MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

I've contacted MaidMarian....

Chrome says "no data received" when I try to manage my scroll...

Came here to see if I'm the only one with the problem.. looks like I'm not :<

My favourite fan site sad.gif

Came here to see if I'm the only one with the problem.. looks like I'm not :<

My favourite fan site sad.gif

Same here. sad.gif

Maybe some sort of server cache ran full ...

It's too bad there are issues (mine are also on firefox and I'm glad it's not just me to be honest). This is my favorite hatchery to use. sad.gif

It seems you can still use the site to some extend. If you use the auto-add option for your scroll, it adds your scroll even though it cannot display your personal stuff to you afterwards. I have no other explanation for the Sherwood-style slow trickle of stats on my new eggs that I haven't added anywhere else biggrin.gif The viewer works fine, too.

It seems you can still use the site to some extend. If you use the auto-add option for your scroll, it adds your scroll even though it cannot display your personal stuff to you afterwards. I have no other explanation for the Sherwood-style slow trickle of stats on my new eggs that I haven't added anywhere else biggrin.gif The viewer works fine, too.

I'm not in the habit of using auto-add, but you speak truth! It seems the pages I don't normally use are loading. I still hope the page where I normally choose which ones to add and view lineages returns ASAP.

I never use auto add as there's always some egg I have that's at over 6 days, and those I won't post anywhere to guard against soft shell.

*sigh*

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Sadly MaidMarian has not yet read my message sad.gif

Ah, so that's why there are still eggs and hatchlings in valleysherwood. smile.gif I was wondering about that.

Thank you for the information!

Definitely hope this is fixed soon, but the auto-add helps a little bit. (I don't usually use it, but today it fit. happy.gif)

@fuzzbucket: Thanks for the update!

I'm not in the habit of using auto-add, but you speak truth! It seems the pages I don't normally use are loading. I still hope the page where I normally choose which ones to add and view lineages returns ASAP.

I use the auto add on all the time & nothing is loading for me. It hasn't in days. The only thing that loads is the first page where you put your scroll name in.

Hopefully they return soon and fix the site. I like using this site along with some others.

Oh good, they are broken. It's not just me. I was worried; I've never had to use another site before!

I'm not the only one then. I looked on isitdownrightnow a while ago and it said it was up...So yeah, it must be broken..

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

This is what I've been getting for the past few days when trying to add eggs. I use Firefox - latest version.

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

This is what I've been getting for the past few days when trying to add eggs. I use Firefox - latest version.

I'm in the same boat with this.

MaidMarian is usually not available during her time at College/University - they blocked DC (this is according to previous posts she has made).

I'm not sure if she is still in college but if she is it might be a while before she can fix the problem.

I'm not sure if she is still in college but if she is it might be a while before she can fix the problem.

If you can reach the Links/Contact page for the site, http://valleysherwood.com/links/, she says it might take a while if we need to reach her, and it certainly seems to be true. sad.gif

Click to contact me by PM on the Dragon Cave forums.

Note that I'm not very active, so replies may be delayed. smile.gif

I was just able to enter a select few of mine fine just now so maybe it is fixed smile.gif

I'm using Windows XP and every time I enter my scroll name, it says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

*sigh*

It works for me using firefox

edit: It has stopped working for me (again) smile.gif

edit2: And now it is working again

Edited by rubyshoes