Dr. Paine

Great descriptions.

But my favorite of them all?

All hail TMNT! x333

Oh hey, glad you liked it. You'll run across it again because after I saw you approved it (d'uh, of course after), I realized I made a mistake and had to resubmit it. xd.png

Jemal is a large dark dragon who may look vicious but is actually a kind soul who loves having fun and playing with his friends as well as pulling pranks on his enemies...before barbecuing them and chewing on their flesh and bones.

I actually saw that one before you posted it! Made me laugh so hard xd.png

Time for your lobotomy Jack is a very queer dragon. She will often burst into outrageous fits of laughter without any reason. Time for your lobotomy Jack also loves Halvin and Cobbes comics, so much that she has every book in the series and keeps a collection of old Halvin and Cobbes newspaper clippings. Time for your lobotomy Jack requested her name, and as you might have guessed, it comes from her favorite Halvin and Cobbes. Her self-appointed quote is; "Ugh! No antiseptic even", which of course comes from that same comic.

I love that is got approved, but why did Calvin and Hobbes change to Halvin and Cobbes? Is this because of copyright (wait, Calvin and Hobbes was never copyrighted) or is it a glitch? This is what I wrote originally:

Time for your lobotomy Jack is a very queer dragon. She will often burst into outrageous fits of laughter without any reason. Time for your lobotomy Jack also loves Calvin and Hobbes comics, so much that she has every book in the series and keeps a collection of old Calvin and Hobbes newspaper clippings. Time for your lobotomy Jack requested her name, and as you might have guessed, it comes from her favorite Calvin and Hobbes. Her self-appointed quote is; "Ugh! No antiseptic even", which of course comes from that same comic.

Dragon, but I had a pretty cool character alone in nature is malleable

Um what?

Um what?

... I agree, what? But not at what you quoted, just at you.

This is for sharing exceptionally funny or well-written descriptions, nothing else.

I found this one to be really cute for some reason:

Whilst hunting alongside his father, Niftelonius stumbled upon an unknown dragon. Jet-black, her fiery green eyes were watching a herd of deer that he had been stalking too. Knowing his father's fierceness against intruders, he kept silent and diverted his father's attention. Later he returned, looking for this enchanting dragoness. Soon he found her. As they slowly came closer, studying the other, something grew between the two.

When he presented his new mate to his parents they weren't best pleased with what they saw: Pagana was a nomad, travelling rather than sticking with her clan.

They had an egg together, but growing restless, she left. He took care of their egg as guarding the weaker is in his blood. When Pagana returned once more, a healthy Black hatchling stepped forward to welcome back his mother. 

So their life has been ever since; Pagana swinging between home and away, and Niftelonius awaiting her - although physically separated their hearts will always belong together.

... I agree, what? But not at what you quoted, just at you.

This is for sharing exceptionally funny or well-written descriptions, nothing else.

I found it funny.

Derpy derp derp derpderp. Derp derpderpy derpy derp. Derp, derpy derp derp derp derpderp.

Leuci is the derpiest dragon in her cave and, as such, all anyone can manage to think when they are around her is "derp". Even walking away, dragons and humans alike often have trouble saying anything but "derp" for a while afterwards.

Derpy derp derp derpderp. Derp derpderpy derpy derp. Derp, derpy derp derp derp derpderp.

I did not approve this. Of course not. *shifty eyes*

Unlike most two-headed dragons who share their body's name and the heads call each other brother or sister, Misguided and Confused have one name for each head. The right head is Confused, and the left head is Misguided. Their father is Positive Reinforcement, and their mother is Negative Influence.

From a young age Misguided and Confused watched their parents. Mom wildly screamed at everyone and made them cry, and she did it for no reason. Dad just sat there. When Misguided and Confused started doing the same, they got in trouble from other dragons. What made it impossible for them to become good dragons is their dad never discouraged their behavior and only consoled them from the consequences of their actions - and hence they couldn't learn a lesson from anything.

To be frank, Enter, as she prefers, is a terribly judgmental and foul-tempered dragon, with an attitude matching that of a hellfire and the snapping jaws to match. She takes great pride in her appearance, preening at nearly all hours, and rarely thinks other dragons are up to her standards. This makes finding a suitable mate a horrendous struggle for her.

She does however, have a deeper layer of gentle behavior that can only be won by trust, but not even her own master has even been able to dig that deep thus far. Why precisely she acts so bitter is unknown, but her owner his working his hardest to break this behavior. Hes rather tired of having to buy new clothes to replace his singed garments after every attempt at caring for her.

This is a very persnickety, neat-freak dragon.  His name has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with men's underwear.

I lol'd so hard at this Dorkface.

Aw, crap! I wish I didn't lose the description of this mint dragon. She liked watermelons, it was cute.

