Dr. Paine

Great descriptions.

Mutter and Rant are the two humbugs of the lot. They are often found sitting around and criticizing other dragons' actions or complaining, which is the reason they are single. The only thing Mutter really likes is bacon - other foods are rubbish! The cave is always too hot for him, and his nest is far too soft, but he stays for the delicious bacon Vesa makes him.

and

utter and Rant are the two humbugs of the lot. They are often found sitting around and criticizing other dragons' actions or complaining, which is the reason they are single. Rant likes to eat lamb - no other meat will do! The cave is far too cold for his tastes, and it seems his nest is never soft enough, but he stays because Vesa makes good lamb stew for him.

Cuuuuuuute.

There was once a vain dragon who valued himself above all others. His one fear was of death, for he could not imagine not existing. When a shadowy stranger offered him the chance for immortality, the dragon jumped on it with no caution.

He should have been more careful, for the stranger made good on his promise. The dragon would never die, yet he would never again live.

Now a lone Zombie stumbles through the wilderness, searching for flesh to ease his insatiable hunger.

He has found eternal unlife. He has found the Key to Immortality.

Beautifully haunting.

Hiiyal is a flirtatious show-off, nearly always walking around on her two front legs - unless she's flying, showing off her glittering gold wings. She has an eye for, well, all the young male hatchlings, but one in particular has captured her attention: a frozen winter hatchling named Ionid. He, however, is in love with Dialora, another frozen winter hatchling. This makes Hiiyal very angry, and she often tries to get his attention using unconventional means, such as rolling in rose petals (unfortunately she didn't remove the thorns) lining her eyes with coal (and the rest of her face as well, accidentally) and sprinkling gold dust on herself (though all it did was make her look dusty). Were it not for her obsession, Hiiyal would see that most of the hatchlings liked her for her not for her beauty, but her friendliness and her willingness to make friends with anyone.

and

Tiinu was once a very kind, accepting dragon who enjoyed nothing more than making the lives of the dragons around her a little sweeter. Unfortunately, she was betrayed by a dragon she deeply loved, giving her wounds inside and out. She then went into deep depression, sending nightmares down at anything that was unfortunate to fall under the shadow her cloud cast, but eventually the pain was simply too much to bear and she fell deep asleep. Several dragons from her cave found her and brought her back, making her a special cave filled with beautiful things in hopes she would wake up. She, of course, didn't notice; she was simply too happy in her dream world, ever-aware of a handsome shadowy dragon's presence. Afraid that if she woke up, he would disappear, she resolved to sleep the rest of her life, dreaming away.

If only she would realize some dreams do come true...

By the same person and very cute.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Kixxit loves pumpkin. His love of pumpkin has even led him into nearby human houses during their Autumn Festival where they make all sorts of pumpkin foods. Kixxit loves pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin everything. The human families he joins for their feast are always delighted to see him and feed him like they would a pet dog.

Aww.

i'm locked, so i suddenly remembered i could describe my dragons out of boredom xd.png i went to try describing my rosebud, but discovered i already had! and this is what i found xd.png

Parfum de l'Amour

Parfum de l'Amour suffers from a terrible bipolar disorder, which could make her go possessive and very aggressive at any second, and to become really ill mannered, wanting to monopolize every flower field she finds. Thus, she fights a lot with The Pink Lilly when her violent persona is awake, but loses nearly all the times since her feathered wings are not that good to fight with - or because she reverts to normal. The other dragons in the clan love to watch them fight, though, for the scent of the scattered feathers will create an exquisite atmosphere to attract possible mates in the flower fields.

and this would be The Pink Lilly, a female pink, and my 1st dragon x3

The Pink Lilly loves flower beds. She spents a lot of time picking flowers to adorn her cave (and eating them when her lazyness stops her from going out to look for food). She likes the taste of some tree cups, as well. For this reason, she likes caring for the clan's hatchlings rather than the eggs, because the hatchlings can help her picking even more flowers, while they eat really a few of them, and they can't reach for the tree cups...

-----

And my best description would be this, if i don't find another one xd.png

Smashed Marrow, my cb female black marrow.

