Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

No bright pinks, LexxyMomma.

Although your CB male offspring counts, so you'd still be able to join.

I'm sure purplehaze will add you at the next update.

I'd really love to be a part of this lineage, because breast cancer is near and dear to my heart.  I've been eying it for a while now, and am growing more and more anxious.  I have been a part of DC for a month and I have not been able to catch a CB Pink :/ I fear I will never be able to catch one.

If someone comes across one and has has the intention of gifting it, please keep me in mind.  In the mean time, I would like to be added to the waiting list for a Hope egg please smile.gif

Fear not, the pinks are still out there and people here are pretty generous about sharing them if they know you need one. smile.gif I will add you to the waiting list when I update.

I would like to join this lineage project, please. I do not have a Hope egg/dragon, may I be added to the list, please?

I have one CB male pink on my scroll and 2 CB bright pink females (all with no offspring). (Not sure if you use the bright pinks or only pale pinks....)  biggrin.gif 

Thank you!!    biggrin.gif

As others have already said, the bright pinks are not included in the lineage, but your CB pink will be fine as a mate. I will be glad to add you to the waiting list.

It looks like it really is time for me to do an update! Will do that as soon as I have the time!

Edited by purplehaze

List updated to here.

~ Added AmericanGirlForever to the list of 'People Who Own a Hope Egg' and took her off the list of 'People Who Want a Hope Egg'.

~ Added dragonessdown to the list of 'People Who Want a Hope Egg'. (this is kind of iffy, hazey. I wasn't too sure if I should add or not, but I did anyway.)

~ Added ToonYoshi to the list of 'People Who Want a Hope Egg'.

~ Added Raistlin24 to the list of 'People Who Will Breed Upon Request'.

~ Added SeaSong to the list of 'People Who Will Breed Upon Request'.

~ Added kissxthestarz to the list of 'People Who Want a Hope Egg'.

~ Added LexxyMomma to the list of 'People Who Want a Hop Egg'.

Aaaannnd, that's it.

Updated by EternalSpring (for the first time in like... forever.)

Oh! While you're doing updates, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind adding me to the list of breeders who may be contacted by PM. I usually try to check the list of people waiting for an egg when I'm able to breed for them and send them a PM checking if they still want the egg, but I want people to know they can request an egg from me too if they'd like to ^^

Also, I kept a hope egg for myself and Cynthia's Hope and Hope's Love now have a "Child of Hope"! I was hoping she could be added under my Hope dragons ^^

Hope that's not too much (No pun intended -__-).

Thank you! :3

Looks like you missed ES's update, but I can do another one soon.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Thanks so much for doing that update for me Eternal Spring. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Also, for those of you who have just been added to the waiting list, the quickest way to get an egg is to PM one of the listed breeders and ask them politely for an egg. If you wait to be contacted by a breeder the wait can be pretty long because many of our breeders are only breeding by request. You can also just hang out here on the thread, because the breeders who do randomly breed usually announce on here when they have an egg. smile.gif Good luck to all of you in getting your Hope dragons.

Edited by purplehaze

The Hope egg I was hoping to gift hatched and is still available. PM me if you want it. Gifted Edited by Raistlin24

I received a Hope hatchling from Raistlin24 (thank you!) so I can be taken off the waiting list smile.gif However I am still in need of a CB Pink!

ETA: Alas, it gendered male :/ in it's lineage, all the CBs are male. Can I just keep him to keep him and get another Hope that I can influence female?? Or gift him to someone on the waiting list? Or does he have to be a part of the lineage now? I want to continue the pretttyyy stairstep sad.gif

Edited by kissxthestarz

You could either keep him just to have him on your scroll, but if you don't want to breed him for the lineage, then it is probably better if you can find someone else on the waiting list who would.

By the way, I just picked up two CB pink eggs that I would be willing to give anyone here who needs a mate for a Hope or an anticipated Hope. Anyone who wants one, please PM me as soon as possible because they are locking my scroll. Both are now claimed!

Edited by purplehaze

Umm ok, after some debate... with myself... lol I've decided to keep him b/c I need a male for influence purposes and, well I fell in love with the little guy. Named him and all so it's personal now lol. So since I don't think it would be fair to keep him just for the sake of keeping him, I intend to breed him, and hopefully create a variation on the spiral staircase lineage.

Edited by kissxthestarz

@ purplehaze: I can take one, but right now I can't have another egg. Tomorrow if it doesn't matter?

@ purplehaze: I can take one, but right now I can't have another egg. Tomorrow if it doesn't matter?

Tomorrow is fine. I have decided to keep them if no one claims them, so I will still have it. I am sending you a PM with the teleport link so you can pick it up as soon as you are free. smile.gif It is at 5d 9h right now. Please pick it up as soon as possible to free up a space on my scroll.

And LexxyMomma has claimed the second egg, so they both found good homes.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello! May I please be added to the list? It was so kind of you guys to create a lineage like this.

Thank you.

I have a Hope egg if anyone on the list can take it. Just PM Me with a dummy teleport link. smile.gif

huh.gif Wouldn't it make more sense for an interested person to PM you his or her interest, and then you send them a one-way transfer link?

Yes it would, but I was out of teleports when I posted that, and tired enough to not realise that I'd have them back by now. I need more sleep. O.o.

So, I have a hope egg if anyone on the list that can take it, PM for a transfer link.

Ah.

In the future, I think it would be best if breeders waited until they had a one-way transfer open. We want to be gifting these eggs, after all. smile.gif

Edited by Danne

Successfully transferred a hope egg to rye and the one before that went to my friend ShaddedDragon and it gendered as a male and has been named SD - SHADDEDSHOPE.

May I please be added to the breeder/donor list? Thank you very much for all you do to help others and make people happy! smile.gif

Edited by afa

Please remove me from the People who Need a Hope Egg List.

Also, my CB Pink gendered wrong, so here I go for a hunt again. dry.gif

Please remove me from the People who Need a Hope Egg List.

Also, my CB Pink gendered wrong, so here I go for a hunt again. dry.gif

This happen when we get around to updating. xd.png

Keep an eye on the thread, sometimes we'll catch one and post it here for those with Hope eggs to claim.

ToonYoshi and kissxthestarz, both have Hope Dragons that came from the ever prideful E. Hope.

One day she shall call all her children home, and they shall all vanish off your scrolls and appear on mine...

That is my post for the month.