Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Er, do you have to have a CB Pink before you can recieve/request a Hope egg?

No, you don't. You just can't breed your Hope until you get a CB pink for its mate.

It states that they are supposed to be in every Biome...so we just keep hunting them down I guess. LOL.

But NOT in the biome where flamingos are. Which I guess would be the coast?

It's been about... 5 months maybe? since I last checked in...

Miracle of Hope has yet to produce another baby.

Hatchling has gendered and been named... May I introduce Birth of Hope smile.gif Now if he'll only like the one of the 2 new babies I'm hatching smile.gif

Just letting this lineage know that I was able to gift my hope egg to my friend. ShaddedDragon and it gendered male and has been named SD - SHADDEDSHOPE. She even has a mate to go with him, but I do not think she will ever breed them.

If there is anyone out there who is wanting to get a hope egg please PM me and I will be glad to get you an egg. With the new magi transfer it is so easy to trade and gift eggs, I hope I get some request for hope eggs now.

Decided to breed my hopes today. This egg is available to listers. Pm me to get it! Edited by Chiisai-hime

YAY! Mysthunter just gave me my first Hope egg!

I'm going to name it Cynthia's Hope (if it's not already taken) when it hatches and grows up!

I'm still on the hunt for a CB Pink so I can help breed Hope dragons for other members as well! Wish me luck! :3

I have now a CB Hope male hatchie. When he grows, I want to be added to the breeding list, please!

Oh, I meant to ask this sooner, but just remembered!

If I find my CB Pink, can I name it something with "Hope" in the name or is there something else I have to name it? ^^

Oh, I meant to ask this sooner, but just remembered!

If I find my CB Pink, can I name it something with "Hope" in the name or is there something else I have to name it? ^^

Usually with this lineage, the Hope lineaged dragon is the one with the hope name, and the CB can be named anything you like smile.gif

@carrots: So if I caught a CB Pink and I wanted to allow it to breed with my new hope dragon, I could name is something with "Hope" to keep the lineage? ^^

@carrots: So if I caught a CB Pink and I wanted to allow it to breed with my new hope dragon, I could name is something with "Hope" to keep the lineage? ^^

Yup you can name it whatever you like, so if you want it to include hope that is fine.

I name my CB pinks that are partners to my hope with hope in their name so I don't accidentally breed them with another dragon by mistake.

@lulu_witch: Ah, oh! Thanks! ^^

I caught my first CB pink and influenced my Hope egg female so I hope my CB hatches male!!!

Hello, I would please like to join the Hope lineage! Thanks. smile.gif

Please PM me, I'm still figuring out the site here. smile.gif

I was wondering if I may be added to the PM breeder list? I'd love to breed Key of Hope for others but I'm afraid that my timing is rather bad so i'd prefer to only breed upon request.

I would love to join in Hope Lineage! I'll be waiting for an eggie smile.gif

And I'm going to put the botton on my signature, ok? tongue.gif

We are very happy to have you put the button in your siggie and give us a little publicity. smile.gif

I will be adding all those who have asked to join whenever I get time to update the thread. I have been awfully busy with RL lately!

Cynthia's Hope grew up and has a beautiful Hope lineage!

(Another big thank you Mysthunter for my first hope egg)

I've also managed to snag a CB Pink and low and behold, he hatched male!

I've named him Hope's Love and I would love to be added to the breeders list to help other people obtain their first Hope eggs! ^^

Thanks!

I got my hope egg!

Thank you, izombie! smile.gif

I think there's an error in the list. I notice that my Dragon Hope's Soliloquy is listed under Reakeda's dragons and my username is no longer listed. It's no big deal, I just figured you might want to fix it. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

Looks like I really have to get an update done soon as we have a lot of new Hope owners and breeders!

@MysticTiger - sorry if there was an error. I will fix it as soon as I can.