Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

And I was going through my PMs recently, and found the ones I sent to chubby80. I clicked the link in it, but the Hope doesn't seem to exist any more, and chubby80 doesn't seem to have any Hope on their scroll :/

O______O How does that happen? Waii, strange disappearances...perhaps something glitched? Hnnn....

klinneah, best of luck~! Hope it transfers successfully. ^^

Still at the same spot, searching for a CB.

I just caught another CB pink...I believe I now have 6 or 7 breeding pairs.

I had female pink for my Aunt Shirley's for named. And I have new lineage someday when my pink egg hope will be male then make new egg as well. smile.gif

>..> *puts a bounty on Myst's head*

Eheh, mostly kidding. Still, you sir, are in need of being toppled from the throne.

O______O How does that happen? Waii, strange disappearances...perhaps something glitched? Hnnn....

Or it could be that the egg was killed, or died because of something :/

Anyway, chubby80 needs to be removed from the list of people who have a Hope.

Egg is now a hatchling. No response to my PMs.

DX Curses! Are you going to keep as is, or look for another person to take?

Or it could be that the egg was killed, or died because of something :/

Anyway, chubby80 needs to be removed from the list of people who have a Hope.

Ah..there is that. :<

This is just a reminder to all the people on the waitlist (and those interested in joining)... please PM breeders! biggrin.gif Speaking for myself, I'm more than happy to try to breed them knowing that there's going to be someone to pick it up, but I don't breed my pair otherwise.

Speaking of which, I have just bred an egg for shelbell, and once she's unlocked I'll be transferring it over. smile.gif

DX Curses! Are you going to keep as is, or look for another person to take?

Ah..there is that. :<

I'm still trying to find someone to take it. If you want it we can arrange something.

I'm still trying to find someone to take it. If you want it we can arrange something.

Er, just wondering but how much time does it have? I'm running on a tight schedule today of all days for dragoncave related things. Time sensitivity's a major concern for me atm. ^^"

She just grew up on my scroll. dry.gif

Looks like I have to find another CB pink.

She just grew up on my scroll. dry.gif

Looks like I have to find another CB pink.

Ah shucks, bit of a shame. I'd have taken her certainly. Just had to rearrange a couple of things.

But well, do wish you the best of luck on that. ^^"

n.n This is nice can I join I don't have any CB pinks yet but I shall get some :3

I think I'm on most days but I would like someone to explain the whole trade thing to me ^ ^o

>.> Hi Sin...lol stalking you?

n.n This is nice can I join I don't have any CB pinks yet but I shall get some :3

I think I'm on most days but I would like someone to explain the whole trade thing to me ^ ^o

>.> Hi Sin...lol stalking you?

Certainly Tishavara! <3

I don't think I even have a mate for the Hope dragon I now possess. You'll be fine~ But good luck on that CB Pink hunting. It can be a pain.

Trading is when you have two people who wish to exchange an egg. They set up a time and place to do it. It's advisable to use a chatroom or messenger thing, so that you can both stay in touch. There are two different paths for each person to take. One, the person who's dropping the egg into the AP and the other who will do their level best to catch it.

To trade successfully, you need to have the code of the egg and this will be supplied for you by the person dropping the egg. They'll give you the link and you have to change it accordingly to dragcave.net/abandoned/CODE <-- The code part is where you put the code, natch.

Once the catching person has the address ready she/he then tells the dropping one that they are ready. Once the dropping person has that go ahead they will countdown, 7 is a nice number, and then abandon the egg at 0. Meanwhile, the catching person is refreshing as fast/often as they can to try and catch it. For a better explanation, see this >>It's Very Helpful and Clearly Concise<<

And now finally~ *FLYINGGLOMPTACKLES <3*

I stalk you too, don't worry~!

Thank you! that's very helpful I bookmarked it :3

I'll start looking for some pinks right away.

*catches in arms* ^ ^

Hey all, the egg I bred for shelbell hatched and was lost during transfer. I posted in LiT but I don't have high hopes for getting it back. sad.gif

Thank you! that's very helpful I bookmarked it :3

I'll start looking for some pinks right away.

*catches in arms*  ^ ^

Eheheh, I'm sure you've a fair bit of experience now. The Dragon Cave chatroom is where most people like to do trades but anyhow. I've missed four CB Pinks since last I posted here. Must become more diligent. And sneak in a couple of tricks. LOL, thanks for catching by the way.

Hey all, the egg I bred for shelbell hatched and was lost during transfer. I posted in LiT but I don't have high hopes for getting it back. sad.gif

Consarnit! Dx

*patpats* Gosh, I hope the person does return it, or at least name it with Hope and mate it to a Caveborn. High hopes, I suppose. >.< Any further news, though? Will you breed her a replacement or?

I highly doubt the person will be following the lineage rules. I couldn't find them on the forums so they probably don't even know that it's for a lineage. sad.gif Of course, I'll be breeding another egg for shelbell when I get a chance.

Updated to here...sorta.

To complete our records as best as we can:

Myst, what's your friend's name, so that I can add him/her to the list of people with Hopes? (And congrats on the successful transfer!)

klinneah, sorry you weren't able to find someone to transfer it to. sad.gif How many people on the waitlist did you PM? I've noticed that the first few aren't always the fastest to reply -- you mind find better luck in the future with people in the middle or end of the lists. Also, what is your new Hope's name?

And tishavara, this has already been answered but, just so you hear the official word, you do not need to have a CB pink in order to join this lineage (provided that you wait to get a CB pink before you mate your Hope). I've added your name to the waiting list. Welcome aboard!

- Danne

The amount of deads on their scroll...does not raise much hope.

Catatonicsleep

Since an update seems to have been done sorta, I'll post this again:

Chubby80 needs to be taken off the list of people who has a Hope, as the egg I transferred to them doesn't seem to exist any more, and they do not have a Hope on their scroll.