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with those sites. I am able to use both of them just fine, so it must be something on your end. At least you still have some that work okay. I hope things return to normal for you soon.

And today I can get everywhere I want to just fine. My internet isn't the best, it's a good thing I have backup sites for times like this.