Dr. Paine

Great descriptions.

My own best, the gold dragon Paul Neil Milne Johnstone:

Paul Neil Milne Johnstone of Redbridge, Essex, once wrote what is officially the worst poetry in the universe.  A small portion of this great work is printed in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool.

They lay. They rotted. They turned

Around occasionally.

Bits of flesh dropped off them from

Time to time.

And sank into the pool's mire.

They also smelt a great deal.

After seeing this dragon's own atrocious attempts, the dragon keeper Lorraine threw her hands in the air and named him after the poet.

Here are my two favorite descriptions of the ones I've written:

Note-"estoy quemado" is "I'm sunburnt" in Spanish

According to Estoy Quemado, being an albino is a curse. His best friends are the sunrise dragons, who unknowingly give him a painful penalty for playing with them. They glow like the sun, they fly outside until the afternoon, and they have sunbathing contests. All this is more than enough to sunburn an albino dragon. Poor little Estoy Quemado is always sunburnt.

Sad story warning! I like it, but it's depressing.

Lightning-Bolt had been in love with Thunder-Clap since birth. The two would play together every day and were always near each other. Naturally, friendship developed into love as the two matured into adults. It looked like a perfect match until one fateful, stormy afternoon. On that day, Lightning-Bolt flew up into the clouds, preparing to perform a courtship dance with Thunder-Clap. As he dove toward the earth to link paws with Thunder-Clap in their exhilarating air dance, he lost her in the clouds. He desperately looked around, trying to find his mate. But by the time she caught his eye, it was too late. His mate, who was equally confused and was trying to find him went crashing into a mountainside before she could stop her fall. On impact, she lost conciousness instantly. By the time she recovered from her crash, she had lost all memory of her love. Now, while all physical and emotional scars appear to have dissappeared, Lightning-Bolt sometimes longingly stares at his one true love.

Aw man, I really need to get back into description-writing- ya'll are making a bunch of great ones! =D Here's two of mine that were favorites way back when-

Mary and Sue are, beyond a doubt, the most gorgeous dragons ever to have been seen anywhere in the world EVER. Their scales are a brilliant aquamarine in color and shimmer in the moonlight, their wings are long and sleek and patterned uniquely, and they have piercing red eyes that tend to change color for no obvious reason. Mary is the smartest and most talented dragon in the entire cave system, as well as being spunky and strong, and she can hold her own against any dragon in a fight. Sue is the kindest, sweetest dragon ever to exist, capable of creating friendships and solving arguments with the bat of an eye, and she's saved many eggs that were abandoned by mean, heartless dragons. Unfortunately, to Mary and Sue's constant surprise, all of the other dragons detest them and often tell them to go back to the Bad Fanfiction Clan they came from. Only Gary and Stu can truly understand their sad plight.

Gary and Stu, unfortunately, have an angst-ridden past. They were abandoned by their mother(s) and father(s) upon being hatched, since the other split dragons couldn't stand the sight of so much super special awesomeness in such young dragons. Rather than letting some unfeeling human adopt them, Gary and Stu lived on their own in the wild forests of Aar Pea Jei, and grew shiny and dashing over time. Gary is burly and brash with a fantastic sense of humor, and the limbs on his side of the body are muscled from all the heavy lifting he does. Stu, on the other hand, is slender and dark, and he spends his time pondering the Great Evil which he will someday have to face. One might think that such a contrast would look strange, but they pull it off perfectly. Mary and Sue are their Two True Loves, and they are quite willing to rip off the heads of any dragons who try to bother them.

... and as long as I'm on this note, I may as well mention that Diana did an AWESOMESAUCE job describing their kid-

Cliche and Protagonist have a past strewn with misfortune - they've had their share of misadventures and emotional ups and downs. Cliche is super talented and really pretty, but insecure, and her life revolves around trying her hardest to fit in with the crowd. There's a dragon in the clan she loves madly, but he's extremely popular with all the girls, and she feels unnoticed by him. Protagonist, on the other hand, is a social pariah. She doesn't mingle well and is a dark, withdrawn recluse from society. What nobody knows is that she tragically lost all of her friends long ago to an evil power, and that was fated to fight this darkness from the time she was born - a burden she must carry alone. Together, the two struggle on, but they try to keep both heads held high.

silent_snow, I just about fell out of my chair. X3 Great writing!

