Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'd like to thank LexxyMomma for giving me a Hope egg! As soon as I'm no longer egg locked, I'll be searching the cave for a mate for it. And hope they gender correctly. I've been running possible names through my head. Once I know the gender, I should have a name for it. LOL

I have a hope egg, if anybody want it, just PM me biggrin.gif here's the lineage link

Edit: egg transfered to tigerhawk_13

Edited by laelly

My Hope dragon has grown up. Now I just need to find a mate for him, though I haven't been having any luck with getting a CB pink

Updated to Here!

Finally got around to this! Please check to see if everything is listed right for you if you have joined or made any changes since July 28! wink.gif

I am going to start adding dates when people are added to the waiting list, so we have some idea of how long they have been waiting.

Also, since many of the people at the beginning of the list have been there for a very long time, I will be sending PMs for an interest/activity check. Once I have done that, I hope we can start working the list down a bit! We have a long list of very generous breeders here and we should be able to knock that list down in no time if we can just get the breeders and the listers together!

Edited to add: PMs have been sent to all wait listers except the two that were just added today. As they respond, I will be adding an A after their name on the list, so breeders can know who is still interested in getting an egg. Any lister who has not responded after two weeks will be removed from the list until we hear from them again.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I caught a CB male pink to breed with Belle's Hope, and would like to be added to the list of Breeders who can be contacted by PM.

Thank you again to afa for my beautiful Hopes, and to everyone else who has put so much work into this project. smile.gif

Hope's Cure has grown up to be a fine young man, who is looking for a mate. In other words, I'm having a hard time finding a CB female Pink.

I've got a third breeding pair, hooray!

Anyone on the waitlist who hasn't been contacted about a Hope yet may PM me for a Teleport link, otherwise I'll happily raise this little one myself. smile.gif

I still haven't been able to catch a CB Pink female (or male either, btw). Did I see something about a spreadsheet for registering our Hope dragons? I can't be put on a breeding list yet, but I hope to find a lovely lady for my young man soon.

APR-Hope's Cure - PB.

The link to the spreadsheet and the input form are in the first post. Silverbells has not been keeping up with entries, but I hope it will eventually get done, so please continue to enter your Hope dragons.

Here is the data link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?fo...5QmJpc2RQbEE6MA

Thanks for the link. I just finished adding my Hope dragon.

Now to try again for a CB female for him. The last pink egg I found turned out to be a Flamingo. rolleyes.gif

Edit: Well, I didn't get it, and now I'm scroll locked for now. I do have one egg about to hatch. When it does, I'll try again for a mate to my Hope dragon.

Edited by AmyPReed

I still need a Hope egg if anyone has one to spare! biggrin.gif

(I got so excited a while back thinking that I had FINALLY caught the elusive CB Pinks! Then when I checked my scroll, they all turned out to be Flamingos! tongue.gifxd.png )

Edited by BrightStarBella

Will be glad to add you as soon as I do another update. smile.gif Thanks for your interest. Feel free to PM one of the breeders listed in the second thread to request an egg if you do not want to wait.

Hi all,

I just wanted to report that I have bred this Hope egg for my mom as today was her 2 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is fully aware of this lineages rules so she will name it accordingly. I will update here once it has grown up and she has named it. Her scroll name is steelcity.

If anyone else would like me to breed them a hope, I have several pairs available for breeding but I only breed them on request so If you want one from me please feel free to PM me smile.gif

~Lulu

APR-Hope's Cure - PB now has a girlfriend, APR-Lady of Curing - CB. I can breed, or rather try to breed them, and hope (love that word) they like each other.

Do I contact the person at the top of the list then work down until I get a taker?

Also, I'm not sure if I should try to breed them and then contact a giftee, or should I contact the giftee, and make sure they are ready to take the egg as soon as I get it?

I would suggest waiting until after you have an egg, just in case your dragons decide to make you look silly. wink.gif

Contact only the people who have an A beside their names. The others are about to be removed from the waiting list for not replying to my PM checking on their activity. It is nice to start at the top of the list since those people have been waiting longest.

I just wanted to report that I have bred this Hope egg for my mom as today was her 2 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is fully aware of this lineages rules so she will name it accordingly. I will update here once it has grown up and she has named it. Her scroll name is steelcity.

What a lovely thing to do! We are glad to welcome your Mom to the lineage. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Will be glad to add you as soon as I do another update. smile.gif Thanks for your interest. Feel free to PM one of the breeders listed in the second thread to request an egg if you do not want to wait.

Alright, will do! Thanks biggrin.gif