Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thanks Danne! I am away this week so can't do much myself right now.

That's m'job. Besides, it'll give me something to do besides moping around the house. wink.gif

Just sent a PM to the following, concerning their waiting for a Hope Egg.

*crosses fingers*

nona

Passii

Pryanka

angel_jia

masterkat6

I think this is an awesome project and hope to one day join it smile.gif

I am assuming you are a new player, since I see only 3 eggs on your scroll. We will be glad to add you to the list as soon as you have 7 adult dragons. Thanks for your interest! smile.gif

By the way, I will be sending you a PM regarding your eggs. Look up at the top of the forum page beside My Controls where it says New Messages and click on that.

Thanks for your interest in the lineage, mairbear. You most certainly can be added. I will add you to the waiting list at the next update. The best way to get an egg from this lineage is to PM one of the breeders listed on the front page as being willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests. At this point most breeders are breeding by request only, so the wait can be pretty long if you just wait to be contacted by a breeder. Or if you check back frequently here you may see someone who is offering an egg. You will need a CB pink dragon with no previous mate to be a mate for your Hope when you get one, so you can start looking for one of those, too. Once in awhile you will see a CB egg offered here, too, if one of us catches an extra one.

@ Bantzville - congrats on successful breeding. Has the egg been transferred yet?

Though I haven't posted on this thread in some time, I am still willing to breed Hopes for anyone who needs one.

Pairs (cannot be mixed):

Su-Gee Komen's Hope (CB M) x Hoping For A Cure (4th Gen F)

I Need You For Hope (5th Gen M) x U Needz Midol (CB F)

Breathless Hope (5th Gen M) x Berry Truffle Pie (CB F)

Feel free to PM me anytime with requests.

Edited by LadyBahiya

Updated to here.

I did not take mastrkat6 off the waiting list until I am sure the egg has been transferred from Bantzville -- can one of you please post here and let us know?

~purplehaze

@purplehaze, Nope not yet. I am trying to finalize a time for a gifting. I'm in a tight spot at the moment, currently moving so it is a bit difficult. Wish me Luck!

Certainly! And welcome. smile.gif

I will add you to the waiting list, but the best way to get an egg is to send a PM to one of the breeders listed on the front page and politely ask them to breed you an egg. Most breeders are only breeding by request, so the wait can be long otherwise.

I've been wanting to join this project for the longest time~ May I be added to the waiting list?

Greetings Fellow Hopers!

I am planning to start my travels down the waiting list again, Milly should be able to breed soon again. If not I will wait until the new features arrive.

Bantz.

Hey there everyone, I have my Hope dragon and a cave born pink that will be ready to try to breed a hope egg upon request via PM. Could I please be added to that list, thank you so much.

Updated to here.

Myren -- you've been added to the Breeder's List!

And I'm going to do a more thorough update soon, with that message we talked about and stuff. Life's just been so busy lately. rolleyes.gif

- Danne

I just caught a Pink (NOT Flamingo) egg from the Cave, and would like to be involved in this breeding project. (I previously mentioned my then-future interest here.) Can someone please put me on the "Waiting to Receive" list? Thanks!

P.S. I have many Pinks (though my new egg is my only non-mated CB), so Influencing (hopefully!) shouldn't be any problem.

P.P.S. I know I don't have to, but is it okay if I name my CB something with the word "Hope" in it? I want to use it as a way of making sure I don't accidentally breed hir with anyone other than hir mate. *is very scatterbrained sometimes*

Yay for you for getting a CB egg! Yes, it is fine if you name it something with Hope in the name. Many of our members have done that.

I will add you to the waiting list, but the quickest way for you to get an egg will be to send a PM to one of the breeders on the list when you have space for an egg. smile.gif Many of us breed only by request, so the wait can be very long if you wait for someone to PM you with an offer.