/bump

Cheese Puffs loves to eat cheese puffs. He rummages through human settlements day and night, hoping to find one of those lovely bags of puffs. His fellow cavemates know that his cheese puff obsession has grown to the point of no return, and thus they make no effort in stopping his cheesy rampages. Nobody knows what Cheese Puffs' personality is, since he's always looking for cheese puffs and has no time to talk.

xd.png Cheese dragon, go figure.

Edited by Booo

I love that is got approved, but why did Calvin and Hobbes change to Halvin and Cobbes? Is this because of copyright (wait, Calvin and Hobbes was never copyrighted) or is it a glitch? This is what I wrote originally:

Bumping mah question.

I also vote 1 for Iodine Trek

That Cheese Puff one is awesome, made me laugh sooo hard.

I just reviewed a beautifully-written Snow Angel description:

Meon is one of the sweetest dragons you'll find; she never hates any other creatures and rarely gets angered. She finds it easy to trust others on their word, until something happens to mark whatever they said as a lie. She's also a strong believer in second chances, and often will be willing to approach the dragons that have done something wrong in their lifetime.

Although Meon had another mate before him, there's no doubt to the fact she loves Seiun, the starry Nebula dragon she is almost never seen without. The story of how she changed his bitter view on the world is one that has been carved in stone on the tunnels leading to the cave they share with their children.

I reviewed her mate, too, but I forgot to copy it.

I just reviewed a beautifully-written Snow Angel description:

Meon is one of the sweetest dragons you'll find; she never hates any other creatures and rarely gets angered. She finds it easy to trust others on their word, until something happens to mark whatever they said as a lie. She's also a strong believer in second chances, and often will be willing to approach the dragons that have done something wrong in their lifetime.

Although Meon had another mate before him, there's no doubt to the fact she loves Seiun, the starry Nebula dragon she is almost never seen without. The story of how she changed his bitter view on the world is one that has been carved in stone on the tunnels leading to the cave they share with their children.

I reviewed her mate, too, but I forgot to copy it.

That's my Snow Angel! I'm glad you enjoyed her and Seiun's descriptions. Here's his description.

While Seiun was young, he was abandoned by his parents to die. Although Seiun managed to survive, it made him bitter towards all dragons, and wouldn't let them near him for fear of being abandoned again. He didn't want to be hurt anymore.

One day, he met the Snow Angel named Meon la Soar. He tried to get her to leave him alone at first, but she wouldn't. She asked for him to give her a day to change his mind. Seiun reluctantly agreed, since Meon wouldn't leave him alone otherwise.

That day, Meon took him to visit many different dragon families, clans, and simple groups of friends. Seiun didn't change in one day, but Meon kept persisting, returning to Seiun when no one else ever had. It's unknown whether it was her continuing to return, the things she showed him, or a mixture of both that changed Seiun, but eventually he did change.

Edited by sapfirewolf

I B STEALIN UR PRINCESS is an avid and chronic blackmailer. You see, he's quite fond of gold and other shiny things, and he has to have a way to feed his addiction.

He discovered that when a large red dragon enters a castle and shouts "I BE STEALING YOUR PRINCESS!" and then demands gold, they usually get what they ask for.

So, he decided to change his name to this for easier usage. This allows him to simply say hi and his name to get what he wants. However, being as he is an uneducated dragon he only managed to spell about half the words in his name right.

Most people don't notice. Most of them are usually much more concerned about the size of his teeth and claws.

Loved this one.

I love pretty much every description on Pink's scroll smile.gif

DianaCat777 has some of the best descriptions on the site, in my opinion. Her ones meant for humor never fail to crack me up, and her serious descriptions are very well written and just kind of....flow.

This is her vampire Don't Be a Hater:

This dragon is true to her code. She's mean. She kicks kittens and doesn't share her lunch with anyone. Her name comes from the one and only lesson you can learn from this jerk of a vampire - don't be hatin' on everyone, or you too shall be dubbed with a stupid name.

And this is her vampire Vicente Valtieri:

Vicente is an ancient vampire; he's over three centuries old. He's soft-spoken, and years of experience have granted him much wisdom, but few things are more terrifying than his wrath. He's extremely protective to those he chooses to care about, and his gentle, intellectual side and his bestial killer instinct are so vastly different that they seem to belong to two separate personas. There's a reason that a vampire dragon has managed to survive for three hundred years, though, when his species is so widely feared. Despite his intelligence and his calm nature, he's a seasoned killer. His gaunt, thin frame belies preternatural strength, and vampirism often brings with it a complete lack of scruples where murder is concerned.

Vicente Valtieri is a good dragon to befriend, and a very nasty one to cross.

It's not just her vampires though, almost every dragon on her scroll has super-awesome descriptions :3

During my suspension, these were some great ones I ran across:

GPS has an excellent sense of direction.  Despite his youth, he has already planned out how to accomplish all he wants to do during life, and he is expecting his future to be fulfilling and enjoyable.  All of the older dragons in the clan wish their hatchlings were as organized and thoughtful as GPS is.

