Dr. Paine

Great descriptions.

I liked this one someone else accidentally wrote for me for a forum game, and I'd like to share it.

Unfortunately, I don't remember who wrote it.

"Dragon Vampire is not only a vampire dragon, but a SPARKLY one. He enjoys turning into a human and stalking younger women in Forks, Washington. After about seven books worth of interaction with a girl, he then turns into a dragon and eats her. He then goes off again to stalk some more."

I liked this one someone else accidentally wrote for me for a forum game, and I'd like to share it.

Unfortunately, I don't remember who wrote it.

"Dragon Vampire is not only a vampire dragon, but a SPARKLY one. He enjoys turning into a human and stalking younger women in Forks, Washington. After about seven books worth of interaction with a girl, he then turns into a dragon and eats her. He then goes off again to stalk some more."

So that's what Edward Cullen is really up to…xd.png

Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer is the commanding officer of a commando unit. His unit was sent on a mission deep into the jungle of Val Verde under the pretext to search and rescue three cabinet ministers who were held prisoner by guerilla forces. After attacking the guerilla camp, Dutch realized that the three missing persons were agents rather than politicians.

Making their way back to the border, the unit suddenly came under attack. A mysterious invisible Predator hunted and killed the soldiers one by one until only Dutch was left. Dutch fought vigorously against his invisible enemy and finally managed to spot the creature when its invisibility magic wore off after being exposed to water. The Predator was the most hideous creature Dutch ever saw - maybe second to his mother-in-law. Alas, Dutch came out victorious, and the Predator shared the same fate as Dutch's mother-in-law...

By Rally Vincent

Love love love

Duff Nova is a struggling musician trying hard to find his niche. He is obsessed with stepping out of the shadow of his (in)famous mother and has tried to distance himself from her antics, pursuing a hypnotic, ambient sound and experimenting with pieces composed almost entirely of silence. Yet every time Duff tries to put on a performance, his steady, rhythmic sound dissolves into screaming lyrics, epic riffs, and the inevitable destruction of a precious sitar on the stage. Wretchedly, he is slowly coming to realize no amount of trying to align his chi with crystals or standing on his head meditating can cure him--he's too much a rocker at heart. Duff puts it down to his estranged mother's influence and tries not to hold it against her, and makes a point to send her a fresh pack of craft paper every year for her birthday.
Edited by klinneah

An Oxymoron is a phrase which contain contradictory terms. Oxymoron has a questionable clue what it means; she's a brilliantly dull gold at times. She's clearly misunderstood and it's supposed that she'll eventually be recognized, but this is somewhat fuzzy logic.

For reasons unknown, this dragon can never to be found anywhere. In fact, to actually find her would be nothing short of an absolute miracle. Sure, she technically resides in this cave, but she's never around. The caretaker is sure she's somewhere, but it's unknown to everyone where. It's just a generally accepted fact now that the Rum is always gone.

Look at this dragon, now back to yours, now back at this dragon; sadly, this isn't your dragon, but if your dragon stopped being such a wuss and accepted that pink is the color of the future, he could look somewhat like this dragon.

The manly man-ness of this dragon is so overwhelming that just by thinking of him he can turn any faces the same manly color of his hide. He then swan dives into a waterfall with diamonds, proving his ultimate manliness to all the lovely lady dragons of the world.

Thanks for the lols, Pink. x3

I'm always happy to be of service.

;D

I went through reviewing description today and found this one:

Silent Emerald finds herself a very jealous dragoness. Jealous of any dragon that gets near her love, Sirius Orion Black of course!

Silent Emerald, ever since she joined Niva's Cave, has fallen in love with Sirius Orion Black.

Running away from the main cave as just a hatchling, she was found by him near Niva's Cave. Sirius Orion Black was trying to impress another dragoness, Shinning Nebula, before she left on her night patrol with her father. Using his spectacular night vision her spotted her and took her to Sweet Loving Bliss, the dragoness inchard of hatchlings and eggs.

Ever since then she has longed for his attention and successfully stopped any other dragoness from breeding wih him since she has arived.

so beautiful!