I have some serious descriptions, but my dinos are some of my favorites.

Nobody knows A. Paddy Saurus' first name, so everyone just calls him Paddy. He's very dainty for a creature his size, and steps carefully so as not to scuff his shiny red boots. Though he's far from the brightest creature in the valley, he has many admirers among the young dragons - they know they'll be bigger than Paddy some day, so they strive to learn his careful grace at a young age.

If anything, Paddy is overjoyed by the attention and tasty green shoots the young dragons bring.

Terri Dactyl is so confused. She's nothing like the other creatures living in her valley, and they won't let her try to eat the smaller ones or the eggs they sometimes leave around. Though they are much larger than she is, she isn't afraid - none of the dragons have ever been unkind to her. They treat her like a favored pet, bringing her shiny things, leaving little treats beneath her nest, and playing tag with her in the sky.

She loves to fly with the dragons, even the very little ones, though she doesn't quite understand why they're not like her.

Siggy's full name is Sigurd, but that seems like far too much weight to put on him. He's an affable sort, very relaxed in everything he does. If he had a motto, it would be "chill out." Though the dragons of the valley are much larger than Siggy, he has no fear - he knows he's too spiky for them to eat, and nobody else likes the cactus that is his favorite snack.

He's too mellow to be of much interest to the hatchlings, but several adult dragons of the SixStar clan are trying to figure out exactly how Siggy has such a stress-free life.

Now I need to describe the other two along similarly daft lines. biggrin.gif

No one beats ORGAK THE DEVOURER OF SOULS. Diana's of course.

This dragon is the most terrifying and fierce creature one is likely to meet. His teeth are long, sharp daggers, and his gleaming claws rend flesh from bone with ease. His bloodcurdling roar sends even the mightiest, battle-scarred dragons scattering, and in a fight, he is the foe none dare face. With a beat of his imposing wings, he whips up cyclones of unrivaled destruction.

...At least, that's what he likes everyone to think.

I don't have descriptions nearly as amusing as those posted here, but I'm quite fond of the one I submitted for my pink dragon, Dearest Beloved, who has the code H8mE.

"Hate me."

"No."

"Go on."

"No."

"You know you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"Why?"

"I'm pink."

"So?"

"I'm male."

"And?"

"I'M PINK."

Such is the (pink) life of Dearest Beloved, a (very) pink dragon who would be forever trying to prove his manhood if he weren't so busy wallowing in his (pink) angst. None of the other dragons really care about his colouring, finding it a huge (pink) joke. They gave him his name in playful teasing, hoping to show him that it was only a light (pink) matter; unfortunately, he mistook their joke for mockery and sank further into his (pink) depression.

It's still pending for approval, but I'm hoping it'll go through =)

Edited by Elvenria

redsixwing- Thanks! I love your dino names, they're very cute.

I don't have descriptions nearly as amusing as those posted here, but I'm quite fond of the one I submitted for my pink dragon, Dearest Beloved, who has the code H8mE.

It's still pending for approval, but I'm hoping it'll go through =)

I saw that just a moment ago and thought it was hilarious! I was actually just about to post it here. =D Also, it should get a decision in just a bit, since my just-submitted descriptions just got approved.

The best one I have is for my chicken....

In the dark recesses of the cave, an evil force gathers her strength...

She draws no attention to herself, watching as the Dragons whittle away their meaningless lives. She lurks there, waiting for maybe a plague, or some other disaster to strike, and then her dark reign can commence. Her armies are waiting, her spies have infiltrated a majority of the caves. Soon, she will come into power, and the dragons can do naught.

But now, she waits. Waiting for the day that the dragons will fall, and no one will expect a thing.

Besides, Who would suspect a chicken.