Smashed Marrow likes to smash things up. She loves hanging around the clan's vampires, and smashing the eggs that do not turn into vampires... she's a real freak. Maybe that's why she has it so hard to find a male to mate with her - she's refused often. Seriously often. It may seem a miracle that she actually had children at all. And it was even more of a miracle that she did not smash her eggs, and they managed to become adults. All the other dragons were seriously surprised when the bets they had placed on her smashing her eggs before they were born actually failed. Nobody knows what's inside this horrid dragon's brain, but everyone knows she feels happy, since she won the bet against 300 dragons, and eats for free 300 days a year!

Those are good. :3

~

The other dragons say Lord Argon is a lazy dragon. His cave mates call him "Lord" facetiously, because of the life of leisure he seems to lead. He likes to sleep in the sun on the warm rocks or float lazily through the trees, picking out only the very best pieces of fruit. He can afford to be so picky because the weather has been favorable and food is plentiful near his cave. He is a kind dragon, though, and will always bring food down for the little Balloon hatchlings who can't float high enough yet to reach the very best. He also helped collect food for his owner's other dragons during a time of great drought in the desert, but he wouldn't go so far as to bring the food all the way to the desert himself. He sent a Ridgewing instead.

Hahahahaha:

Everyone wishes that this tiny egg had never been brought in to the cave. "Oh, look" they said, "what a cute little egg!" If only they had known then what a little terror would emerge from it. Even as a hatchling Trrmia would take pleasure in tormenting the other dragons in her cave. Her favorite game was to whack them on the nose just after they had fallen asleep and then flit away before they were awake enough to catch her. She was always very quick and quite clever and to this day none of the other dragons have been able to catch her to teach her a lesson. Everyone had hoped her antics would die down as she got older, but if anything, they have gotten worse.

Ohmigosh! I came here looking for ideas. The last thing I expected was to see my own! Thanks so much, I'm so glad you liked them! biggrin.gif

There are some really creative and hilarious ones posted here, I love it. I hope I can find my inner comedian to write some more.

Edited by PolarVortex

Thanks for entertaining me while I reviewed! It's always nice to come across well written ones. :3

If you're interested, I'm thinking about doing a description writing month. Info can be found in the description force thread.

~

CMOT Dibbler is the first dragon businessman. He will sell anyone anything, anywhere, at any price. He is sensitive about his dragon-ness, and if anyone happens to notice that he is not a human businessman he will get rid of the evidence by eating them.

I don't care if it's a pygmy, that's funny. x3

Oh my gosh. XD Thanks for the laugh, ADN6.

The Ruler of Sandwiches rules over all sandwiches. It commands its army of sandwiches, discusses things with its council of sandwiches, and has its choice of the most beautiful sandwiches to court. If a sandwich is disobedient, the Ruler of Sandwiches just eats it.

I loved that sandwich one as well, Sockmeister! laugh.gif

And also this one:

Crunchy Taco Supreme is a very angry, barbarous dragon. He spews spicy hot fiery cheese on his enemies (of which he has many) and raids towns in his spare time.

When he isn't destroying things, Crunchy Taco Supreme, well, um, he really only destroys things.

The Ruler of Sandwiches rules over all sandwiches. It commands its army of sandwiches, discusses things with its council of sandwiches, and has its choice of the most beautiful sandwiches to court. If a sandwich is disobedient, the Ruler of Sandwiches just eats it.

I loved this one too <3

Edited by Sunrise

Clan founder and Captain of the "Magical Flight" company, free and easy aerial transport agency, the perfect resource for safe trips, fast, quiet, a magical experience.  Terms: there aren't flights of more than 4 passengers for time. No bags and no smoke. Need to keep good air. Respect for the flight plans. Advance reservations available for eggs, hatchlings can travel until wings maturation and no further, no adults. Mandatory break 2 days after each trip. Satisfaction Guarantee. Thanks for choosing this company.

Brilliant! xd.png (Need I say what breed the dragon is?)

Found while approving earlier today.

