mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Above little egg was safely flown to Benden Weyr, and it has been influenced, should be hatching soon. biggrin.gif

Hopefully we'll have 2 little queens on Benden's hatching sands soon!

(Thank you so much, again! It's gorgeous! ^o^)

Xanadu Weyr was joyous as their queen Elleth rose to mate last week. She was caught by Jenoth and the resulting bronze egg grew into a fine male named Henolath. Today the junior queen Hyreth rose, and Henolath outstripped the other males in pursuit. Their flight produced a queen egg, but Xanadu has been getting a little full, so they didn't keep the egg. They hope it will find a new, good home. Henolath and Hyreth show signs of becoming a permanent pair.

The queen Vexelementh, senior to Elleth though she only recently took up residence at Xanadu Weyr, has been rising regularly but has not produced offspring.

Translation:

I bred Elleth's most recent son with a sunsong queen while 5 egg locked and the egg went to the AP. Vexelementh is the senior queen of Xanadu Weyr because she was renamed to fit, but like the prima donna she is, she hasn't given me any eggs.

still not getting queen eggs here from Roselewth and the junior Queens... We did get a pair of blue eggs though, for those who are interested.... Seriously in need of a new senior queen egg from one of the weyrs, one of the original golds though please....

Hoping for help for my failing Weyr...

still not getting queen eggs here from Roselewth and the junior Queens... We did get a pair of blue eggs though, for those who are interested.... Seriously in need of a new senior queen egg from one of the weyrs, one of the original golds though please....

Hoping for help for my failing Weyr...

Could I get a Queen egg from your new queen, Mishii? from Elemental Golden Zirenth of Pern?

This little black/bronze is up for adoption! biggrin.gif

Faranth's daughter didn't have a successful clutch, and Zirenth is still waiting for the "right one" xd.png

Edit: Eragon, I'd be happy to try for an egg for you next week. I can't promise a gold, but I'll see what I can do. Hopefully the breeding ratios will smile on me.

Edited by mishii

I'll be trying my queens again in a day or two, just a heads up. 3rd gen Zirenth will probably be mated with a 2nd gen, as I don't really have an even gen mate for her quite yet. I'm working on it. sleep.gif

Eragon, if you'd rather wait for an even-gen possible queen, let me know.

Hi there. smile.gif

I've been looking at this for a while, and I want to join, but I have one question: Are non-canon Weyrs allowed? I saw the poll, but I don't know how old it is, and there are two Weyrs I don't recognize (Xanadu and Monaco Bay), but I haven't read many of the books, so I wouldn't know if they're canon or not. Just wondering.

Hi there. smile.gif

I've been looking at this for a while, and I want to join, but I have one question: Are non-canon Weyrs allowed? I saw the poll, but I don't know how old it is, and there are two Weyrs I don't recognize (Xanadu and Monaco Bay), but I haven't read many of the books, so I wouldn't know if they're canon or not. Just wondering.

Xanadu and Monaco are both canon Weyrs from the books.

At the moment, we're not including non-canon Weyrs. I might revisit that in the future, but at the moment active members are very low, and some of the Weyrs aren't even being used. (Been thinking about that for a little bit). I might be releasing some of the Weyrs that aren't being used so new members can have an opportunity to claim one.

I've been sick recently, so I haven't been very active anywhere, but I'm on the mend, so I'll be breeding more soon.

For now, you can always request an egg from any of the Weyrs listed, or just ask in general if anyone has an egg or hatchling up for adoption.

@Eragon: I bred my queen again, but not gold, just a sunsong. Perhaps next week!

Thanks to EragonSaphiraRider, I'm now part of this lineage! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the lineage! happy.gif glad to have you!

Hi, everyone! What do you think of the new dragons? The Swallowtails seem like good blues, and I kind of like the Pillows for browns (since we can always use more browns).