Cyndyr, one of my male fires has "This dragon has a sign near it which reads 'Danger, Fire Hzard, Do not approach unless wearing asbestos underpants"

Byrn my storm has "Because she is prone to be quick tempered, one is advised to remember 'Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

and one of my splits is "Two heads are not always better than one, particularly when they have razor sharp teeth"

Female white named Sarah Palin:

"This dragon seems to think that it can see Russia when it gazes out from inside the cave it resides in, despite the fact that Russia is actually not anywhere within visual range of this particular dragon's home. This, among other strange idioms and ideas, have made poor Sarah an object of amusement and indulgent tolerance rather than the serious thinker and leader she aspires to be."

Frozen chick, Philosoraptor:

"A young woman wondered into a clearing where she saw an adorable little chick. The chick moved like a bird, lightly, bobbing its head. The woman froze, not wanting to attract its attention, but no, Philosoraptor can't be tricked. She stared at the chick, and it just stared right back. And that's when the attack came. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other chick the woman didn't even know was there.

Philosoraptor enjoys when people show her the proper respect."

I rather like my own creative rendition of my yulebuck frozen hatchling's description:

Win.

Unfortunately, most of the time I see awesome descriptions they're attached to normal names, and I can't remember them.

If we can post our own, I loved this description but never thought it'd actually make it:

Jha

After a very long night of feverishly scribbling descriptions for all of her dragons, the human was very tired. She stared up at yet another silver dragon and frantically tried to think of a personality that wasn't overused, helpless, or a Gary Stu. The quill quivered in her hands. She gave up on finding an original, detailed, unique character for the poor silver dragon, and wrote:

"Jha .. is .. a .. silver. He .. is .. very .. playful .. and .. likes .. to joke .. around. He .. likes .. most .. of the girls .. in .. the clan."

At this point, the quill snaked through her fingers onto the ground. Imagining the horrified expression on the faces of the great dragon reviewers after reading her description, she fainted on the spot. Jha, still lacking a coherent personality, was forced to tell stupid jokes to the female dragons for the rest of his days.

And the other funnier ones:

Down with the Shoes

This little dino is so dedicated to his cause, he asked the clan human to name him as a walking advertisement. His desire to get those things off his feet is the main passion of his life. Every day, he dreams of the downfall of shoes – shoes being melted, shoes being drowned, shoes being burned with the dragon fire he is unable to breathe (and thus very envious of actual dragons for). In fact, it’s probably because he can’t make fire that he wants his shoes removed so badly. Down seems to think that if those ridiculously childish shoes are removed, he can finally look like a real, fire-breathing, tough-and-bad dragon.

x-x

Once a perfectly ordinary dino with a perfectly ordinary name, x-x went about its life with no complaints. It had a reputation for being a glutton, perhaps, but it would still wobble about the cave, looking for more tasty things to eat. One day it came upon a nest of bees just outside the clan entrance and immediately tore apart the honeycomb – discovering the wondrous treat called honey.

Honey, unfortunately, meant the end of x-x's tranquil life. It left the clan for several months to seek out more of the delicious liquid. One day it rolled back into the cave, unable to move any other way. Upon seeing what had happened to the dino, every face in the clan wore the expression x-x. They nearly kicked it out; luckily for it, a compromise was made, where x-x could stay, but none would speak to it again. The only attention anyone pays it nowadays is to make yet another x-x face at its amazingly spherical shape.

Most of mine are quirky or have some dry humor somewhere, but these are the obvious XP They're from back when over-the-top descriptions attracted rejections.

I also own the dragons named "Win" and "Made of Win" - if anyone has any ideas for those I'd love to know (PM) ~

Well, here are some of mine:

GLaDOS of Aperture Science

A mastermind. A genius. Completely insane. This is how one could describe GLaDOS. Upon her arrival in the cave, the Stripe took no heed of the hierarchy, and began to take command of several dragons to aid her in her favorite work- creating puzzles. They began simply enough, mostly for hatchlings to practice their flight skills, but it soon evolved into often deadly tests of logic, physical endurance, and how far a dragon was willing to go to survive. She does not seem troubled when a participant is severely wounded or killed, she simply moves on to the next one. She is adept at verbal threats, lying- usually about some sort of treat- and completely nonsensical things to throw a participant off guard. GLaDOS has gathered several helpers for these- The Portal pair, who are allowed to give a dragon a leg up if needed; the Turrets, who rain pebbles onto participants; the silent Cubes who provide company and counterweight; and a subject she both hates and loves, in a way- Chell.