Dragon Vampire is not only a vampire dragon, but a SPARKLY one.

Ugh.

Real vampires DON'T "sparkle." =P

Here's one of mine that has gotten nothing but acceptance(yay!):

The name Amosis means "child of the moon." This is rightfully so. When Amosis first hatched, he, like other Nebula dragons, immediately found interest in the night sky. However, unlike other dragons of his kind, he took a liking not to a galaxy or constellation, but rather to the moon. Amosis would spend the day playing games with the other hatchlings. Then, at night, he would venture outside the cave and gaze up at the moon. This continued through his childhood, till he became an adult, and still even then. To this day, Amosis's wings bear a most beautiful design of the Horsehead Galaxy, but that's not all. As a hatchling, a strange white mark on one eye went unnoticed. Today, however, it is impossible not to notice it--a circular, white mark over one eye so bright it almost glows. A closer look reveals what appears to be craters on the mark, like those on a moon. A full moon.

Amosis MoonGazer

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Born to a pair of very stylish black dragons, this dragon is up with all the new medieval lingo. His favorite trendy word of choice is "gay", which is the new, vogue word for "merry" (which is so last century).  Even his friends have caught on and are starting to call everything "gay". See that tree; he thinks that's gay. See that cloud; he thinks flying through it would be a terribly gay time. See that female dragon there that he likes; yep, she's gay too. The only things that aren't gay are the magma dragons. They try to burn him whenever he comes by, so he no longer gives them the honor of being referred to as gay.

Blaegwyn is quite paranoid. He is convinced that the ground is out to get him, and as such, almost never descends from the sky. He often has panic attacks, but his friends help him to stay calm.

Ahaha, cute.

This chicken is up to mischief. Ever since it discovered that it could copy the roar of an angry black dragon to perfection, it has taken a liking to playing pranks. Every Christmas it disguises itself as the egg of a Holly Dragon and heads out to a certain area of the cave, accompanied by growing crowd of interested spectators. The amused spectators are hiding in a nearby group of trees to watch the annual spectacle. As soon as an unsuspecting egg hunter arrives and hastily tries to grab the "Holly Egg", the chicken releases a surprisingly loud "ROAAAR". The faces of the startled hunters are priceless.

Milgenheen is the descendant of one of the dragon kept as a pet by Niik III, ruler of Ancient Yetkubia. However, Milgenheen doesn't share any physical, mental, or appearance traits with the pet of Niik III. He has no physical or mental superiority, and often finds himself fighting his own tail.

Ah, the sweet bliss of being able to transfer eggs at a whim. Yes, Teleportation Device will be very useful just as soon as he can live up to his name and unlock his powers.

At the moment, however, he's just a weirdo who wants to sit in the corner and make little things go poof and disappear.

Li'l Dorito may be small, but he has a huge appetite. He loves all kinds of foods and he'll eat anything he gets his claws on. He eats a carrot, and sometimes a potato. His life goal is to meet a cheese dragon.

Rarely seen, this tiny little beast flits through the still night air like an enormous black butterfly. She makes seldom a sound, and hides when approached, but if observed unnoticed, it appears she has an insatiable love of fireflies. She will chase them until she finally catches one, and cup it gently within her claws, peeking at it like a mischievous child. She eventually releases them, off to chase another one, until they and the stars dim with morning's light.

Thanks for making description reviewing worth it.

I've run across a ton more good ones, but I'll kill my computer opening them all up. x3

/of course this is not a hint in disguise that Sock, LadyA, Lyz, and Fini are going through descriptions

Rumia confuses her fellow guardian army warriors by pretending to be a chicken. She struts around and squawks while flapping her wings feebly. When the cook, Husklor, is around, she panics. Despite her strangeness, Rumia does well on the battlefield, by gripping her enemies and then pecking their eyes out. Rumia only has one friend, Yotow, who is also rather confused.

Najod, after breeding with a Christmas dragon, went completely mad. He turned vegetarian, gave up his violent ways, and converted all of his glass baking spots into terrariums. His diet mainly consists of carrots, and sometimes a potato. In his spare time, Najod protests conflict by marching around with crudely made wooden signs.  Most beach dwellers consider his mate to be the reason behind his behavior, as a similar change in demeanor occurred with the guardian, Yotow.

