Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I also have an egg for listers. This is the first egg this pair has given me, so if no one PMs me I'm happy to raise it myself, but it's also available to anyone one the waitlist who would like it.

New Egg

I have another egg...I believe that is my 18th on my scroll. E. Hope has a very large family going.

Edited by Mysthunter

Hi Myst! E Hope sure is collecting quite a family!

To all who would love to have a hope egg. Just to see, today, I bred my Hope and CB and guess what? ohmy.gif Yay, an egg was produced. biggrin.gif Please PM me if you want this baby...I would love to give it to you. tongue.gif

Hope baby transferred to MASHFanficChick a few days ago (would have posted sooner but I've been sick, of the owowmakethepainstopplease variety). Its mommy was named in memory of my who died of breast cancer, so I'm very happy with this baby. Take good care of it, MASHFanficChick!

Edit: Typo fix.

Edited by Danne

If you're accepting new members, I'd love to join!

My mother died of breast cancer two years ago and I'd love to get involved with the New Hope Lineage to do something in honor of her!

While I wouldn't be able to help breed yet, becuase I'd need to find a CB pink and get a Hope dragon, I'd love to help out breeding them when I could ^.^

Hey, izombie, welcome to the club! I'll add your name the next time we do updates. smile.gif

I'd like to join! Can I request a Hope egg, please?

@ Sinornis and SeaSong - Glad to have you interested! We will add you to the waiting list at the next update.

@ mastercat6 - Congrats on your CB pink pair of dragons. But not all pink dragons are Hope dragons. To be a part of this lineage they must be a descendent of Dixie's original pair. Since you now have two CB pinks which presumably have not yet bred with any other dragons, you could ask for a Hope egg and use one of those as its mate. smile.gif

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't post recently, I hae quite a few problems with Internet, and must borrow my sister's computer.... sleep.gif

I've been searching for a mate for my Hope dragon, but can't find a CB, it's quite hard huh....

welcome to the new members laugh.gif

OK, I have a Hope hatchling now...if you want it please PM me ASAP before this baby grows up. I have 2 Magi's that will try to teleport it to you...

OK, I have a Hope hatchling now...if you want it please PM me ASAP before this baby grows up. I have 2 Magi's that will try to teleport it to you...

I'll gladly take the little one... just PM me the Teleport site smile.gif

@ Ladyfish, I just sent you a PM with what I believe is the Teleport site in the txt. Please let me know, via PM, if it worked or not. Thanks smile.gif

@ Ladyfish, I just sent you a PM with what I believe is the Teleport site in the txt. Please let me know, via PM, if it worked or not. Thanks smile.gif

Thank you... got it! smile.gif

BTW, does anyone know which biome the CB Pinks hang out in??? Have yet to see one.... sad.gif

Got one!!! Thanks, Iza!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

It states that they are supposed to be in every Biome...so we just keep hunting them down I guess. LOL.

Er, do you have to have a CB Pink before you can recieve/request a Hope egg?