He is a very picky eater.

Xyie, I LOVE YOU! <333

This poor little bird has been teased all her life. Everyone calls her a chicken. She doesn't understand why. When she was young, she would defend her friends from the other dragons in the cave. This little birdie would also go near the adult dragons when the others were too afraid to do it. This little birdie even fell in love with the most dangerous dragon in the cave, Elder Chaos. How can a brave little birdie be considered a chicken just doesn't make sense. Sadly, no one has the heart to explain why they call her a chicken. It would crush the poor birdie's spirit.

Server Crash may not have evil intentions, but her actions seems to prove the contrary. The other dragons aren't best pleased when she sets fire to a forest by merely walking through it. They like it even less when she accidentally bumps into them, causing serious burns to the other dragon. But what annoys them most is when she casually leans against the cave's walls, melting them away so the whole complex collapses. The cave will then be unreachable for hours and they have to wait till The Mighty TJ rebuilds it, while worried parents wait outside whining and wondering whether their eggs and hatchlings are safe. Nevertheless Server Crash is not without friends who know she really means no harm. Most notable are her best friends You Have Been Kicked By and Dragcavebot, and the handsome Failcave. With the latter, a passionate romance seems not far off.

Not Sparkling does not sparkle. He is generally annoyed with those who expect him to.

Cheesypotato's name is a sick joke, meant to relieve pressure during these dark times. See, Cheesy freaks every time someone says the word potato. If you've never seen a blob of dragon-shaped cheese running away screaming about demonic potatoes, add it to your bucket list. For it is one hilarious sight to behold.

Other dragons don't really know why Cheesy reacts so strongly to the word. They believe he was traumatized from the time when crazy Hyph chased him around screaming "I like carrots and sometimes potatoes!" for three weeks. If only they knew...

When Cheesy was a hatchling, a peasant caught him in a bear-trap. He was understandably very excited, as having Cheesy meant he had an unlimited supply of cheese.

Every day, he'd go to Cheesy, saying  "Sorry little one, potato time" and chop a piece of cheese off the small hatchling and melt it over potatoes for his family to eat.

This continued for almost two and a half years before Cheesy was located and rescued by his old clan.

<333 Much love!

... just out of curiosity: am I the only one that will lurk this board to see if any of my descriptions get found/shared? xd.png *has none approved yet*

I had a bunch I was going to share, but my computer went glitchy, and I lost 'em all. *sweatdrop* darn it.

This dragon has been shunned by others of its kind because it has not make its home inside a pumpkin. Instead, this dragon prefers to take up residence inside a squash. Unfortunately as the end of the squash that it has chosen is very small, the dragon has had its rear end completely stuck inside the squash for weeks, and is much too embarrassed to ask for assistance. The dragon will continue to suffer in a small squash in silence.

Haha. x3

Red called Rum.

Ironically, this dragon is nowhere to be found. In fact, to actually find her would be nothing short of an absolute miracle. Sure, she technically resides in this cave, but she's never actually around. The caretaker is sure she's somewhere, but where... oh, no-one knows. It's just a generally accepted fact now that the Rum is always gone.

Why's the Rum gone? XD

Red called Rum.

Why's the Rum gone? xd.png

Ironically, this dragon is nowhere to be found. In fact, to actually find her would be nothing short of an absolute miracle. Sure, she technically resides in this cave, but she's never actually around. The caretaker is sure she's somewhere, but where... oh, no-one knows. It's just a generally accepted fact now that the Rum is always gone.

*cough*

I couldn't help it.

ninja.gif

Thanks for the mention though, I always love it when someone gets a laugh from my descriptions.

"I Less Than Three Mudkips has such an odd name, mainly because his father had a frightening obsession with the little blue critters. He is often bullied by other dragons who make fun of his names, but they're all fat so he doesn't really care. They don't hit too hard either. I Less Than Three Mudkips has a great loving for chocolate cake, but only when it's cut into thirds. Quarters, eighths, and sixths just won't do for him. Also, everyone in the cave is really scared of him because a leaf falls out of him every step he takes and it creeps them out how pieces of his body litter the floor. He's also obsessed with drawing pictures of rocks. Indeed, he is a quirky fellow."

Does that count as funny? It's on some random Autumn

Edited by Celsus

DianaCat777 has some of the best descriptions on the site, in my opinion. Her ones meant for humor never fail to crack me up, and her serious descriptions are very well written and just kind of....flow.

This is her vampire Don't Be a Hater:

And this is her vampire Vicente Valtieri:

It's not just her vampires though, almost every dragon on her scroll has super-awesome descriptions :3

OBLIVION!!!!!!!

AHAHAHA!!!!! I never imagined I'd see an Oblivion based description!!!

Made my day!