Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well my little hope is now a hatchie. And a good friend of mine has given me a cb pink. I've influenced them both to be opposite genders so if they don't defy and they like each other, I would love to be a breeder. I'll keep ya up to speed.

I know that I am a new user. I am very seriously interested in this lineage due to the fact that I have lost family members to this cancer. I have PM'd Catherine_Cox regarding the reciept of one of these eggs as she is one of the breeders. I would like to be placed on the waiting list please.

Myren, I am very glad that you are interested in the lineage and that it has so much meaning for you. I am sorry to hear of the loved ones you have lost.

Are the four eggs that are on your scroll now the first you have had? Or do you have adults hidden? We do have a rule that people must have at least 7 adult dragons in order to receive a Hope egg. I hope you understand that that is only to be sure that you know how to safely raise eggs to adults before you get a lineage egg. smile.gif

Hi everyone! I have a new Hope dragon he is for my Auntie Frances who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer unfortunately she is in her 80's and suffers from altimers so there realy is nothing much the doctors can do! so I would like to dedicate this dragon to her.. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HAXT .....Pink Cloud Of Hope biggrin.gif

Hi everyone! I have a new Hope dragon he is for my Auntie Frances who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer unfortunately she is in her 80's and suffers from altimers so there realy is nothing much the doctors can do! so I would like to dedicate this dragon to her.. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HAXT .....Pink Cloud Of Hope biggrin.gif

So sorry to hear about your aunt. sad.gif

So sorry to hear about your aunt. sad.gif

Thank you purplehaze..

Oh, I forgot to say that I bred a Hope egg for Infinis and it's now a hatchling: Here! smile.gif

And I'm praying for your aunt Anniepimm.

I haven't posting here in a while, so thought I would post an update.

I have finally caught myself another CB pink who I have named Pink Gentleman of Hope. I hope that he will pair with Pink Lady of Hope but I have not tested the pair yet as I only like breeding eggs if I can keep the egg personally or the egg has got a home to go to.

So If anyone is looking for a Hope egg I have got 3 confirmed pairs and this new pair which I would love to try out.

If you would like an egg just PM me and we can take things from there smile.gif

Hey all, I caught a CB pink egg, so if there's anyone who's looking for a mate for your Hope, drop me a line and I'll be happy to give it to you. smile.gif

Grew up on my scroll. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Danne

*waves*

Just a quick reminder, Bantzville is able to breed to a Hope! smile.gif

Yay...hello everyone. I am about to have my 7th adult dragon in two days or so...I will request to be placed on the waiting list for my hope egg at that time and will definitely (with an I, not an A) be trying to catch my CB pink as well. I am so excited to be a part of all of this, or at least soon to be anyway. Everyone have a wonderful night and hope to see you soon. tongue.gif

Yay...I Have 7 adults now and a successful hatchling pink that is a CB Pink...I am so excited to get started on the Hope lineage. I have contacted Catherine_Cox about the receipt of a hope egg ASAP.

I just bred both my hope dragons pairs and got an egg from each. I have one of the two eggs up for whoever PM's me wanting it.

This is the one that is available

http://dragcave.net/view/WrTG

The other one is going to Myren. I have PM'ed her letting her know that I have an egg, waiting for a reply as to when she is able to transfer the egg.

Hope to hear from someone about the second egg soon.

Just gave myren her hope egg. this morning. I still have an egg to be given away it is about to hatch. I PMed the top 5 people on the waiting list and still have not heard from anyone. So the first person who PMs me will be able to get this egg.

wow am i the only one here posting now? Is this line falling out as well? I still have a hope baby that is looking for a home. I have a friend who is not in the forum but would like to get the hatchling from me, Is there a rule against that since no one seems to want to answer my postings nor my PM to the top 5 people on the list?

wow am i the only one here posting now? Is this line falling out as well? I still have a hope baby that is looking for a home. I have a friend who is not in the forum but would like to get the hatchling from me, Is there a rule against that since no one seems to want to answer my postings nor my PM to the top 5 people on the list?

Hi there,

unfortunatly many people who are on the list have long since forgotten that they are on it!

I don't personally PM people asking if they want a hope, I wait for them to PM me but my advice would be to start from the bottom of the list. That way you will be PM'ing the people who have most recently been added to the list.

I am not a mod to this thread but seen as though no one else has answered you I think that it would be ok for your friend to have the hatchling as long as she follows the rules exactly.

I hope that this advise might help you and I hope that I am not breaking any rules by saying any of these things!

Hello!

I'm a new member (sorry if my English is bad, it's not my mother-tongue) and in 2 days I think I'll have the 7 dragons required. I already have 4 hatchlings so I can't have an egg now, but when they become adults, could I have one?

Sorry for your frustration. I think lulu_witch is probably right about the people at the top of the list. Short of sending PMs to those people on a regular basis asking if they are still interested, which is time-consuming and gets annoying to those people, I do not really know what the mods can do about the situation. Any suggestions?

There is no problem with giving the hatchling to your friend if they are willing to abide by the naming and breeding restrictions. Just let us know so we can add to the list of Hope owners.

@laelly - your English is just fine. smile.gif Once you have the 7 adults, just post back here to let us know and we will get you on the list. Then the best way for you to get an egg from the lineage is to send a PM to someone on the list of breeders. Please be sure you have read the rules about naming and breeding your Hope dragon.

Edited by purplehaze

I can do another activity check? Perhaps we could have two different lists, one being "person is active" and the other being "person wants a Hope but will probably not respond to PMs promptly." Thoughts?

I guess doing an activity check is not a bad idea. It just seems to me that continually asking people if they still want to be on the list gets tiresome.

I think maybe we should be telling people that their best chance to get a Hope egg is to be active on the thread and/or to PM one of the breeders who is taking requests. I have tried to include that information for the people who I have added to the waiting list recently but I don't always remember. (Maybe if we do an activity check we should include that in the message.) Since most breeders are now breeding only by request, the waiting list has become pretty much an endless wait if you are just sitting there waiting to be contacted.

A requirement that wait listers must answer all PMs with offers or be dropped from the list was tried a long time ago but is too hard to keep track of and enforce.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello!^^

ahah, I'm so happy, I've finally 7 dragons laugh.gif . But just one question: how will I get an egg? the breeder I ask will give th egg to the abandoned cave and I must go there to pick him up? ohmy.gif

@laelly: This is a really good explanation of the current trading procedure. Take a look at that and let me know if you still have any other questions. smile.gif

@purplehaze: I'll work on drafting something.

Thanks Danne! I am away this week so can't do much myself right now.