Cores:

Another frozen hatchling living in the ApSci canyons, and the unofficially adopted sister of Cake Core, Morality Core is a surprisingly decent little dragon. She is the one who speaks up against the research GLaDOS conducts, she is the one trying to convince her to spare the life of a failed subject, she is the one keeping GLaDOS from becoming nothing more than a sadistic murderer. The little purple dragon can often be found sitting on GLaDOS' back, keeping a constant stream of moral lectures going, hoping that one day they might get through.

With the possible exception of Cake Core, Curiosity Core is the most talkative of the hatchlings under GLaDOS' care. As her name might suggest, the little Magi was constantly getting into everything, pestering GLaDOS with endless questions ("Who are you" "What is that" "Hey look at that thing!" "No, that other thing!") or otherwise being a nuisance.

When Curiosity finds a place on GLaDOS to perch, she becomes much calmer and silent, while GLaDOS shows a marked interest in the world around her, as well as subjects.

Perhaps it is the fact that Cake Core was isolated from all dragons, except for her mother, that has made the little hatchling so odd. She has never been observed to sleep, and eats only enough to keep herself alive. If one could see into GLaDOS' cave, they would notice the blue Stripe curled up in the corner, constantly reciting an odd list of components- chocolate cake mix, one teaspoon grated orange rhubarb, three tablespoons rhubarb on fire, fish shaped candies, and sediment shaped sediment; among other things. No one, not even her mother, has any idea as to what these ingredients might be for, nor do they really wish to know. Occasionally she will perch on her mother's back, and it seems to have some effect on GLaDOS, causing her to seek out baked goods such as cake.

The last of the hatchlings that cling to GLaDOS, Anger Core is without a doubt the simplest of the lot. Battle-hungry from the moment he hatched, the little Red showed no real signs of intelligence. Instead, he would bully his sisters or try to harm GLaDOS, growling and hissing all the while.

Like his sisters, Anger Core has a strange effect on GLaDOS when perched on the Stripe, and vice versa- Anger is calmed, but GLaDOS is more prone to physical violence, as well as jeering a subject and tearing through their self esteem.

Chell of Aperture Science

Though a Magi dragon, Chell has spent most of her life going through all manner of physical and mental tests, reserving her magic for hunting. She is a quick-witted dragon, able to solve nearly any puzzle she is presented as long as she is given the time and tools. For a long time, the other dragons thought Chell was a mute- she never made any sound as a hatchling, and as an adult, never communicated with other dragons. For a while after the arrival of the Striped dragon, GLaDOS, Chell simply vanished from the cave. It was a start, then, when she returned months later; bruised and battered, babbling about what the Stripe's tests really involved, that others who had gone missing had actually died because of them. Some may have believed her, but most did not, and they eventually cast her out of the cave for being a nuisance. Against her better judgment, Chell returned to the canyons where GLaDOS had taken up residence, and lives there to this day; unable to adapt to any other way.

Fail Chell:

This little Magi hatchling was found by GLaDOS just outside the canyon one afternoon, abandoned in a cardboard box. Figuring she could always use more test subjects, the Stripe took the hatchling with her to her cave, and has regretted it ever since. Fail Chell was- and to this day, still is- a hyperactive little dragon, constantly running about, pestering GLaDOS, and mimicking Cake Core until she drove GLaDOS insane. The Stripe sent her into the canyon maze, hoping she would get lost, eaten, vanish into thin air, anything that would make her go away. Sadly- for GLaDOS, at least- Fail Chell is far from dumb, and has managed to survive several of the dangerous tests. Ever since seeing her progress, GLaDOS has referred to this hatchling as Fail Chell, showing the frozen Magi is worthy of the name of the best subject on record, yet at the same time, is a failure. Fail Chell also loves music, and can be found dancing (she calls it jamming) whenever she hears any.

Gordon Freeman of Black Mesa:

Gordon is a dragon of few words, usually just doing what must be done.