The founder of the fruit and vegetable army. It can shoot lemon juice out of it's nose to blind the enemy.

Onglae speaks in acronyms. She believes all words can be broken down into base forms, and she speaks using said forms. For example, "How are you" can be said as, "Help old walruses. And red elephants. Yes, old unicorn!" This leads to complete and utter bewilderment, chaos, more confusion, and then the world imploding into a puff of logic.

Lololol, I love you guys.

<3

Rum's description is the best. XD

Alright, let's poke around in the descriptions and see what I can find...

Jipci Rose is a strangely quiet and demure creature. She enjoys collecting small round stones and making designs upon the cave floors with them. The strange geometrical symbols she creates seem to have no meaning, but Heavenly Chicken, another of the local dragons, insists that this strange art created by the young Jipci Rose is identical to marks left upon fields of grass by the visitations of the terrifying Space Chickens. She may have encountered the creatures as a hatchling, or she may posses ancestral knowledge of the alien threat. The truth may never be revealed.

This dragon has a condition called "Pogonophobia" which is a terrible fear of facial hair.

Alas, she has a beard, and hence scares herself on a regular basis.

Behold, seeker of the Dragon lore, Fryer of Horrors of the Black Marrows. Terrifying enough to behold when they are grown up, young Black Marrows seem to somewhat lack this quality. This specimen was bought off a mysterious monger of medicines by the owner of a travelling menagerie when he was inside his egg still. Knowing the egg to be that of a dragon, the man placed it among the eggs of the ostrich which was part of his show, and waited. When the egg hatched, the hatchling killed all the ostrich eggs but still his owner did not realize how dangerous his new "pet" was, or how sapient. He named him the Fryer of Horrors (because that is what he thought he looked like) and began to train him as part of the show. Soon enough he was the crowd puller. But the dragon was merely waiting for the moment to take revenge; and finally the time was ripe. You will be spared the gruesome details of that night, dear reader - but think of this: when did you last see or hear of travelling menageries.

Nice finds! I actually just approved Is That a Beard. x3

This hatchling is a mighty hunter. She may not be able to take down a water buffalo, or a tiger, but she's geared up and ready take on that broccoli. She usually only eats it after it's been "killed", aka. spread out in tiny pieces all over the floor.

One day, Julyol was merrily and somewhat randomly splashing about in a tidepool when a little orange fish appeared! Julyol was very proud of this fish and carried it around everywhere.

Oops, this dragon is not dead. It definitely bites.

Lolololololololol, got quite a laugh out of that one.

Unfolding Drama is an incorrigible gossip. Her favorite thing to do is to hide herself among someone's papers and sneak peeks at their letters, journals, or what have you. She loves finding out people's secrets, but fortunately, she's so scatterbrained that by the time she's found someone to tell them to, she's already forgotten what she wanted to say.

As a hatchling, Big Shoes to Fill constantly aspired to fill the shoes of the dinosaurs that came before it. Literally, it got its dad's hand-me-down red sneakers for a back-on-earth gift. Unfortunately, it has extremely tiny feet, but a Dino can dream.

Phil,

Phil,

Phil the Dino,

Has some real big shoes!

As one can see, Phil will not become a songwriter or a shoe seller anytime soon.

Bahahahaha. x3

Thinks has always thought he was a dragon. Mostly because he never grew up around other dinosaurs, so he naturally assumed that he wasn't any different than the dragons. Their non-shoe-wearing behavior puzzles him, though, as he find shoes quite comfortable, if somewhat difficult to find in his size.

'Ello Old Chap, despite being a dino, is a very classy fellow indeed.

Sockie is constantly confused at the reactions she elicits from the other dragons.

They always try to strangle her whenever she wakes up (about once every 23 hours) and comes around.

She's never harmed, of course, because of her thick, furry neck, but it still puzzles her greatly...

