Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Desired Hope grown up! laugh.gif

I'll gift an egg of her and Amore when I breed 'em. smile.gif

My teleports are on cooldown then now it isn't possible sad.gif

Edited by Ikyres

Thanks for your interest in our Hope lineage! I will add you to the waiting list as soon as I get time to update, which needs to be soon because of all the changes!

Lists updated to here!

Hopefully everything was added and errors were fixed!

Leafhunter, Blue_Moon98, AmericanGirlForever, and Madzi_Jade were added to the waiting list. You may receive a PM from a breeder offering an egg, but many of our breeders breed only by request, so it may be quicker to send one of them a PM. Or watch this thread for eggs that are announced here. Or post here and mention that you are waiting for an egg -- a breeder may see that and respond. Good luck to you and Happy Hoping! wink.gif

MysticTiger - I restored Hope's Soliloquy to you on the list. smile.gif

Mysthunter - I have you at exactly 21 Hope dragons. Is that correct?

If anyone sees any mistakes or omissions, please let me know!

~purplehaze

If someone want a hope pink egg please pm me. I can breed today and sent it to you.

If anyone wants an egg from me, feel free to PM me. I can breed Key of Hope today and I have tele's I can use to send it.

Also, I'll be PMing someone later today for a hope egg request. My hope dragons are male so I'm looking for a female hope dragon. ^^

I received a Hope egg.

:3

Congratulations! Welcome to the lineage. Do you have a CB pink for a mate, or are you still hunting?

Congratulations! Welcome to the lineage. Do you have a CB pink for a mate, or are you still hunting?

I have one, provided this Hope egg genders correctly.

Edited by AmericanGirlForever

Sending good gendering vibes to your Hope! wink.gif

@ Dragonessdown - is there a particular reason you need to have a hatchie? Most of our breeders would probably prefer to give you an egg rather than hold and hatch it for you, but if you have a good enough reason you may find someone willing. I can add you to the waiting list if you would like, but I need to see a link to your scroll so I can check that you meet the requirements.

I have a cb pink egg if anyone would like it. I have to wait 5 hours to teleport. Please PM me if you would like it.

*Claimed*

Edited by twokeen

I love this idea.

My Grandma and my 2nd fav teacher had breast cancer.

Where do I sign up? biggrin.gif

After several months of looking for a CB Pink I finally caught one and he didn't refuse the hope egg; in fact they gave me an egg, that is available for whoever wants it.

And I'd like to be added to the list of the breeders now that I have a compatible mate for the Hope dragon. Thanks.

I love this idea.

My Grandma and my 2nd fav teacher had breast cancer.

Where do I sign up? biggrin.gif

I will add you to the waiting list on the next update. smile.gif Thanks for your interest.

@ Raistlin24 - Congratulations on finding a mate that likes your Hope. I will add you to the breeders list when I do the next update, also.

@ AmericanGirlForever - check your PMs wink.gif

So I noticed I kind of died.

Sorry. I'll do my best to stay active for a while.

smile.gif Good to see you hanging around again. smile.gif

Yay, I finally got a male CB Pink as a mate for my Hope! I'd like to be added to the breeders' list please.

Congrats! I'll add you to the list when I update again.

I'd really love to be a part of this lineage, because breast cancer is near and dear to my heart. I've been eying it for a while now, and am growing more and more anxious. I have been a part of DC for a month and I have not been able to catch a CB Pink :/ I fear I will never be able to catch one.

If someone comes across one and has has the intention of gifting it, please keep me in mind. In the mean time, I would like to be added to the waiting list for a Hope egg please smile.gif

I would like to join this lineage project, please. I do not have a Hope egg/dragon, may I be added to the list, please?

I have one CB male pink on my scroll and 2 CB bright pink females (all with no offspring). (Not sure if you use the bright pinks or only pale pinks....) biggrin.gif

Thank you!! biggrin.gif