Coming from a cave where genius usually resulted in someone getting hurt, he was quietly sent away to a distant mesa, where he eventually found a place in a group dedicated to researching all natural sciences. Gordon dealt mostly with the theoretical aspect of this, and for a while, things seemed good, even with the rivalry that began to arise between those in the Mesa group and those in the ApSci canyons.

It was an accident that led to Gordon's reputation as a fighter, an experiment gone wrong that resulted in the mutation of many animals and dragons in the area. He was ultimately the only one to escape from the Mesa, using nothing but wits and a few left behind tools, and has now taken up the task trying to free others now under the rule of the mutants. He does have some help, though- it's rare to see him without the Gray he has grown quite close to, Alyx Vance.

Alyx Vance:

Jack of all trades, master of one or two is how one could describe Alyx. Whether it's finding ways into abandoned buildings, fighting off the mutant creatures that have infested the plains, or trying to bring some life into the otherwise dismal conditions, the young Gray always has something ready. A dead shot with lightning and skilled in physical combat, Alyx has become a valuable asset to those fighting the mutants created in the Mesa incident. At this point in time, it's rare to see her without the magi, Gordon Freeman, nearby, and vice versa. It's not uncommon to hear her growling softly in a dark grove of trees, trying to mess with her companions, but when the situation turns serious, she will fight to the end to keep them safe.

Combine Civil Protection 1

In the aftermath of the Mesa incident, some dragons found it... beneficial to side with the invading creatures that had overpowered most nearby colonies. Mike is one of these dragons, part of a unit known as Civil Protection. His days are usually spent on patrol with his - or at least, that's what it should be, most of his time is really spent talking with his usual partner, Dave. Of the two, Mike is the grounded one, usually trying to talk Dave out of doing all manner of idiotic things. Sadly, this almost always ends painfully... for Mike at any rate. As one might expect, he is a bit of a pessimist, and takes a cautious approach to everything in life.

(All of the Valve dragon descriptions are just an ongoing experiment to see how well I can adapt the characters for the setting x3)

The Gentleman Voltaire:

Winning hearts while he tears out throats (never at the same time, of course), Voltaire has never once cursed the bite that changed him in the egg. In fact, he considers it his greatest blessing. From the day he hatched, the young Vampire showed a remarkable, not to mention highly unexpected talent- singing. First it was the simple lullabies from the nursery, then all sorts of melodies, until he finally started to come up with his own songs. His humor is often dark, one of his more famous songs inspired by Zombie dragons and their rumored fondness for brains, while others deal with more philosophical aspects he picked up from humans.

Like many dragons raised by his caretaker, Voltaire left the cave once he grew up. Partially to share his talent and win a few meals from it, but his true motivation came from stories he heard as a hatchling. That he was not the first vampire hatched in that cave, there was another long before him. A female, one of the first vampire dragons ever born...

Kendlefish:

Kendlefish, simply called 'Kendle' (or by mistake, 'Candle') by other dragons, is a very nervous little hatchling. He is constantly worrying about this or that; and he has managed to become the scapegoat of the cave somehow or another, more or less being picked on simply because there is nothing else to do. One incident resulted in his being blinded in his left eye, while another ended in strange scratches on his chest scales, forming 'M.I.T.', though no one has any idea as to what they mean. Kendlefish has made his home on the bridge of a wrecked ship in the ocean, and it seems his bridge home is the only thing that really makes him happy- one can tell when he is happy, because he glows. The brighter the glow, the happier the Kendle.

Follow the Butterflies wheee

"Follow the butterflies, follow the butterflies, wheeeee! La la la la..."

No one has ever tried to understand why Ron- his recorded name coming from his favorite phrase- chants this day and night whenever there are butterflies to be found. Even stranger is the fact that he does sometimes follow a group of butterflies, often being absent for weeks as he chases his unknown, but assuredly absurd goal.

He also has a severe fear of spiders- it is suspected that an incident as a hatchling involving a spider, the sadistic Magi Ravenholm Thuwed, and several days stuck in a nest with a spider larger than he was triggered both this fear and his psychosis. Despite all this, he has raised a hatchling, and is the loving mate of Ronicus Explodicus.