D'awwwww! I am so touched. *huggles*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

D'awwwww! I am so touched. *huggles*

Aren't you just doubly glad that's it's a pillow?

Says a lot about your character there.

JK. tongue.gif

I'm glad you guys like my descriptions.

Gotta keep writing.

@_@

x3 The pillows are adorable and I sleep a lot. I believe it is an accurate representation. ;P

A rather sophisticated bit of poultry, Madame Cluckington is a polite hen who never misses tea time, or the opportunity to teach the hatchlings good manners. Of course, being of a different species, the hatchlings quickly lose interest in her superfluous ramblings, and turn their attention to her plump physique and distinct scent of eleven herbs and spices. Because of her small size, Madame Cluckington is almost always found within 10 yards of Watari.

A Pebble I know:

Dusty Storm Crow lives at the back of the cave that is home to the Storm Crow Clan. She likes it there in the dark and the quiet. She is also madly in love with Adam Storm Crow, founder of the clan; unfortunately he is more than a little afraid of her as she can make earthquakes happen and so her love remains unrequited. Dusty likes to lurk in the dark at the back of the cave, dreaming of love and singing nursery rhymes to herself. She likes nibbling on coal and other soft rocks, but is also rather fond of the odd, fresh rat, especially on a Sunday.

heh I'm happy to see at least one space chicken description has made it here, even if its not one of MY chickens tongue.gif

You walk through the many tropical trees on each side of the path. Of course, you're not following the path, trying not to get caught for trespassing. It only seems logical, you think. As you brush away another leaf, you hear a rustling behind you. Pulling out your knife, you whirl around and come face to face with...

Nothing. For now, at least.

Sighing, you turn around again. Your job has to be so difficult at times. You begin walking once more until you hear the rustling noise again, but louder. You ignore it. Leaves can rustle in the wind, and so be it. You shake your head and laugh a bit. You're unaware of the dragon coming up behind you, wrapping his tail around your ankles, and pulling. With an 'OOF' you plummet to the ground. You look up to see a neotropical dragon staring at you, amused. Cursing, you get back to your feet, only to be met with another trip. And again. And again. The dragon, pleased, vanishes into the sky. Maybe you'll think next time you trespass

I loved it!

With a fear of growing old, Rainbowfoot begged it's owner to cast upon it a spell of freezing. Forever Rainbowfoot will stay young. It often spends its time with the other frozen hatchlings, happy that it will always be the picture of youth.

and this one is awesome! I loved so much that idea of being afraid to grow old! great!!!

Edited by ksew

Extra Minty Fresh Toothpaste is constantly confused as to why other dragons, upon being introduced to him, begin to laugh hysterically. This constant laughter first led Minty to believe that he is a remarkably good comedian, but he soon realized that that is impossible because he doesn't even know any jokes.

After much research, Minty has finally come up with a diagnosis as to why everyone laughs when they meet him; he has a rare condition that causes people to laugh!

This discovery has caused Minty to become a bit reclusive, fearing that his condition is contagious, and possibly dangerous to dragons other than himself.

All attempts to convince Minty otherwise have been complete and utter failures, so the rest of the dragons have resigned themselves to Minty's constant search for a cure. They merely shake their heads and cover their giggles when nearby, because whenever Minty hears so much as a snicker, he drags the poor dragon to the White dragon healers, shouting for medical help.

and

Bright Blue Berry, despite being a dragon of the striped species is under the strong belief that she is in fact, a blueberry. The other dragons within the cave have assumed that she may have gone through a traumatic experience in her past involving blueberries and other questionable occurrences. Yet, they cannot help but chuckle whenever Bright Blue Berry demands that she be taken seriously, stating her rights as a blueberry include not being subject to ridicule and being treated with equal respect.

Haha, I lol'd so hard.

Oh, my gosh, some of these description are great. I laughed so hard at DANGEROUS BROCCOLI that I thought I’d fall off my chair.

Hmm.... Sockie is pretty good, too. Seems people have taken to naming their dragons after SockPuppet Strangler.

Bright Blue Berry was pretty funny!

Blaegwyn kind of sounds like a psych patient I once took care of.