Pokemon Master wants to be the very best, like no one ever was. She says that to catch them (the clan's chickens that is) is her real test, and to train them is her cause. Luckily for the poor chickens, the other dragons stepped in and banned Pokemon Master from going near the birds. However, she is still adamant about becoming "the Champion", and many are worried that she will go right back to her animal abusing ways.
Edited by rubyshoes

Wow, this thread has almost been lost! ohmy.gif

I wish I saved Trill's description, but I did save Nocturne's. This is from leia riversong's scroll:

Nocturne is very much a dragon in two minds; playful with a cheeky streak during the night and stone still during the day. He often questions his instinctive obligation to remain still while the sun is out and spends his unmoving reveries philosophizing about learned behaviors and predisposed traits. Recently he has taken up with Trill and spends his days in her cave in hope that the lack of sunshine would allow him to overcome what he calls his "bothersome habit". So far all attempts have been in vain.

Cosa is not a normal Dark Green Dragon. She stays in a large meadow in spring, and in a warm cave in the winter. Her favorite food is typically a young girl. She tricks them into thinking her "flowers" are real, so when the young girl tries to pick them, she gets a hungry dragon in her face.

"gets a hungry dragon in her face."

Probably the best one I've seen so far.

And I am saving this thread too. *THOU SHALT RISE FROM THE DEAD*

Edited by TVTD

BUMP. This thread WILL return!

I got this reject today:

Moderator Reject: Flamingo dragons don't eat souls.

BUMP. This thread WILL return!

I got this reject today:

One of these two threads are probably more pertinent for your post than the great descriptions thread.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=11686&st=220

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=83183&st=700 - this one is for description comments

edit: Bumps are spam in SD see the rules and guidelines. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Edited by rubyshoes

Here is one of my ninja chickens:

Helen the Neutral Ninja @ a chicken

What is the difference between good and bad... It depends on the point of view, according to Helen. She feels there is no point in trying to banish bad creatures, otherwise there would be nothing to compare to good creatures. How else is someone to know what a "bad" creature is...you need a standard to compare it to. Helen likes to keep the scales of Good and Bad in a steady balance, so she chose to be neither. Besides, what fun would the world be if everything was good. She will oppose the power of Sushi and Feathered Ninja, for their own sake of survival. Otherwise their battles would have no purpose. Helen has attracted a young chick who was swayed to her cause. She has dubbed the chick Yellow Turd, because she has no intention of giving out proper names.

And one of my Horses:

Hoof-Hearted @ a dragon horse

Hoof-Hearted is a racing dragon. Every Sunday she signs up for the weekly race, and desperately hopes she wins. She wants to hear her name being announced so everybody will know how good she is at racing. One day, her wish backfired on her. She entered the race as usual, and won by a nose length. She was so proud of herself that she started to fly around in circles. That's when she heard the announcer happily say her name: "And this week's winner is Who-Farted! Congratulations!"

She stopped her flying and dropped to the ground, horrified and embarrassed! That's not her name! It's Hoof-Hearted, not Who-Farted! Determined to fix this, she started to make her way to the announcer. That's when the chanting started. She just about died. She quickly ran to the announcer and told him her name, but the damage was done. Now everybody calls her by the nick-name Who-Farted.

This flamingo loves potatoes. He is often found stealing potatoes from nearby farms. He loves potatoes so much that he can't bring himself to eat them (he tried once and imagined the poor potato screaming in pain in his head). So the potatoes sit and rot away in the corner of his cave and no matter how much the healer dragon in the cave tries to save them, they die a slow death, rotting into nothingness. This flamingo is constantly stuck in the anger phase of grieving, so others in the cave leave him alone to simper over his pile of new and rotting potatoes.

=p

This one hasn't been approved as yet, but I really hope it will be as it made me laugh out loud! xd.png

Some say this dinosaur has never spoken a word, and has always kept his head covered by some sort of white helmet.

Some say he strapped circular stones to a log construct to get places faster.

All his owner knows is, he's called "The Steg"!

Gyatso is a very meditative dragon, possessing the quality of disappearing into himself for hours at a time. (The other dragons call this 'sleeping', but Gyatso denies it.) Although he is a very wise dragon, Gyatso also possesses a bit of a silly personality, often pulling little pranks. When not meditating, his favorite pasttime is launching fruit pies (made by his owner) at the other dragons.

I giggled. Thanks for writing, TLOS.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler