mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Weyr: High Reaches

Pryde, bronze egg --> Blackchimera

SUCCESS!

Also, please add Messoriath as High Reaches' junior queen. smile.gif

Got it!

Did Guivre also get an egg?

The lists aren't anywhere near full yet, so I'm not terribly worried about space, just tryin' to keep track happy.gif

Second bronze egg should hatch soon happy.gif and within the next two days Milzith should rise again

mishii, can we request from more than one weyr?

mishii, can we request from more than one weyr?

For now, I don't see why not, as long as there's space on the list.

Later on, when this picks up, I'll revisit mulit-Weyr requests - for now it's fine ^^

Awesome, thank you. In that case:

I would like to request an egg, please!

Weyr: Monoco Bay

Pair: CB Gold (whatever it may be named) and her mate.

Intend to freeze: Yes/No No way. happy.gif

EDIT: Also, if I may offer some general suggestions? Once you get settled who's going to be doing what weyr and all of that, it might be a good idea to ask _Z_ for a selective thread wipe, to get about 3-5 of your posts in a row at the start of the thread. Then you can turn the first post into a "Table of Contents", and the others as "Chapters". You can link the other posts into the first one, which will make it easier for members to see, and help "declutter" the first post.

For example:

Post 1 - Project Overview, Table of Contents (which would like so:

• - (Link to) General Rules / Dragon "Color" Lists

- (Link to) Weyr Leaders/Weyr List

- (Link to) Updates and Banners

Post 2 - General Rules / Dragon "Color" Lists(link in the first post automatically takes you to this post)

Post 3 - Weyr Leaders / Weyr List (same thing)

Post 4 - Updates / Banners (same thing again)

Just a few thoughts, to help make things look appealing to new members, and maybe fill out those lists a bit. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

I'm still here and will definetely stil take on Telgar! xd.png but finding a low gen or a cb gold at that seems to be mighty tricky these days. Those who have them want to trade for things I just cant offer but I'm working on wrangling one up from no where here... thing is I can get cb silvers in a snitch but no one wants to offer cb golds these days .. lol smile.gif

I'm still here and will definetely stil take on Telgar! xd.png but finding a low gen or a cb gold at that seems to be mighty tricky these days. Those who have them want to trade for things I just cant offer but I'm working on wrangling one up from no where here... thing is I can get cb silvers in a snitch but no one wants to offer cb golds these days .. lol smile.gif

I've pretty much taken CB gold off the table, since it IS so retardedly hard to get. Low-ish gen, clean golds are fine - take a look at the golds we have so far. Lowest-gen, closest you can get to CB is optimal, but don't drive yourself too nuts.

Although now that you're back and posting here, some of the people who can breed low-gens might help out too. ^__^

Hi! I just caught this gorgeous bronze second-gen hellfire egg on the AP. With parents like that, could it join the lineage?

While that is quite gorgeous, I'm not sure where I'd fit that in....

Anyone have ideas? We need to tie that to a starting Weyr, somehow...

DISCUSS! biggrin.gif

On a side note, my Faranth of Pern and Mnementh of Pern flew and produced a bronze (whiptail), up for grabs if anyone wants!

I bred that egg today in hopes of getting a 2nd gen gold to offer to anyone in this lineage that might need one but got that hellfire egg instead. Maybe I will have better luck next week when I breed the same pair.

I bred that egg today in hopes of getting a 2nd gen gold to offer to anyone in this lineage that might need one but got that hellfire egg instead. Maybe I will have better luck next week when I breed the same pair.

Wow, thank you for your generous offer!!

expo is searching for a gold to start Telgar with: a 2nd gen female would be perfect!

<3

If I am lucky enough to get a 2nd gen gold from the same pair next week expogenic will be the first one I offer it to then. I have loved The Dragonriders of Pern series for many years so seems a good lineage to offer a few low gen golds to that I am able to breed.

Celeritath caught Dulciath again, bronze (black) egg.

Messoriath was caught by bronze (hellfire) Eidolonth. I have a bronze egg available if anyone wants it for breeding.

I would like to request an egg!

Weyr: Fort

Pair: ?

Intend to freeze: No

I have plenty of green/earth dragons named in Pernese fashion, and I don't mind what egg I get.

Ista Weyr's Queen Milzith rose today and was flown by bronze (sunsong) Falloth and produced a bronze egg

Aw! biggrin.gif I feel privileged to have caught it!

While that is quite gorgeous, I'm not sure where I'd fit that in....

Anyone have ideas?  We need to tie that to a starting Weyr, somehow...

DISCUSS! biggrin.gif

Since the egg is from a Ramoth/Mnementh pairing, could it be considered an honorary Benden dragon and find a mate from one of the established weyrs as a caveborn would? I was intending to ask for an egg from Benden or Fort anyhow. (Would ask to reserve Telgar, but I won't kid myself about the possibility of catching a CB gold. xd.png)

Edited by infiniteviking

Just wanted to let everyone know Evaneth has been settling in at Southern Weyr after her transfer. She is seemingly un-bothered by her lack of a proper weyr and enjoys basking on a slab of sun-baked earth. The scent of sweet fellis blossoms fill the air and hunting is good, the sun is warm, and the waters of the nearby ocean cool, deep, and refreshing. It will not be long before the sun stirs her blood and she rises to mate.

A promising bronze weyrling (Sunsong influenced male but hasn't hatched yet) has already begun to show a keen interest in the young senior queen of Southern. But in the end we will see who catches her in the mating flight.

Just wanted to let everyone know Evaneth has been settling in at Southern Weyr after her transfer. She is seemingly un-bothered by her lack of a proper weyr and enjoys basking on a slab of sun-baked earth. The scent of sweet fellis blossoms fill the air and hunting is good, the sun is warm, and the waters of the nearby ocean cool, deep, and refreshing. It will not be long before the sun stirs her blood and she rises to mate.

A promising bronze weyrling (Sunsong influenced male but hasn't hatched yet) has already begun to show a keen interest in the young senior queen of Southern. But in the end we will see who catches her in the mating flight.

great news! biggrin.gif

Won't name him until his status is decided, but I influenced the bronze egg male and hatched it. He's now a cute teeny hatchling just waiting to Impress.~

Hi Dragonfriends,

My CB gold hatched and has gendered female... and is named Jalith of Pern. Monaco Bay should soon have a queen! Healthy wishes her way, please... I've yet to lose either egg or hatchy to illness, but you never know!

Now, I'm hoping for another lucky catch - wouldn't it be nice for Jalith to have her mate, Zorith by her side? Wish I weren't so quick to name my dragons!

I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

Have a good evening,

Cat

Jalith has grown!

When she rose to mate, a wild bronze with the strange name of Ciemmero Nox caught her, but no egg was produced. Let's see if a more suitable mate finds her in the future!

First on the list to receive one of Jalith's first clutch is Gyps13.

Have a good week, all.

Cat

I'll be ready to impress just in case next week. happy.gif

The name of the Weyr you're requesting to start: Telgar Weyr

Names (and/or links) to the dragon pair for your Weyr gold Anorvereth (3rd gen. Caveborn Frill and gold parents, gold by gold and white caveborns) and whiptail(bronze) To Be Named.

Edited by Dragonmage

Jalith has grown!

When she rose to mate, a wild bronze with the strange name of Ciemmero Nox caught her, but no egg was produced. Let's see if a more suitable mate finds her in the future!

First on the list to receive one of Jalith's first clutch is Gyps13.

Have a good week, all.

Cat

Congratulations on Jalith growing up. smile.gif It's good to see all the weyrs senior queens growning up and flying