AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had one once, but I released it with the rest of my once-huge cave. I would've re-collected them, but before I knew what was going on, they were put out of circulation. Still miss 'er. sad.gif

I came just as they were taken out of circulation, but was able to pick one out of the AP.

Sorry, frozen hatchlings can be Released into the Wilderness, but not abandoned or passed to any person.

And once frozen, they remain frozen forever.

Excuse, you have incorrectly understood me!

I meant not frozen hatchling to transfer, and killed + revived (I think, it after that will revive not frozen?).

Chance of it small, but everything, probably it is possible?

I so totally miss the old pinks...I like the sprite better, mostly because I like the bolder pink color.

I wish I had gotten some CB pinks...they were from Laid eggs...BUT, I have an interesting pink.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ARzO

Notice, how this one has one of the new pink dragons as it's father. A New Pink/Old Pink breed and got an old pink. :-)

I wish TJ would do a retro day, where he would release some of the old sprites...so some people can pick some up...I mean not as much as they were this time...where it was easy to get them...something like an uncommon hunt, where you have to work for it...

OR

You had to hunt down certain items to bring certain dragons to bribe them and they would allow you to explore the deeper regions of the cave, where there were some of the old sprites...but, you could only take like 1. Something like that...

/sigh, but I don't think we will ever see them again...

Although, anybody know why they were pulled?

Like, the author has asked to clean. In general the same, as with frilled.

Yes, I have one. She adds colour to my scroll. It seems silly to me that some people would release a dragon that no longer exists in the wild.

I've got three myself - two adults, one frozen hatchie. Heh heh, I'm glad that I was able to get my goal just before they retired - when I joined, they were so common I was delaying getting them, figuring it'd always be easy to get one later... XD

Although, anybody know why they were pulled?

The talented Spriter wanted the Bright Pinks retired when the after the new Pinks, done by the same artist, were released.

I wish I had gotten some CB pinks...they were from Laid eggs...BUT, I have an interesting pink.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ARzO

Notice, how this one has one of the new pink dragons as it's father. A New Pink/Old Pink breed and got an old pink. :-)

There was a brief time when Bright Pinks were appearing as Alts for the new Pinks. My Bright Pink/Silver pair produced a couple of the Bright Pinks, but all are on other scrolls.

I was her for at least a year back when they wer in Circulation, but I never really liked the sprite. I didn't rally realize they were gon until you just said it though..

I have only one, unfortunately with a very long lineage >.< and have been trying to get a CB one but I guess I can quit that now LOL .. well would be nice to have them back as alts for the new pink smile.gif

Edited by Kuragari

There was a brief time when Bright Pinks were appearing as Alts for the new Pinks. My Bright Pink/Silver pair produced a couple of the Bright Pinks, but all are on other scrolls.

Ah...I always wondered how I got an old pink dragon egg one day in the AP, after I was sure they were retired. So why not keep it as an alt? Why get rid of it entirely?

And I don't see why anyone would release one, if they got one...since you can't get them anymore, it's nice to have on the scroll.

I have 5. And really miss them - i'd like to have more.

. well would be nice to have them back as alts for the new pink

yes! Absolutely *_*

Edited by john_jones

I have 5 adults and 3 frozen hatchlings, with a naming theme and descriptions and everything. Only one of the adults is caveborn, and she is one of my favorite dragons on my scroll. I wish I had gotten another caveborn and froze a hatchling without wings, just to complete the collection. I'm thankful for what I have though! I just adore the old pink's feline pose. <3

Well, when I first joined a couple of years ago I snagged the egg of a Bright Pink. Like all my eggs did at the time, though, it died.

I just noticed something...is the purple dragon also new? When did TJ change the look of the purple dragon?

i have 1 that is CB(i think) & i named her Sheelah.(pronounced Sheila lol ) i think the older pinks are very pretty also & i plan on keeping mine:)