Rikki Asta

She's no stranger to love. She's learned the rules, and has been looking for a full commitment from a mate, something she'd never get from any other male. She just wants someone to make her understand- they'll never give her up, or let her down, they'll never run around and desert her. She doesn't want them to make her cry, say goodbye, or tell lies that might hurt her. She's known him for so long, her heart is aching but she's too shy to say anything. Inside they both know what's going on, they know the game and they're gonna play it. And if she's asked how she's feeling, she's not too blind to see.

Piopopo

Piopopo used to be a very lonely and sad creature, spending most of his time trying to get rid of the boots that would never come off his feet. But a few weeks ago, he was delighted to see the dragons tending two two very large eggs that eventually hatched into creatures somewhat like him. Like the yellow one; Boingo Boingo, Piopopo does not age or grow, even though he eats anything he can. Piopopo now spends most of his time trying not to get squished by dragons and lecturing Boingo about stealing things.

Boingo Boingo

Boingo Boingo is a strange creature, even for his... strangeness. He is extremely hyperactive (hence the name 'Boingo Boingo'), and never seems to sit still, even when he's stepping on others' tails with his heavy boots. Boingo's best friends are two other strange, booted creatures; Piopopo (whom he regards as a worrywart and has solemnly sworn to annoy), and Whoopsy Knickers, an equally hyperactive creature who likes stealing human clothing. Boingo likes to steal things too. He is partial to wooden bowls.

Whoopsy Knickers

Of his cave's Dinos, Whoopsy Knickers is so far the only one to make it to adult size. When not raiding human clotheslines for garments (he is partial to socks, in hopes of one day finding some large enough to fit him), he can usually be found giving Boingo Boingo and the other hatchlings rides. Knickers also likes to run in figure eights on rainy Tuesday afternoons. No one has any idea why, and frankly, are too afraid to ask.

IceSpiker loves babies. She enjoys huddling around the corral on hot days, placing herself in front of the fans to make the hatchlings feel cooler. Sometimes they get a bit too cold and freeze over, but she doesn't mind. Her icy breath makes her a great hunter at times, but she rarely steps out of the cave due to the fact that she is attached to the hatchlings.

Icicle's description.

@Dr. Paine - I love Half Life, so of course I love your dragon descriptions.

Really love Rikki Asta's though.. xd.png

redsixwing- Thanks! I love your dino names, they're very cute.

I saw that just a moment ago and thought it was hilarious! I was actually just about to post it here. =D Also, it should get a decision in just a bit, since my just-submitted descriptions just got approved.

Glad to amuse tongue.gif I haven't gotten an approval yet, but the Accept on the comments page must be yours - thankyou! =)

Eee, I'm so honored that some of my descriptions were posted here! biggrin.gif

Mary and Sue and Gary and Stu have so much epic my head hurts. tongue.gif And Bobboh... that is so win. XDDDD

Eee, I'm so honored that some of my descriptions were posted here! biggrin.gif

Mary and Sue and Gary and Stu have so much epic my head hurts. tongue.gif And Bobboh... that is so win. XDDDD

It's no wonder some of them were posted here ^^ Your descriptions is amazing (: I like to read them (;

This is my favourite one:

He's very true to his name. As soon as he grew up (which was extraordinarily early; if 'Stop Asking Me To Bite Your Eggs' is his first name, 'Impatient' is definitely his second), the clan handed him a white egg to turn. The only child D8 and 8O had birthed in months had been prophecised to walk amongst the dead, and finally discover a cure for vampirism as one of them; it was a grave and sacred duty to obey. Most would be awed at the honor to commit such a great deed. Not I Do Not Take Biting Requests. He just ate it instead.

What a jerk.

That's Dianacat's dragon as well ahaha.

I don't have any descriptions yet. I am still raising my first 4 hatchlings. Some of these descriptions are hilarious and are giving me inspriation already for when I do have adult dragons. Thanks for the great ideas!

Countess Renata Necaz (Female Vamp)

The Countess, as she's known as among her brethren, was formerly a Pink Dragon who had an unhealthy fangirl obsession with Stephanie Meyer's 'Twilight' Vampires. Upon discovering that Vampire Dragons were indeed very real, her eyes were opened to her new harsh reality as a demon of the night. Heart dead to the sympathies of her gender, she instills fear wherever she goes, infecting other fangirl females in an effort to build an army of Anti-Sparkly Female Vampires. She is 'Evil Reborn'.

