dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How do Vine Dragons live in the cave? They're rooted to the ground.

No they aren't. Says so right in the description; they dig a spot for hunting. They don't stay there forever.

The daydream dragons are said to spend their time sitting on clouds. If clouds are little floating water droplets, how is it that they don't fall through? And how can someone not notice a giant blue dragon above their heads?

Because they're not weather-clouds. Seriously, how often do you see pink and purple clouds? They're a summoned substance with special properties that line up with the properties of a daydream's body; they can sit on them. Nothing else can. (also it's a reference to daydreaming people being said to "have their heads in the clouds".)

Edited by Lythiaren

Again, a joke taken too seriously.

Dragon divorce once a week. dry.gif

I just leashed a Deep Sea hatchling to a tree... O_o

BTW, what if you bite an egg, and the only other dragon on your scroll is a vamp, but it still gets repulsed?

Edited by monsterax

BTW, what if you bite an egg, and the only other dragon on your scroll is a vamp, but it still gets repulsed?

xd.png

Vampire was disgusted with itself or something?

elves as in Tolkein smile.gif so taaaall and immortal biggrin.gif

Of course! Not the little squeaky things that go running around through the grass...

When in doubt, rules of fantasy apply:

A Wizard Did It.

tongue.gif

... in this case the wizard in question was probably you. wink.gif

Ah...so true.

"Authors and wizards are not to be trusted." -Ursula LeGuin

Why do dragons with amazing lineages refuse each other sometimes? I mean, they've got to be attracted to that awesome family...and all the dragons of a breed look the same, so shouldn't the all be just as attractive to a mate?

Ah...so true. 

"Authors and wizards are not to be trusted." -Ursula LeGuin

Why do dragons with amazing lineages refuse each other sometimes? I mean, they've got to be attracted to that awesome family...and all the dragons of a breed look the same, so shouldn't the all be just as attractive to a mate?

I think it's the frequency of their bathing tongue.gif The ones who get refused don't shower enough. The ones who aren't interested today...there's two options. The typical "not in the mood," or he forgot to shave xd.png

*chuckles at all of these*

So, here's a couple more, perhaps less funny, but logically sound (or insound, rather) to me just the same.

So I can handle 3 hatchies and 5 eggs. Or 9 hatchies. But heavens forbid I pick up another egg when I've got 4 hatchies. I'd die of exhaustion xd.png.png

Also, how do we makes those little images change all the time those first couple of weeks without screwing up our scrolls, but we can't manage to magically fix typos in our names? O.o

Edited by 00n0b0dy

why don't the other dragon eathe cheese dragons when you're away?

thin,you come back and your cheese is totaly bitten!

-removed by takdragon-

Edited by Takdragon

What I can't understand is why my paper egg wasn't set on fire when I incubated it. Or was squashed, depending on how you think incubation works. And I don't think pebble/green dragons would be strong enough to cause an earthquake.

How do you pick up a magma egg? Your hands will be burnt. How do you pick up a thunder egg? You will be electrocuted. And how do you pick up an ice egg? You will suffer from frostbite or hypertermia.

Tongs...carved from obsidian?

Thunder...rubber gloves. Big ones. Wear a rubber suit and sneakers with rubber soles. Imagine people wearing such a snazzy get-up and running around a cave looking for thunder eggs.

For the ice eggs...are they really that cold? Instant frostbite? I guess use a really big stick to roll it out of the cave.

I don't know what's more illogical, the eggs themselves, or the methods of getting them sleep.gif

What I can't understand is why my paper egg wasn't set on fire when I incubated it. Or was squashed, depending on how you think incubation works. And I don't think pebble/green dragons would be strong enough to cause an earthquake.

Maybe it WAS squished...but it was paper, so really all that resulting was a few more creases in the paper xd.png

How do we even pick up dragon eggs if they're three times the size of ordinary chicken eggs? Not to mention dinos - they're twice the size of dragon eggs! And some of these eggs are really heavy!

A vamp egg is dead. It smells rotten and is stone cold.

So why does incubating it make it hatch faster? Same with Ice eggs. Melting time much?

Why do paper eggs crack?

How do papers survive in clans full of giant fire-spewing lizards?

Do dinos form shoes while they're still in the egg?

why don't the other dragon eathe cheese dragons when you're away?

thin,you come back and your cheese is totaly bitten!

~Removed~

like this one.is it okay to edit it like this?

No, it is not alright to edit another persons work without approval and permission by them.

Edited by _Z_

pygmy x stone dragon??

poor thing.

Even mint X stone. From what I have heard, mints are the size of small cars, stones are the size of mountains. Yeah, at least in the game mint X stone is possible, pygmies only breed among themselves.

Incubate a magma egg.

Freeze an ice dragon.

Freeze a magma dragon.

If one dragon made an earthquake, I'm sure the others would have a not-so-friendly reply for said dragon's shenanigans.

Edited by 13310

Hmm. Storm eggs. "This egg is surrounded by fog..." Then wouldn't that mean there should be a cloud of FOG around the egg? ohmy.gif

Same thing with the magi egg.

"There is an orange aura radiating from this egg"

but where?

and my zombie has been revived from a pygmy.

how did it got that big?