I laugh myself silly at some of these, too, Classycal!

Complication enjoys ruining any plan or strategy, causing even the most thought out ones to fall to pieces. Because of this, he is kept out of the daily life of all the other dragons, not even told trivial things like whether or not the gold dragons seem particularly gold today.

Being so shunned, Complication does even more out of boredom, and no matter what other dragons do, it continues.

The only dragons that can stand to be around him, and even enjoy being around him, are his fellow frozen vampire hatchlings.

Controversy is infamous for causing fights between even the best of friends. She is so good at it that dragons often can't even remember what so infuriated them, only that they never want to speak to whomever Controversy told them about again.

Other dragons avoid and even fear Controversy for what she might say to or about them.

Controversy is also known for telling Complication about all of the current events and plans, all to create further fights and problems.

The only dragons that enjoy Controversy's company are her fellow frozen vampire hatchlings.

The Squeaky Wheel's voice is high pitched, like most Pygmy dragons, but that isn't the sole reason for his name. If he feels that frozen hatchlings or fellow small dragons are being treated unfairly, he will rally the small dragons and launch a verbal assault on the large, and usually shocked, offender.

Squeaky prides himself on his large vocabulary, using it to stupefy dragons when he goes on a rage. Most dragons will grudgingly admit that Squeaky does know a lot of words, though they do question whether he knows their meanings. A common insult he uses is: "You fuchsia anuran, I'll quibble your rebuff!"

I love that last line. x3

Complication and Controversy are clever. x3

This is my best one. The Magi "Megatron Transmetal" mentioned has a description waiting for approval.

An insane pyromaniac, Infirno delights in causing pain and suffering while blasting opponents with his fiery breath. Insanely loyal to Megatron Transmetal, he will do anything the evil Magi asks of him. Most other dragons in the clan believe something must have happened to him while he was still an egg, and try to ignore his ranting whenever possible. The white LoveaDove assessed him, and has come to the conclusion that he thinks he is a fire ant. How he got like that, nobody knows.

"Yes my Queen!" he will answer when Megatron Transmetal tells him to do something.

Dragon Sprout has a bit of a strange obsession. Since first hatching, she has been crazy about vegetables. Carrots in particular. She also has the strange habit of calling eggs 'seeds', hatchlings 'sprouts', and dragons 'carrots'. This colorful vocabulary even extends to the drakes, whom she has affectionately dubbed 'potatoes'.

Oddly enough, Dragon Sprout hates being called a carrot herself. She threw a horrible temper tantrum one day when the whole cave nicknamed her "Carrot Sprout" for April Fool's day.

Hoffiny is ashamed of both her name (therefore, she goes by Hasslehoff) and the rotten pumpkin she lives in. It has caved in so much that she can barely fit inside it anymore, and so she is constantly trying to steal another home. Sadly, her pumpkin is possessed, and it refuses to let her abandon it, so every time she tries to get out of it, it gets even more rotten and heavier. Not fond of being crushed, she rolls her pumpkin around and pokes her head out of the mouth to say hello to others. Obviously, this looks more than a little odd.

Zombie Rake is doomed to live a most miserable and humiliating life: eating pumpkin pies deliciously sprinkled with brains. But just a touch. Sadly, the irresponsible owner of this particular zombie dragon was new to dragon raising, through and through, and epically failed when it came to the spell needed for this dragon.

Now Zombie Rake sits and talks with its girlfriends, gossiping about whatever it wants and eating as many brain-covered pumpkin pies as it wants. Then it eats its gossiping buddies. But, hey, it got a good five-hour's worth of gossip, knitting, and eating done.

<3

I just came across this description for a frozen Shallow Water Dragon. I laughed my head off!

Harry Otter is proud and boastful of his Magi ancestors, and he likes to show off his own magic skills to his friends. Unfortunately, Harry's kind has always been better at swimming and underwater aerobics, and so his spells often backfire and result in onlookers being turned into cheese.

I just came across this description for a frozen Shallow Water Dragon. I laughed my head off!

LOL. I hope I'm the one who gets to approve that one. >D