Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have this hope egg for someone.

I know I pm'd a bunch of people that had an "A" next to their name on the list, but stupid me forgot to empty my inbox completely to allow any/all replies to go through, so I only got one message and they were not in need of the egg due to being scroll locked.

For fear of spamming your inboxs with another message, I'll let you guys send me a message if you're still in need of this hope egg.

(I'll edit this post when it's gone)

Sorry for my fail guys >.<;;

Could you put me on "Breeders who may be contacted by PM to request an egg"?

I'd love to breed more, then, it would be good for me and for the people.

I PMed some people of the list about my hope egg (o8C3s) that I want to give to someone on the waiting list ^^

How inspiring! My mother is a breast cancer survivor, and I would love to get involved with this. I have two cave born pink eggs that I will dedicate to this. Please put me on the waiting list! smile.gif

I just wanted to update and say that the Hope I gave my mom (steelcity) has grown up and she has named her 'Never give up Hope'.

She does have a CB Pink mate but she doesn't want to be put on the breeders list as she doesn't have a forum account.

Thank you.

Edited by lulu_witch

Oh dear. Look at the siggy of the OP sad.gif I was all excited because I bred my first hope egg, but now I guess it doesn't matter. Her scroll got burned and the Hope Lineage is closed....

Oh dear. Look at the siggy of the OP sad.gif I was all excited because I bred my first hope egg, but now I guess it doesn't matter. Her scroll got burned and the Hope Lineage is closed....

No, the lineage is not closed. The dragons don't have names, but they still show up in lineages.

Think of it as an example of survivors. smile.gif

I'd love to participate, please add me to the waiting list. smile.gif

Also, I made this badge if anyone wants to use it. smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/dy3nmr.png][/URL]

Edited by RockinSia

I will be glad to add you at the next update. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the banner, too. I will add it to the banner page when I update. smile.gif

can hope dragons breed with cb bright pinks?(the original pink)

can hope dragons breed with cb bright pinks?(the original pink)

The rules say:

3. It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate.

So I would say, no. It specifically says "new pink" dragon.

Also I think most CB old pink dragons have probably had at least one other mate by now, although there may be virgins.

So, not breast cancer, but my dad is currently fighting stage 2 prostate cancer, which is why I haven't been around so much. Just kinda wanted to share that. What an awful year.

Geez, I really need to run an update. xd.png

So, not breast cancer, but my dad is currently fighting stage 2 prostate cancer, which is why I haven't been around so much. Just kinda wanted to share that. What an awful year.

Geez, I really need to run an update. xd.png

Danne, so sorry to hear about your Dad. I wish him well in the fight.

Hi there! I would like to request a hope egg. I had four dead eggs (sorry about that! sad.gif I was new and didn't know what I was supposed to do, but none of my eggs have ever died sence), but they are gone now (accually, they've been gone for a while). I have nine (10 tomarrow! biggrin.gif) adults and I have the perfect name for my hope hatchling! (boy will be FreeHope and if it is a girl, BraveHope.)

I have a perfect plan for my Hope lineage.

First, get a hope egg from here and hatch it.

Second, name it (look at the top of the post for my starting Hope name options and the bottom for the extra Hope names)

Third, get a CB pink and hope it will be the opposite gender.

Fourth, get both to grow up.

Fifth, breed Hope and CB and keep the egg.

Sixth, find another CB pink and hatch them both (influence one for girl and other for boy).

Seventh, wait till I can re-breed my first set and the I'll breed both mates.

Eigth, because I am breeding them at the same time they will be able to lay again at the same time. I plan to give away the new Hope eggs, but if I happen to get a clutch of more than one (by any mate groups) I will give away one and keep the extras for more Hope breeding pourposes (example: I breed both mates and I get three eggs, two from one an one from the other, I will give away one from each mates and keep the extra from the two clutch mates). Because it is most unlikely that I will get clutches of more than one, I will probably have just the two mates for a long time.

Nine, I hope you all agree with my Hope plan. Now time for my names (I name them as if they are part of a clan)

Girl:

HopeWonder

FernHope

PetalHope

Both:

HopeEmber

HopeSoul

HopeSong

HopeCall

RisingHope

HopeStream

HopeHeart

HopeSight

Boy:

StrongHope

HopeRage

HopeStar

Hope, you all like my names smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Sounds like a plane to me StarSea, If i get a CB pink i will let you know so you can expand your collection biggrin.gif

I had found a CB pink in the caves, but when I cliked on it I was told that I could not find the egg I was looking for and I never found another CB pink sence. sad.gif But because you are helping me, I have another chance!!

One question for everyone. Does anyone check this thread anymore!? No one has been replying in a long time...

I guess in my story, I can I have a wild dragon named Hope's Gift, The Wings Of Hope, Love On The Wings Of Hope, Hope's Dust, Gifted By The Wings Of Hope, and Hope's Angel

Edited by StarSea

I check the thread often, just don't always reply. wink.gif

Does anyone who needs a CB mate for a Hope have room for an egg right now? I know many are locked with Halloween eggs, but I snagged a CB pink last night in the cave. I will be glad to keep it and add to my store, but anyone who needs it and has room is welcome to it. smile.gif Just send me a PM. Would like it to go to someone who already has a Hope, but no mate.

I now have a hope female hatchling and a cb pink hatchling that I am hoping will be a male. They are my first set and I hope to be breeding them soon. Thank you for your help! I am now proud to be a hope lineage member. I have just submited HopePetal's spread sheet. Do I need to submit a spread sheet for Petal's mate?