dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How do you pick up a magma egg? Your hands will be burnt. How do you pick up a thunder egg? You will be electrocuted. And how do you pick up an ice egg? You will suffer from frostbite or hypertermia.

Haha, these are funny! Let me try.

The daydream dragons are said to spend their time sitting on clouds. If clouds are little floating water droplets, how is it that they don't fall through? And how can someone not notice a giant blue dragon above their heads?

Currency exchange-scales for gold?

Vampires. Whose blood do they feed on, since dragons have thick scales?

How big and heavy are all the dragons in real life? Have any of you wondered about that?

if stones are 'the size of mountains', how do they breed with ANYthing but each other? much less not smash anyone?

Keep 'em comin'! And btw, how do you breed with Thunders without getting fried? Same applies to Magmas and Ices-frozen/burnt?

Unfortunately, the question of where dragons get their gold and that of the rarity of Gold dragons are probably connected.

If all the dragons live in the cave, and all dead dragons get a tombstone, where do they get the tombstones? Or is that what a dead Stone Dragon is for?

And where do you find that much space to bury that many dragons, let alone keep headstones of them?

Edited by WishmasterKami

How come a water dragon is shown in a 'lake', but a deep sea isn't? Can it even live outside of the water?

Wouldn't your scroll get soaked if you tried to go down to see it? How do you even breath underwater, are we all scuba divers?

You hide an egg/hatchling in a thick cloud of fog. Won't the fog get blown away by the wind? When the egg has a big hole, where is the hatchling?

Why would other dragons be repulsed by just a vampire egg?

Great point. Just to add: why do they kick it out of your cave? Itsn't it just kinder to kick it to another person's cave. Actually, that'l make the game much more fun.

Genetically speaking, breeding different species would give the offspring characteristics of both parents, where is that?

How can you review user descriptions on A SCOLL? Then there will be a huge pile a scrolls in front of my cave!

This is fun. BTW how can you change the sort order? I mean, you can't change ink and making new scrolls is just a waste of paper.

Unless the eggs of water walkers are wide and flat bottomed, how do they float on the water. They'd be too dense to do it unless they were super super light.

Great point. Just to add: why do they kick it out of your cave? Itsn't it just kinder to kick it to another person's cave. Actually, that'l make the game much more fun.

Maybe cos the vampire egg is too smelly?

Why are albino dragons their own breed? Isn't albinoism a hereditary pigment disorder?

When in doubt, rules of fantasy apply:

A Wizard Did It.

tongue.gif

... in this case the wizard in question was probably you. wink.gif

Who give the shoes to the Dinos?

Were they already born with a pair of Sneakers??

Who give the shoes to the Dinos?

Were they already born with a pair of Sneakers??

also WHY do they have shoes in the first place?? huh.gif

How can we still be in the Medieval period? If it takes over 200 years for a dragon to hatch, some of the really long lineages would have some of the dragons outside the medieval period.

Also size. I have heard that stones are supposed to be the size of mountains. I am sorry, but that makes my inner biologist want to scream. Not only is that size biologically impossible, but such a huge, practically immortal creature would have virtually no reason to breed. Honestly, if they are that size they ought to be rarer than gold and silver dragons.

Also, the general idea of a bunch of large predators gathered in one place, how do they not just burn through the local herbivors? Is there any food left at all within a hundred mile radius of the cave? That is personally why my dragons do not live in a communal cave and carefully manage their local wildlife, cause frankly the idea of so many predators gathered together is unrealistic.

Edited by Nectaris

Do skywings fly all the time? I don't even see little claws on those wings of theirs, don't they ever get tired?

Or do they just rest on daydreams and balloons?