Danny Frillarino (A frill of course)

Danny Frillarino, named for both 'Vinnie Barbarino' from the hit TV show "Welcome Back, Kotter" and 'Danny Zuko' from the movie "Grease", is a bit of a ladies man. He has a strange fascination with tight bell-bottom pants, open neck polyester shirts and gold chains. His favorite music is currently the soundtracks for "Saturday Night Fever", "Grease" and "Staying Alive". If one were to visit his cave (when he's absent of course) you will find a shrine dedicated to the many faces of John Travolta. Ask him who his favorite John Travolta character may be, he would tell you without hesitation that it's 'Vincent Vega' from "Pulp Fiction" - but only on Wednesdays. Well no one would dare argue with him about it - after all, he IS a big dragon.

That's all I got at the moment.

How awesome is this here description? It's SO awesome.

Although Angsty is an apt name for this emotionally disturbed dragon, she did not gain this name on her own merits. Rather, she was named in honor of the mythical creatures called "description mods" who she imagines must sometimes share her mood. Angsty has always thought, since a turbulent childhood, that she was not of personal talent, and should therefore worship other creatures. It was simply good (or bad, depending on one's viewpoint) luck that she settled on that particular breed of creature.

My personal favorite.

Amour Dans L'air ('09 Valentine)

To Amour Dans L'air, or Dani for short, love is the most important thing on Earth. Love is inspiration, forgiveness, hope. It's what the world revolves on. Dani's parents are a pair no one would ever deem compatible. The darkness of a warrior dragon and the cheer of a valentine dragon don't match in the eyes of others. But anything is possible. This fueled Dani's belief that anyone can find love, and thus she helps everyone to do so. She is the essence that brings people together, making their fingers intertwine. Amour Dans L'air is the personification of love.

I would like to show a very pretty one. The dragons belongs to a friend and fellow writer and I own one of his sons.

The name of the dragon is Haggis the Fearsome

And the description: All Christmas dragons embody the Spirit of Christmas, but there's something slightly off about Haggis. He embodies the Spirit of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Haggis has a chip on his shoulder because he was born with bright red stripes, and all of the other dragons used to laugh and call him names. He constantly got into fights as a hatchling and quickly gained the moniker "Haggis the Fearsome" after defeating the scroll hotshot, Han Sum, in three consecutive schoolyard battles.

Haggis usually smells of strong eggnog, and he loudly bemoans his holly-leaf wings whenever he's drunk. He rails against commercialism and will completely trash any yard he finds decorated with neon reindeer.

I just love how she wrote that smile.gif

And I promised to describe my Haggis-son as well but so far I did not come up with a description that can live up to it.

Name: HeftyHeftyHefty

Desc:

Hefty is credited for his tough strength for holding things, and without slipping. He is the favorite of many females, with his ability to withstand better than any other dragon; for example the dragon Stinky. He holds many objects, but mostly rotten potatoes, stale milk, old noodles, and his favorite, spoiled avocados.

It got approved ouo

aaand

Name: Omelette

Desc:

If you smell a whiff of sizzling cheese, you know that Omellete is on the prowl. Even though this cheezy dragon could melt in the heat of the sun, it still hangs out and takes the risk of becoming grilled cheese from the sun's frying rays. Other dragons mistaken Omellete for a spicy mexican toquito, or maybe a crunchy tortilla. For a part-time job, occasionally Omellete is the mascot for Taco Bell. The job gives him some money to buy himself a sumbrero, and frolic in the lushous flowery plains with various hoboes.

Last!

name: Halloween Lizard

desc: Just by looking at this dragon, you know right away that it's unique. It hides in its pumpkin, and sets out toquitos in front of the pumpkin. It then hides in the pumpkin, and then waits for a hobo to try to eat the toquitos. Before the hobo gets it, the dragon jumps out of its pumpkin and asks the hobo if these violent delights have violent ends. The hobo then starts sparkling in the sunlight, and gets mobbed by the anti-vampire villagers that are in red robes.

smile.gif