Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

@Myst: Thanks for the name. Looks like their Hope did make it. smile.gif Could you get in touch with them and ask them to give her a name?

@Saikachan: Don't worry, duckie, I didn't forget. smile.gif I actually need to track that user down -- the scroll with that name is hidden -- I want to double-triple check before removing them, and I'll have figure out if they want to go back to the waiting list (or if they should/can). Hopefully Probably I can get to that over the weekend. Do you happen to remember the code of the egg you gave them?

@Saikachan: Don't worry, duckie, I didn't forget. smile.gif I actually need to track that user down -- the scroll with that name is hidden -- I want to double-triple check before removing them, and I'll have figure out if they want to go back to the waiting list (or if they should/can). Hopefully Probably I can get to that over the weekend. Do you happen to remember the code of the egg you gave them?

really sorry for not seeing this sooner >.<

Yup, I still have those PMs. The code would be Wt9U according to them ^^

Though, the scroll doesn't seem to be hidden when I look... Here, if you're wondering :3

Np, everyone's been real busy lately. smile.gif

And huh, maybe I typed in the name wrong when I checked? But yes, that user appears to have no Hope dragon and there does not appear to be a dragon with that code, so I'm going to go ahead and confirm this as "user does not have Hope anymore." Thanks for your help, Saikachan!

I had recently (well within the week lol) lurked in the ap when i caught this egg (which quite unfortunately was bred with a stripe. =_=) which i found out was a part of the hope lineage. I was wondering if it's possible if I could be added to the waiting list. I've been wanting to join this lineage for a LONG time but was weary because of needing a cb. but after the disappointment of this egg I caught I decided there is no time like the present and figured I'd give asking to join a try regardless of not having a cb mate on hand. smile.gif

Oh by the way.. here is the dragon I have. (I am so disappointed the owner didn't even bother to keep hope in it's name and even bred it with a stripe! T^T )

Anas Only Hope

Edited by Anannsul

Just a tiny updated on my lost Hope... dragcave.net/lineage/cvOt . The owner didn't pick up that it was a lineage. His name is now "Mrr Pinkie" and if it's bred, it's almost guaranteed not to be a CB Pink sad.gif

Edited by carrots

Just a tiny updated on my lost Hope... ~Removed~ The owner didn't pick up that it was a lineage. His name is now "Mrr Pinkie" and if it's bred, it's almost guaranteed not to be a CB Pink sad.gif

That's what happened with the pink I caught On the ap. T^T So sad. sad.gif the sad part was.. they took the first name of one of the parents.. but didn't bother to see that the other dragons in the lineage had hope in their names.

Edited by _Z_

sad.gif Sadly we don't have any control over what happens to those eggs after they leave our hands. Many players are not on the forum and even if they are they do not always pay any attention to lineages.

Thanks for your interest in the lineage Anannsul. There are definitely CB pinks out there, so don't give up Hope! wink.gif We will be glad to add you to the waiting list the next time one of us does an update.

Edited by purplehaze

I was hoping I could be added to the waiting list? I've been wanting in on this lineaeg since I first joined ^^

List updated to here.

Myst - I did not add your new egg because I was not sure if you are keeping or giving it away. Please update later once it has been named or passed along. smile.gif

Welcome to the three new wait listers, Anannsul, Enalahs, and koowie. The wait can be rather long unless you PM one of the breeders on the "OK to PM list" because it seems most breeders only breed on request. So feel free to ask one of our breeders to breed for you any time. I know some of you at least do not have a CB pink, yet, so you may want to wait until you do, but that is not required. You just cannot breed your Hope dragon to anything else if you get it before its CB mate.

~ purplehaze

I was looking through my dragons and both of my hope pairs would like to try to breed but they are looking for homes before they create an egg. So if there is anyone looking to get a hope egg please PM me so they can try to get you an egg. Thank you.

*airfist* I finally finally finally caught a CB Pink! Ah and then saw a couple more of those same messages which is rather interesting. But anyway! Totes influencing this one male. >3>

I'll try to breed my first Hope egg. smile.gif I already have a CB mate but I have a doubt, I'm not in the breeders and I'd like to be contacted by PM to request an egg. What shall I do?

AnnieLyla we will be glad to add you to the breeder's list next time we update. Meanwhile you are free to breed for anyone who posts here, or PM someone on the waiting list. smile.gif

Thanks for the explanation purplehaze.

I gave this lovely Hope egg to Alice Rose. smile.gif

EDIT: Like she said above xd.png

Edited by AnnieLyla

Hello again!

Haha, just passing by to say the egg of AnnieLyla developed and is a girl! Lineage!

Now just need to catch a CB pinkie to have a Hope pair and then, I will turn in a breeder!

Thanks

I have two Hope pairs. I will attempt breedings by request only. Please PM me if you need an egg.

I just caught a CB Pink, my first ever cb pink. smile.gif Hopefully it will gender female to go with Him and then I can breed lots of Hope babies. smile.gif

Congratulations and good luck on getting it to gender right! Sending female vibes!

I bred a new egg    biggrin.gif

Congratulations! Please use the lineage page, not the view page. You risk overviewing of your egg and it is considered spam.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm so excited~! Aussiemum has bred me a hope egg. I'll post the code once it adults. I don't want it to get too many views or something.

But yea, just thought I'd post it here so someone can take me off the breeding list.